Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Films - Passport Control – Northernspanking

Lola has almost cost the family their holiday by her lackadaisical attitude to important documents. If she's not old enough to be entrusted with her own passport, then she's not too old to go over Alex's lap for a spanking. Watch as Lola first has her bottom soundly smacked, before she has to pass the hairbrush to Alex to complete her punishment. It will not escape your notice that sexy little Lola Belle is yet another debutante, both to our site and to spanking films in general!

Alex Reynolds, Lola Belle

BDSM, spanking, Northernspanking,

File Name : HD-Films-Passport-Control-NS.mov
    File Size : 279.4 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:34
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 026 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - HD-Films-Passport-Control-NS.zip - 279.4 MB

Comment

• Tindra Frost and the spankers cook book spr-1696 English-spankers

Tindra Frost has volunteered to give Mrs. Stern a helping hand in producing recipes for her Spankers Cook Book. What she does not say however is that she is a strict vegetarian and will not cook the meat, in fact she feeds it to Mrs. Sterns muts! This is something which can’t be forgiven and has to be punished. Almost naked she is bent over in the kitchen and her bare bottom takes a good hard red bottom paddling.

Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-1696.mp4
      File Size : 546.9 MB
      Duration : 00:14:24
      Video : AVC (AVC), 5 018 Kbps, 50.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 323 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1696.zip - 546.9 MB

Comment

• Character Building 3 – Wellsmackedseat

A very painful and humiliating strapping for each girl.

Vanessa, Sandra, Miss Mathews

BDSM, spanking, Bellington Academy, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Character-Building-3.mp4
        File Size : 856.5 MB
        Resolution : 1280x720
        Duration : 00:11:15
        Video : AVC (AVC), 10.5 Mbps, 25.000 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Character-Building-3.zip - 856.5 MB

Comment

• DERELICTION OF DUTY (part 1) - Eris Martinet Female Evil

He lost my cane. We were at a femdom party, he was entrusted with holding my items. Airhead that he is, by the end of the night, my beautiful, brass handled, delrin one of a kind was gone! And what's more, when I informed him by text message he ought to retrieve it from the venue this past Saturday, he pretended he didn't understand. Disappointment doesn't even begin to describe it. I was furious. So I called Timmy over. Calmly informed him of his fate. And went ahead with with the application of correction.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, spanking, FemDom, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : DERELICTION-OF-DUTY-part-1-Eris-Martinet.mp4
          File Size : 335 MB
          Duration : 00:05:40
          Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 274 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - DERELICTION-OF-DUTY-part-1-Eris-Martinet.zip - 335 MB

Comment

• Character Building 4 – Wellsmackedseat

A painful and very embarrasing hairbrush spanking for Vanessa.

Vanessa, Sandra, Miss Mathews

BDSM, spanking, Bellington Academy, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Character-Building-4.mp4
            File Size : 528.3 MB
            Resolution : 1280x720
            Duration : 00:06:08
            Video : AVC (AVC), 12.2 Mbps, 25.000 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Character-Building-4.zip - 528.3 MB

Comment

• Make Them Suffer - Eris Martinet Female Evil

No drama. No acting. Just pure female domination.
              Generously given a choice of implement, the slave wrongly chooses the strap, based on ... its smooth texture. Silly boy, isn't he! Little does he know it's the thickness that counts. You'll see in his screams that he regrets his choice. I always choose my victims wisely: they need to have low pain thresholds. What is the point of hurting a worn bottom that doesn't even feel the stroke? The trick is to get them fresh. And hit hard, for effect. Only way forward for a true sadist.
              Enjoy the full series for an engulfing moment of sheer erotic femdom. Although... erotic doesn't even begin to describe it.

Eris Martinet

File Name : Make-Them-Suffer-Eris-Martinet.mp4
              File Size : 348.5 MB
              Duration : 00:05:51
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Make-Them-Suffer-Eris-Martinet.zip - 348.5 MB

Comment

• Make Them Suffer - Eris Martinet Female Evil

No drama. No acting. Just pure female domination.
                Generously given a choice of implement, the slave wrongly chooses the strap, based on ... its smooth texture. Silly boy, isn't he! Little does he know it's the thickness that counts. You'll see in his screams that he regrets his choice. I always choose my victims wisely: they need to have low pain thresholds. What is the point of hurting a worn bottom that doesn't even feel the stroke? The trick is to get them fresh. And hit hard, for effect. Only way forward for a true sadist.
                Enjoy the full series for an engulfing moment of sheer erotic femdom. Although... erotic doesn't even begin to describe it.

