No announcement yet.

Sado-Ledyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a Slave from the Czech Republic reach out and beg me to allow it to serve me in real life. This slave was very obedient and did the few things I demanded. it started by sending me a big fat tribute, then it joined the Mean Girls website, then sent me a pic of its ID. (Pictures of ID are for the all the Mean Girls safety, we don't use it for games or blackmail bs.) Very, very simple demands and it did them all immediately when I asked. I realllllllly love obedient little losers that do as they are told.

Since this Slave did as it was told I gave it my next shoot dates and right away it booked and paid its flight and sent me its flight info. This Slave is so obsessed with my perfect feet and the rest of my perfect body that it flew over 12 hours just to come serve me in person for 20 days straight. Such a lucky Czech Slave bitch.

When this Czech Slave told me its fetishes it made it very clear to me that it was absolutely in love with my gorgeous feet. After this Slave came to stay at the Mean Girl Manor it told me how amazing it is at food worship and foot massages and asked often if it could worship my feet.

Since this loser wants my feet so bad I invited our hot Friend Miss Tiffany over to the desert compound and I thought we could have some foot fun. LOL!

I decided to surprise Miss Tiffany when she came over. We walked in and I had my pathetic little Czech foot freak hanging upside down from the ceiling. Hahaha it wants my amazing feet so bad I figured we should torture it with both of our perfect feet and hang it upside down, all restrained so we could tease the freak. It was so perfect! It could only lick and kiss our feet when we allowed, no matter how much it struggled. We teased it and allowed to to kiss them and stick out its tongue to lick them. You know we had to do a lot of foot gagging to it too. Haha We were laughing at it struggled so hard just to get a little taste of our feet. It would have stayed strung up for the 20 days straight if it meant we gave it our feet the entire time.

This by far is my favourite foot worship clip.

You know what you have to do if you want to come serve us too.

Info:
    File Size: 1.17 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:43
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumMistressTiffaip.mp 4

Comment

• I walked in from a long day of shopping and see Princess Mia looks completely pissed off. I ask what's up and she informs me that our fat nasty slave actually had the balls to say NO. WTF! Are you kidding me?

Seriously? This is not going to fly around here. All slaves at the Mean Girl Manor know that the #1 word they are not allowed to use around us is NO!

Princess Mia needs to lay down the law and we need to literally kick the word "No" from this freaks vocabulary. We call our stupid slave in to the room to answer for its disobedient behaviour. Princess Mia calls the worthless piece of crud out for saying no in front of me and I then get in its face and ask if it had extra big balls today?

Well it seems all of a sudden this pathetic loser has grown an even bigger set of balls then the ones we have been abusing so Princess Mia and I are definitely going to have to fix those. Hahaha..

We will kick those balls right off its body if that's what it takes. I will not allow a male to be rude and disobedient to any women in this home, specially not a Princess or Goddess. I have Princess Mia start the punishment. Princess Mia is obviously even more pissed then I thought because I didn't even get a good grip on its collar before she slammed her perfect foot into the freaks balls. Wham! And the freak goes down..

Then we take turns kicking this disobedient slaves balls over and over again till we feel that it has completely forgotten the word NO.

Not only did we teach it a lesson but Princess Mia felt so much better after we were through punishing our slave.You already know how much I LOVE blasting and slave punishments. Hehehehe

- Goddess Platinum

Info:
      File Size: 1.47 GB
      Duration: 00:13:22
      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 15.4 Mb/s
      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 258 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TheMeanGirlsGoddessPlatinumPrincessMiaKickist ing.mp4

Comment

• Gia DiMarco has her slave right where she wants him, restrained and ready for her to toy with him with her beautiful hands. Gia alternates between teasing, gagging, and taking Fluffy's breath away with her sexy hands. Gia was even feeling generous enough to even occasionally lick her slaves face while her hands were busy taking his breath away.

Info:
        File Size: 303 MB
        Duration: 00:05:14
        Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 240 kb/s

Download Links:

11___TortureTimeALittleToyMouthToPlmother.mp4

Comment

• Filmed on a cold January day in Spandau, Berlin, the complete movie 'Prisoners of Avalon' consists of 57 minutes of strict interrogation, harsh punishments and cruel treatment by sadistic prison guardess Liza. After taking the prisoners from their cells they are in turn subjected to questioning and brutal beatings by whip, cane, strap and pizzle. One by one the three prisoners suffer under Liza's severe thrashings as she attempts to get a confession of their crimes. Neither their cries of pain, marked flesh or pleadings stop Liza from her work - she will do whatever is necessary to get the answers she needs.

Info:
          File Size: 513 MB
          Duration: 00:16:36
          Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 4125 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

11___DLFEMDOMPRODUCTIONSPfAvalon.mp4

Comment

• The Slave of the two Ladies was tied directly in front of the pool to a ladder so they can play with im without him being able to defend himself. They play with his nipples and spit on him. At the end comes a wet surprise for the slave, Kiana climbs up the ladder so high that she is above his head. Then she takes off her jeans, stretches her ass towards the camera and piss on the slave.

