Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Extremely Harsh Tie – Ariel Anderssen Studio

I'm almost off to work when I discover the most extraordinary thing in my husband's drawer - a double ended cock gag/dildo. I've never seen such a thing, and can't help myself but play with it a little. Which is what I'm doing when he discovers me. Dressed only in my pantyhose, heels and panties, I find myself being subjected to a bondaeg ordeal that includes being made to take the dildo FAR further into my mouth than is comfortable, then being tightly gagged with the cock gag, tied to the bed, caned, tormented with nipple clamps, and finally tied in the most exposing, humiliating and strenuous position that I've ever endured! This video represents my first on-camera simulated oral sex! And very hot it was.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, Ariel Anderssen Studio,

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_An-Extremely-Harsh-Tie.mp4
    File Size : 1.3 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:28:24
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 208 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 196 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_An-Extremely-Harsh-Tie.zip - 1.3 GB

Comment

• A Critique of de Sade – Ariel Anderssen Studio

The eccentric Professor Denton (played by Anthony P. Scott, making his film debut) has invited me to attend his exclusive literary critique group. But when I get there, I'm the only student in attendance. I'm expecting to discuss this week's set text, 120 Days of Sodom by the Marquis de Sade. But when Professor Denton mentions the idea of work-shopping some of the themes, I'm extremely unwilling - it's a disgusting book!

However, since he's insistent that refusal might affect my grades, I reluctantly agree to try some BDSM. I'm sure there's absolutely no pleasure to be found from any such thing.

What follows is a remarkably painful encounter, involving riding crops, back-whipping, bondage, ring-gags, humiliation, spanking, caning and a great deal of disagreement from me, as Professor Denton calmly ignores my protests.

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Anthony P Scott

File Name : Ariel_Anderssen_A-Critique-of-de-Sade.mp4
      File Size : 1.3 GB
      Duration : 00:35:43
      Video : AVC (AVC), 5 092 Kbps, 25.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Ariel_Anderssen_A-Critique-of-de-Sade.zip - 1.3 GB

Comment

• Angry Wife Prepares to Punish You – Ariel Anderssen Studio

You've embarrassed me in front of my friends, but that's just fine, because I'm about to embarrass you right back. I'm going to invite them over and show them what sort of punishment you deserve. Which is a thorough OTK spanking on your totally bare bottom. And once they've watched me punishing you, they'll get their turn too. You're going to end up so very sorry to have angered me!

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_Angry-Wife-Prepares-to-Punish-You.mp4
        File Size : 697.4 MB
        Duration : 00:12:00
        Video : AVC (AVC), 7 957 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_Angry-Wife-Prepares-to-Punish-You.zip - 697.4 MB

Comment

• A Voluntary Caning – Ariel Anderssen Studio

Dressed casually in leggings, sneakers and hoody, I immediately start stripping off as I tell you all about my career as a nude model - I love being naked! I’m quite an exhibitionist so this job suits me perfectly. I also explain, that due to another of my personal interests, I love being a BDSM model. I really like pain, so getting to do this job is just perfect. In fact, today I decide I want to show you how much I like it. I tie a tight crotchrope on myself before applying clover clamps to my sensitive nipples. That’s not quite enough though; I start adding padlocks to the connecting chain, to add to the pain! And now for the main event, I want to experience a lovely, hard, 12 stroke caning. That’s more than likely to put me in the mood to use my vibrator for a wonderful, pain-enhanced orgasm. So, you’ll want to stick around as I take the position for my caning…

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_A-Voluntary-Caning.mp4
          File Size : 803.6 MB
          Duration : 00:13:25
          Video : AVC (AVC), 8 140 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_A-Voluntary-Caning.zip - 803.6 MB

