Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guardian - Tantrumtrainers

I was given the responsibility of being Alicia's guardian while she was in New York. I gave her some simple rules to follow and obey, but she seemed to think I was kidding. She did not care about my warnings and did what she wanted. After repeatedly disobeying me I was left no choice but to turn her over my knee and spank her nice round bottom until it was good and red. After the first couple of minutes she realized I was not fooling around. The spanking did not stop though she was taught a lesson she will never forget. She was given, she said the hardest spanking she had ever received. I am happy to say she is now well behaved and now takes me seriously when I say something. So hopefully when she comes for her next visit she will not give me such a hard time. We will see.

Alicia, Kelly Payne

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, Kelly Payne, Tantrumtrainers,

00:17:19 | 316.5 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - THE_GUARDIAN.zip - 316.5 MB

Comment

• The Enemamates - Tantrumtrainers

A couple visit the clinic of Dr Boss and report to visiting Clinician Kelly Paine and resident Examiner Irene Boss. Both erotic role play physicians suspect the male transmitted VD to the female. Alternative therapies are in order! Patients are restrained on the hospital bed and ass bench and soundly spanked. It's time for temperature taking, fingering, electro play, vibrating toy insertions and plastic dilators. A caning of the male follows while the female takes an enema. While the female releases in the bathroom the male receives an extreme CP punishment. Ms Paine even breaks a hairbrush! The female is strapon on trained while the male is enemized. A surprise interesting domestic ending with a good old fashioned home punishment. Many sexy moments await you in this extreme clinic escapade!

Dr Boss, Irene Boss, Kelly Payne

BDSM, Femdom, spanking, Kelly Payne, Tantrumtrainers,

00:48:16 | 628.1 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - THE_ENEMAMATES.zip - 628.1 MB

Comment

• No Wire Hangers - Tantrumtrainers

This little missy thinks she is smart smarter than me and she thinks she can talk back and get away with it. She has not done any of her chores and treats her beautiful clothes like dish rags. I am tired of her misbehaving so now she is taught a lesson over my knee. First she is slippered then she is given an good old fashioned strapping. Her big round bottom gets a lesson it will never forget. This fresh snotty brat gets a good spanking one she will never forget.

Kelly Payne

00:20:56 | 326.2 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - NO_WIRE_HANGERS.zip - 326.2 MB

Comment

• Real Discipline for Zoe part 1 – Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Zoe Page and her husband, Michael Stamp, kindly agreed to appear in this special real discipline film for us recently during our stay in Spain. However, Michael just didn't know how bratty his wife would be... or the repercussions that would follow. Here is their story: We nearly called this film "The sore ass for the Thesaurus" as you will soon discover... Zoe is impatient, wanting to go out, it's a beautiful end to the day... but Michael is looking up some words in his trusted thesaurus which Zoe finds incredibly boring. In the act of taking the book away from him, she rips a page, and further pages are torn once she realizes just how upset he gets! What a brat... he drags her across his knee, stunned that his precious book has been defiled! Zoe continues to brat and plays a dangerous game placed over his lap, abusing the book further as she throws a tantrum. The spankings soon begin and it isn't long before her sore bare bottom is given further hard slaps turning her cheeks a deep red. Zoe's continued bratting earns her a leather paddling across his lap, as Michael discovers the thick implement wedged in the sofa from their last discipline encounter. Zoe hates this paddle, and it shows as she gasps and cries in pain as the paddle further reddens her bare wriggling bottom. This young madam is humiliated and embarrassed by the end of this spanking as she is made to pick up the torn pages and place them in the book to give back to her husband before they are due to go out. This evening will be interesting!

Zoe Page, Michael Stamp

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking,

File Name : sore_ass_for_a_thesaurus_pt1.mp4
          File Size : 528.5 MB
          Resolution : 1920x1080
          Duration : 00:07:08
          Video : AVC (AVC), 9 980 Kbps, 50.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - sore_ass_for_a_thesaurus_pt1.zip - 528.5 MB

Comment

• Calling Her Bluff part 3 – Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

This is a tale of what happens to naughty girls that lie to their mothers when they pretend to be ill in order to stay away from school. Ava’s sister has already got up and is waiting for the bus, but she lays in bed hoping her “illness” will fool mommy. However, she has done this before and mommy warns her if she is faking there will be consequences.

A temperature taking will determine if she has a fever: Ava opens her mouth but mommy reminds her this is a rectal thermometer… the daughter is determined to stay off school so takes up the position, presenting her pert bare bottom. The glass is cold, combined with being covered in vaseline, it feels yucky inside her tight bottom. Poor Ava… the shame of being exposed like this is overwhelming. Of course Ava fails, she is not ill at all and is told to go over her mother’s lap and she is spanked hard right there and then.