Eris Martinet

File Name : Make-Them-Suffer-Eris-Martinet.mp4
                File Size : 348.5 MB
                Duration : 00:05:51
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Make-Them-Suffer-Eris-Martinet.zip - 348.5 MB

Comment

• Intense Wood Discipline – Dallasspankshard

This was shot when Snow was still a college co-ed in Southern California. She and I established a disciplinary understanding early, after being introduced to her by Tiki. She needed help with staying focused on her school work. Some of you may remember the premise of this shoot had to do with stealing. Snow stole a couple of Tiki's beers at The Dominion and Tiki actually wanted her punished for it.

This clip picks up with Snow already bare bottomed and in classic paddle position. In front of her was a table of implements. I have her hand back over her shoulder my large wooden paddle with holes. I utilize many camera angles during these punishments for you pleasure. Snow never looked lovelier, as her Snow White look-a-like face contorts in anguish as the paddle blistered her bottom. She was made to stay in position and her obedience was exemplary. After an intense paddling, I make our beauty stand up straight, with her hand on her head. I use my heavy bath brush on her bruised bottom , after she hands it back to me. The bulls-eyes are delicious, as the brush finds her quivering bottom time and time again. She struggles with all her might to maintain the position I ordered to stay in. Many don't know this, but Snow had a fear of the wooden spoon going back to her childhood. Her mother was quite the disciplinarian and would often take her bare bottomed over her knee for long and severe spankings with the spoon. She confided in me that the spoon was her psychological nemesis. I would purchase spoons just for her sometimes. I even took her into a home furnishing store to try one out, before buying it out. Much to her chagrin! In this clip I take Sow over my knee (just like mom used to) and blister her already sore, blistered and bruised bottom. I make her get up off my knee and run to the bedroom to wait for me, giving her extra swats with the spoon to quicken her pace.

Snow Mercy

BDSM, spanking, Dallasspankshard,

File Name : snow1_2_classic.mp4
                  File Size : 112.5 MB
                  Resolution : 640x480
                  Duration : 00:10:32
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 1 376 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 111 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - snow1_2_classic.zip - 112.5 MB

Comment

• Eden Wells Remaster – Dallasspankshard

Why am I re-mastering my films? The technology of the that these were first edited on, was not as close to the original by a long shot. I decided to go in and do a completely new edit and most importantly a high-quality image for you pleasure. When you film a spanking like this, wherein a famous burlesque dancer is given a bare bottomed, OTK hand spanking and 115 with an ebony wood hairbrush... You want to enjoy it as close to original as possible. When I re-edit, it gives me a chance to re-examine the flow of the spanking and make adjustments. It also makes for longer and less interrupted clips.

I put the short interview portion in where I asked her about her connection with spanking. Turned out she was one of all along! I only found out that on the day of filming. I met Eden though the burlesque dancing circles, before I even knew she was a submissive. I ran into her and a friend ( she was his submissive then) and she looked at me as if she was saying ' now you know my secret'. She admits to having a life-long spanking fetish since childhood. A secret she revealed on camera for you.

This is an amazing spanking of this woman who reminds me so much of Veronica Lake.

Eden Wells

BDSM, spanking, Dallasspankshard,

File Name : eden_remas_1.mp4
                    File Size : 195.6 MB
                    Resolution : 640x480
                    Duration : 00:17:33
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 1 439 Kbps, 29.970 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 113 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - eden_remas_1.zip - 195.6 MB

Comment

• HD Films - Dorothy's Strict Tutor - Part One – Northernspanking

Dorothy is lazy and inattentive at school, feeling that the whole experience is perhaps not really so important. This attitude applies particularly to Dorothy's homework. Her parents have retained the services of a private tutor, Miss May, who has thus far struggled to make much of an impression on Dorothy. Well, that changes today as we shall see as Dorothy receives a well overdue and rather thorough spanking!

Dorothy Burnett, Kelley May

BDSM, spanking, Northernspanking,

File Name : HD-Films-Dorothy-Strict-Tutor-Part-One-NS.mov
                      File Size : 284.3 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:43
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 5 004 Kbps, 59.940 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - HD-Films-Dorothy-Strict-Tutor-Part-One-NS.zip - 284.3 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X