Comment

• Bondage Table Top Decoration – Ariel Anderssen Studio

My husband and I are preparing for a dinner party, and he develops a very odd, very unwelcome idea about how to create an exciting centrepiece for the table. I try not to let him do it, but he cleverly persuades me to let him handcuff my wrists, and once he's done that, of course, there's no stopping him. Which is how I end up tied to my own dining table, drooling through an enormous dental gag, dressed only in my tan pantyhose and being severely caned and tormented by my wicked husband! Just....awful

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_Bondage-Table-Top-Decoration.mp4
            File Size : 1.8 GB
            Duration : 00:32:47
            Video : AVC (AVC), 7 483 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_Bondage-Table-Top-Decoration.zip - 1.8 GB

Comment

• The Kidnapping of the Butcher's Daughter (LP-047) Lupus Pictures

As we’ve got used to, a magic beautiful atmosphere of the 30s forms the best setting for stories full of gentle humor, net of human relationships, and particularly the most interesting moments – of spanking.

The film stories by Lupus Pictures mix all these attributes in the right rate and thus create, with a bit of spices of character bizarreness, a smooth cocktail, delicious for the audience… So what has the bartender prepared for us today?

An intimate story from a boarding school reminds of a horror first. Only lightning of the stormy night flashes in the dark atmosphere of teachers’ room.

Then we’re brought to a completely different setting – to a girl with her lover in a lovely countryside hotel.

As soon as we return to school, we get to know other characters: school director, a prostrate man bent under the threat of horrible tragedy – one of the students, the greatest school patron’s

daughter, has been kidnapped. Fortunately, he has somebody close to support him. Thus we meet the teacher, an odd character of noble lady, whose aims are clear and unreachable.

In our story, we also come to know a butcher’s trade man, the kidnapped girl’s father. And we must admit that he’s a really quick-tempered man.

On no account he will put his beloved daughter’s life in risk – and he can crack down on anybody who would like to do it.

How will we find what’s happened?

The capture seems weird in every which way, so we should interrogate the girl’s classmates. The caretaker is sent for – a peculiar limping man with proved methods – WWI taught him that being nice is no good, it takes more time and the results are uncertain…

Two beautiful girls – Magda’s classmates appear on the scene. We meet them in the moment which they would change for anything else. But we will be pleased to watch…

They’re getting a good beating on their naked bottoms. The caretaker Klapka knows what he’s doing. They both have to undress and the rod on their bottoms does everything we’re used to seeing. In a very enthusiastic way…

Crying, weeping, despair of such pain and humiliation. This all causes that the first girl tells the truth. But we won’t let you know this secret – the only sure thing is that the other girl won’t escape a harsh painful beating too.

And finally, you won’t miss one more beating – the daughter will get such a belting by her father that she’s never experienced anything like that. Her tears and pleas won’t help. She must take off all her clothes and the sturdy butcher’s right hand works properly on his daughter’s bottom. And what weals!

So this is the last movie by Lupus Pictures – Butcher’s Daughter Kidnapping. As we said at the beginning – a smooth, spicy cocktail you won’t resist. So bottoms up!

Cheers!

BDSM, spanking, Lupus, Lupus Pictures,

File Name : LP-047.mp4
              File Size : 402.8 MB
              Resolution : 704x512
              Duration : 00:45:32
              Video : AVC (AVC), 1 104 Kbps, 25.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - LP-047.zip - 402.8 MB

Comment

• Pay the rent Sandy spr-478 Redstripefilms

Sandy is taking a short stay on a camp site in her caravan, only problem is she does not want to pay the rent. She tries to seduce the site owner by offering her pussy then her bottom. He decides to take advantage of that offer by getting her over his knees and spanking her pussy and her large firm bare bottom. Not at all what she expected.