Info:
            File Size: 135 MB
            Resolution: 1280 x 720
            Duration: 00:04:33
            Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download Links:

11___KinkyMistressesPissedBmdom.mp4

Comment

• My student Suave is failing. He shows up exhausted and can barely keep his eyes open. I inform him that I am sending his father a bad report and he will be removed from the school. The bearded boy tries to bribe me with money, but that doesn't interest me at all. I counter with my own proposition and if he complies I won't tell his father about his poor grades. I tell him it turns me on to tie up a boy and watch him struggle in bondage. Clearly I have the upper hand and Suave reluntantly agrees. I bind his wrists together behind his back and immediately he complains that it is tight. I laugh as I peel down my panties and Suave mistakenly thinks this is an invitation to fuck me but I surprise him by rubbing my panties all over his face then balling them up and forcing them into his mouth. I seal them in really tightly by wrapping his face with thick electrical tape. Suave isn't happy as I cross his ankles and bind them together. I spread his legs and grab his cock then put the boy in a hogtie. Three little ropes are you're now helpless Suave. I add the last rope and move his bound body off the couch as my poor student grunt and moans into his gag. I run my hands up and down his bound body and wrap my hand around his boner before pushing my round ass up against his groin for a little bound dry humping. I kiss him goodbye for now promising to return later for a long night of pussy lapping. Suave freaks out and struggles desperately managing to maneuver himself off the couch. He gets himself up onto his knees and hops away ..

Info:
              File Size: 523 MB
              Resolution: 1280 x 720
              Duration: 00:10:29
              Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 6840 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MILFGiGisBondageFantasiesBOKNEES.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Kiana has her sissy slutty bitch in the dungeon. Dressed appropriately for receiving strap on he is on the bench with his ass prepared for Mistress Kiana's pleasure. Not only that she also has another slave present ready to assist which she soon puts to use sucking on her strap-on cock to get things warmed up.

The slutty bitch slave have a surprise in store as Mistress Kiana commands her slave to attach some electrics his balls. After all Mistress Kiana always makes sure the slaves are put to use for her pleasure and enjoyment. As Mistress Kiana fucks the slave's ass with her strap on she twists his nipple whilst her other slave is ordered to do the same.

It's not just a good ass pounding her slave gets but some electrics too. The slave is commanded to adjust the level of the electrics so that she can hear her slutty bitch sing in delight as she prepares her bigger strap-on cock for the slave. Making her slutty bitch sing in delight and twerk as Mistress Kiana adjusts the settings, the slave has no option but to obey her every command before her other slave is given the task of controlling the settings as Mistress Kiana continues to fuck his gaping ass with her larger strap-on cock.

Ordered to sing and then grunt like a pig, the slutty bitch slave eagerly obliges before getting his ass pounded again as Mistress Kiana climbs into action. In and out, in and out until she makes the condom on her strap on explode.

Info:
                File Size: 1.42 GB
                Resolution: 1920 x 1072
                Duration: 00:13:52
                Video: AVC, 1920x1072, 25.000 FPS, 14.5 Mb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressKianasSluttyBitchGetstging.mp4

Comment

• Mistress Tess is having a sweaty sunshine cigarette break and keeps Her shiny gimp's mouth super busy with cleaning up all that latex sweat and consuming Her ash.

Info:
                  File Size: 677 MB
                  Duration: 00:10:50
                  Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 8598 kb/s

Download Links:

11___MistressTessUKClipStooke.mp4

Comment

• After 365 days in chastity Goddess Serena invites Miss Adah Vonn to assist her in releasing her slave and allowing him the feminine touch of two beautiful ladies, something he has not experienced for a long time. However in the world of Femdom every pleasure comes at a price, slave has to cope with the heat of candles and the chill from ice! His bones shivering in his skin as two beautiful Goddesses clearly enjoy tormenting his body!

Info:
                    File Size: 1.25 GB
                    Duration: 00:13:52
                    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 12.6 Mb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 318 kb/s

Download Links:

11___OublietteHotandColdGoddesnnWax.mp4

Comment

• We're in my college, lessons are over and the student is waiting for me at his desk. Her teacher asked me for severe punishment for him, i'm the director and all students are afraid of my punishments.This student is a slut, he is always excited and bothers students (males and females). Today I went to talk to him, I immediately started with a corporal punishment: spanking. I spanked him until his ass was totally red, then I punished him with his face against the wall and I ordered him to wait with his finger in his ass all the teaching staff ( that is coming to punish him with me .)

Info:
                      File Size: 191 MB
                      Duration: 00:09:24
                      Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 11.748 FPS, 2579 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 257 kb/s

Download Links:

11___PadronaEraTEACHINGSURES.mp4

Comment

AddThis Button-1