The spankings continue as her bottom reddens in shame and to properly teach this little faker a lesson, mommy uses the hairbrush found beside the bed. Ava wriggles, writhes and cries out in pain, but mommy continues to punish her girl, putting her into a firm leg lock to keep her oin place. Ava’s free arm is also pinned behind her as she struggles to try and stop the finishing mean flurry of hairbrush spanking strokes that ensures she learns her lesson. Today she will be going to school with a very sore bottom!

Ava Nyx, Miss Bernadette

File Name : calling_her_bluff_pt3.mp4
            File Size : 382.3 MB
            Duration : 00:04:28
            Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 255 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - calling_her_bluff_pt3.zip - 382.3 MB

Comment

• First Time Spankings Part 3 - Tantrumtrainers

Belle's is a beautiful young lady who needs to be spanked for her bad behavior. it is her first time ever being spanked. She is given a real over the knee spankings.

Emily is a naughty young lady who is need of a sound spanking on her bare bottom. She is going to experience her first real spanking. I am not sure she liked it. I know she learned her lesson.

Nikita is a sassy young lady who thinks rules do not apply to her. So she is here for her first real spanking over my knee. She thinks it is a joke but soon after she is over my knee she realizes she is getting a bare bottom spanking for real. Her first ever.

All 3 ladies get real spankings no warm ups not fooling around real spankings with paddles on their bare bottoms.

Belle, Emily, Nikita, Kelly Payne

00:36:28 | 519.2 MB | 720x480 | wmv

Download file.al - FIRST_TIME_SPANKINGS_PART_3.zip - 519.2 MB

Comment

• Cell Block F - Tantrumtrainers

This young lady is not following the rules. She thinks she is going to get one over on the guards. She is new in cell block F and she thinks she will rule everyone. Little does she know her cell mates have turned her in.Now it is time for her to be punished and severely for her outrageous behavior and poor attitude. First she is bent over the spanking bench, her panties removed. Then she is spanked hard on her bare bottom. Then she is made to strip. Then she is strung up by her wrists and strapped over and over until she finally admits what she has done & shows some remorse. Finally she is turned over each guards knee for a good sound old fashioned hairbrushing.

Kelly Payne

00:18:34 | 235.7 MB | 720x480 | WMV

Download file.al - CELL-BLOCK-F.zip - 235.7 MB

Comment

• Daisy's Punishment - Tantrumtrainers

Once again Daisy is not following orders. She just does not seem to want to listen. She contacted me by e-mail to let me know she was due for a spanking. She totally ignored my warning to behave. This time she needed to be spanked good and hard and for a long time. So that is just what she received a good sound spanking on her bare bottom. Until it was good and red. The lesson was harsh and her reactions were real.Her bottom was made very sore and I am sure she left this time learning a valuable lesson.

Daisy, Kelly Payne

00:22:47 | 274.9 MB | 720x480 | WMV

Download file.al - DAISY-PUNISHMENT.zip - 274.9 MB

Comment

• The Liar - Tantrumtrainers

She is caught stealing from the till. After repeated denials and excuses Sam confesses to stealing and lying. Her boss fthinks the only way to remedy it is with a long hard over the knee bare bottom spanking. So she is spanked over the knee over her sheer panties and then on her bare bottom. To finsh her off her boss takes the wooden hairbrush to her bare bottom.

Kelly Payne

00:14:30 | 162.7 MB | 720x480 | WMV

Download file.al - THE-LIAR.zip - 162.7 MB

Comment

• Accountability Hurts part 1 – Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

This is a domestic discipline film between a hot new couple still getting to know each other. Johnny has invited his recent girlfriend to come live with him but she is a messy young lady who has made things worse at her new home. Even Johnny's regular cleaner, in his smart Florida apartment, has needed to do more and return a few times during the week all due to Cara's lazy ways. She knows that Johnny is a stickler for discipline and he has already introduced this dynamic into their relationship... but now the discipline spanking is more than mere play. Cara accepts that her behavior has been poor and goes over his lap for a bare bottom spanking. His hard hand turns her bottom a bright crimson as she receives her hardest spanking yet from her new beau. He hasn't finished with his beautiful girlfriend just yet, as he introduces a mean looking leather strap that is used for "Domestic Compliance" and she receives twenty strokes bent over the couch. Cara is reminded that accountability hurts... then is hugged and told that she is loved. Watch this hot couple's firm yet loving real discipline spanking, exclusive to our website.

Cara Day, Johnny Lake

File Name : accountability_hurts_pt1.mp4
                      File Size : 614.8 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:00
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 245 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - accountability_hurts_pt1.zip - 614.8 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X