Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diapered Dorothy: Bedtime Spanking – Spankedanddiapered

Mischevious little Dorothy is looking cute as can be in her kitty cat pajamas, her little shorts puffed out because of her padded diaper. Unfortunately, even though it's still early, Dorothy is very little and needs to be in bed...and she isn't. Her babysitter, Alex Reynolds, is trying to relax after having tucked her in...but she keeps cheekily poking her face around the corner despite being told time and time again that she needs to go back to bed. When Dorothy refuses to listen, Alex has no choice but to put the naughty little girl over her knee, pull down her pajamas, and give her a spanking on her little diaper covered bottom. Dorothy kicks and wriggles, but she learns a lesson. When she's finished, Alex picks petite Dorothy up and carries her off to tuck her back in.

Alex Reynolds, Dorothy Burnett

BDSM, spanking, diaper, Spankedanddiapered,

File Name : SD013_1080-Spankedanddiapered.mp4
    File Size : 244.9 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:38
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 005 Kbps, 59.940 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 122 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - SD013_1080-Spankedanddiapered.zip - 244.9 MB

Comment

• Bounced Check, Spanked Bottom – Punishments Only

When Luci forgot to deposit cash she was given, a check she'd wrote bounced that otherwise wouldn't have.

I take her into the living room, sit her down, and lecture her. Once I'm sure she understands why she has to be punished, I take her over my knee, pull down her pants, and get right down to the important task of spanking the daylights out of her. Then it's Corner Time, as Luci has much reflection to undergo.

Luci is given plenty of time in the corner to think: all the opportunities she'd had to deposit the cash she needed to cover the check; how to develop a better system of handling basic but essential responsibilities; why she deserves the spanking she just got and the heavy swats with implements that she knows is coming next. (Of course, this corner time is sped up in the video, so you can witness her in corner time without suffering the same mundanity.) Then Luci is firmly instructed to leave the corner and lay down on the couch. She nervously complies.

25 with the leather strap. 10 with the heavy lexan (clear) paddle. 10 with the blue acrylic cane. 10 with the delrin cane. By the end, Luci is shaking and crying, but it's not over. I sternly inform her that I'm going to drive the lesson home with a final hand spanking, which she humbly accepts. The tears flow as she obediently holds in place, her body all but limp in surrender as my crashes down on her throbbing, swollen bottom. Then it's finally over, and I take her into my arms for much needed after care.

The final 4 minutes of the video is a slow motion montage, cut to be nonstop waves of impact on Luci's poor bottom.

(Side note: this is the most Luci has ever cried in a video!)

Luci Lovett

BDSM, spanking, Punishments Only,

File Name : Bounced-Check-Spanked-Bottom-PunishmentsOnly.mp4
      File Size : 1.2 GB
      Duration : 00:27:20
      Video : AVC (AVC), 5 982 Kbps, 29.970 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 183 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Bounced-Check-Spanked-Bottom-PunishmentsOnly.zip - 1.2 GB

Comment

• Not Ready For Bed – Spankedanddiapered

Little Cleo is being babysat by the world's cutest babysitter: Alex Reynold. Cleo is dressed in her cute, pink pajamas and playing with a carebear, but she is not all the way ready for bed. Alex notices that Cleo is not wearing a diaper as she was told: this little one tends to wet the bed, and Alex doesn't want to have to deal with soaking sheets. Cleo insists that she is too big for diapers, even though she seems very little indeed in her protests. When she argues and fusses, Alex makes Cleo kneel up on the bed and put her little bottom out for a spanking: over her pajamas, over her polkadot panties, and on her bare bottom. Soon Cleo is whimpering and promising to be good: a spanking has made her very subdued. Willing to admit that she is just a little one once she has a sore, red bottom, Cleo lies back and lets her babysitter diaper her in an adorable Fabine diaper. Her tight-fitting pajama pants won't fit over her padded diaper butt, so Alex tucks her into bed in just her top and diaper. Cuddling her carebear, Cleo doesn't seem to mind being treated like such a small girl after all.

Alex Reynolds, Cleo Divine

BDSM, spanking, diaper, Spankedanddiapered,

File Name : SD062_1080-Spankedanddiapered.mp4
        File Size : 271.8 MB
        Duration : 00:07:21
        Video : AVC (AVC), 5 031 Kbps, 59.940 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - SD062_1080-Spankedanddiapered.zip - 271.8 MB

Comment

• Video Cherry and Dolliiy 2 – Ukdiapergirls

The girls have been naughty in lesson. Dolliiy has already been told off and Cherry is now also not listening to the teacher, so needs to be punished.