Sandy, Mr Stern

BDSM, spanking, Redstripefilms,

File Name : spr-478.mp4
                File Size : 752.9 MB
                Duration : 00:14:14
                Video : AVC (AVC), 6 999 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-478.zip - 752.9 MB

Comment

• Kiki Spanked and Strapped by Dad Part 1 – Cheerleaderspankings

Life is never dull with Kiki around, not one little bit. She arrives home to see Daddy sitting on the couch as he politely asks her how Cheer Practice went earlier that evening. Kiki is very non-committal, waltzing in with her lovely uniform still on, being vague... as girls of her age do. So Daddy asks her again, she is puzzled as she just wants to go to her room, change and relax away from her annoying Boomer father asking all these questions! Of course, she doesn't want to tell the truth as she had bared her bottom to all the girls for a dare and then got into trouble. What she doesn't know is that the cheer coach called her father to let him know. Eventually, this silly game ends as Daddy explains he knows what happened and little liars who misbehave get spanked in his home! So Kiki, still dressed in her cute cheer outfit, goes over his lap and it isn't long before that inviting bare bottom is shown again, only it is getting a rather hard hand spanking instead. He really doesn't hold back and poor Kiki regrets telling fibs, as her poor bottom is starting to burn from this spanking. She tries to wriggle out of more punishment but Daddy isn't finished. She is placed face down, lying down on the sofa, with her bare sore bottom, propped up with a cushion making an inviting target for his trusty leather strap. Kiki receives so many licks of leather that she loses count, wondering when this nightmare will end. After what seems like hours to her, Daddy is satisfied in believing his naughty daughter has learned her lesson... for now. He leaves a very sorry looking Kiki alone to nurse and soothe her aching, sore bottom to reflect on how best to behave in the future.

Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : kiki_spanked_and_strapped_by_dad_clip01.mp4
                  File Size : 508.4 MB
                  Duration : 00:05:44
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - kiki_spanked_and_strapped_by_dad_clip01.zip - 508.4 MB

Comment

• Exercise Equals Orgasm! – Ariel Anderssen Studio

Since a regular personal trainer doesn't seem to deliver enough in the way of motivation, let's try this, shall we? You have to complete your exercise regime every time you want an orgasm. And you have to work HARD at it, or you'll have to punish yourself. I give you detailed instructions and demand that you follow them precisely!

Amelia Jane Rutherford

File Name : Ariel-Anderssen_Exercise-Equals-Orgasm.mp4
                    File Size : 552.8 MB
                    Duration : 00:09:07
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 233 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - Ariel-Anderssen_Exercise-Equals-Orgasm.zip - 552.8 MB

Comment

• Kiki Spanked and Strapped by Dad Part 2 – Cheerleaderspankings

Life is never dull with Kiki around, not one little bit. She arrives home to see Daddy sitting on the couch as he politely asks her how Cheer Practice went earlier that evening. Kiki is very non-committal, waltzing in with her lovely uniform still on, being vague... as girls of her age do. So Daddy asks her again, she is puzzled as she just wants to go to her room, change and relax away from her annoying Boomer father asking all these questions! Of course, she doesn't want to tell the truth as she had bared her bottom to all the girls for a dare and then got into trouble. What she doesn't know is that the cheer coach called her father to let him know. Eventually, this silly game ends as Daddy explains he knows what happened and little liars who misbehave get spanked in his home! So Kiki, still dressed in her cute cheer outfit, goes over his lap and it isn't long before that inviting bare bottom is shown again, only it is getting a rather hard hand spanking instead. He really doesn't hold back and poor Kiki regrets telling fibs, as her poor bottom is starting to burn from this spanking. She tries to wriggle out of more punishment but Daddy isn't finished. She is placed face down, lying down on the sofa, with her bare sore bottom, propped up with a cushion making an inviting target for his trusty leather strap. Kiki receives so many licks of leather that she loses count, wondering when this nightmare will end. After what seems like hours to her, Daddy is satisfied in believing his naughty daughter has learned her lesson... for now. He leaves a very sorry looking Kiki alone to nurse and soothe her aching, sore bottom to reflect on how best to behave in the future.

Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : kiki_spanked_and_strapped_by_dad_clip02.mp4
                      File Size : 492.2 MB
                      Duration : 00:05:43
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - kiki_spanked_and_strapped_by_dad_clip02.zip - 492.2 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X