Cherry, Dolliiy, NannyBetty

BDSM, spanking, diaper, Ukdiapergirls,

File Name : Video_Cherry_and_Dolliiy_2-Ukdiapergirls.mp4
          File Size : 138.7 MB
          Duration : 00:04:31
          Video : AVC (AVC), 4 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 298 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Video_Cherry_and_Dolliiy_2-Ukdiapergirls.zip - 138.7 MB

Comment

• Maureen – Wellsmackedseat

Maureens first bare bottom spanking. Full Movie Mauren.

Maureen, Miss Mathews, Miss PSullivan

BDSM, spanking, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Maureen-Full-Film-Wellsmackedseat.mp4
            File Size : 682.4 MB
            Resolution : 1280x720
            Duration : 00:27:25
            Video : AVC (AVC), 3 414 Kbps, 23.976 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Maureen-Full-Film-Wellsmackedseat.zip - 682.4 MB

Comment

• Stealing, Lying, Screaming, Crying – Punishments Only

When I notice missing cash, there's no mystery: Karen is the only one who would've had access. Initially, she tries to deny it, but when I slap her across the face, she gives up the act and admits that her car got towed and she was afraid to ask. (WARNING: this video has 4 face slaps, and the preview has one -- if you're a spanko but don't like face slapping, please beware.) I inform Karen that I would've simply lent her the money, but by taking it without bothering to ask, I have no choice but to give her a spanking.

This is only the second time I've ever disciplined Karen, and if you thought her first time being spanked as an adult didn't go well for her -- see: Lazy Girl is Spanked to Tears -- well... it doesn't go better the second time. If you're a fan of a good struggle, where the girl might know that she deserves and even needs to be punished, but that doesn't mean she's able to make herself hold still while she's disciplined, this is simply a must see. Karen is reluctant when she's at her most cooperative, and the rest of the time I have to really fight to keep her down.

But despite Karen's hysterics, I insist that she get the spanking she deserves, and refuse to allow her to dictate the terms of her punishment. I decide when she's been sufficiently spanked, not her, and Karen is screaming and crying while I hold her down and spank her unrelentingly. Several times, I have to stop and explain that while I'm sorry she's having so much trouble accepting the consequences of her behavior, I'm not going to spare her the punishment she deserves or deny her the discipline she needs. Then the spanking resumes.

Finally, I decide that Karen has been spanked enough. I take her into my arms, and reassure her that I wouldn't be so determined to discipline her if I didn't truly believe it's for her own good. Impossible as it is while she's being punished, Karen concedes that she understands and accepts her need to be forcefully disciplined when necessary.

Karen Smith

BDSM, spanking, Punishments Only,

File Name : Stealing-Lying-Screaming-Crying-PunishmentsOnly.mp4
              File Size : 2 GB
              Duration : 00:27:06
              Video : AVC (AVC), 10.1 Mbps, 29.970 fps

Download file.al - Stealing-Lying-Screaming-Crying-PunishmentsOnly.zip - 2 GB

Comment

• The Demon Solicitor – Ariel Anderssen Studio

I'm new to the office, but excited to be working for Zoe Page, solicitor. However, while she's out visiting a client, I open a drawer in her desk and find a membership card for something called the Female Disciplinary Society, along with a slipper, strap and cane!

I'm just doing some research on Google about it, when Miss Page catches me snooping. Naturally, as a member of the Female Disciplinary Society, she has strong views about how to deal with this. What follows is a dreadful ordeal for me, an OTK hand spanking, followed by slippering. Then a horrible strapping, over my knickers. And just when I think it's surely finally over, she pulls my panties down for 30 strokes of the cane!

Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

BDSM, spanking, Ariel Anderssen Studio,

File Name : The-Demon-Solicitor-Ariel-Anderssen-Studio.mp4
                File Size : 2 GB
                Duration : 00:34:02
                Video : AVC (AVC), 8 128 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - The-Demon-Solicitor-Ariel-Anderssen-Studio.zip - 2 GB

Comment

• Pisser caned spr-1928 English-spankers

This is the second part of the revenge punishment I am giving to holiday maker Meg for pissing in my Spanish garden. I drag her under cover, it’s very hot outside and I intend to make her bare bottom even hotter. I have a long swishy cane to hand and with her bent over my sofa I give her a real hard thrashing, just look at the marks.

Meg, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, English-spankers,

File Name : spr-1928.mp4
                  File Size : 619.4 MB
                  Duration : 00:11:43
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 6 999 Kbps, 25.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 384 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spr-1928.zip - 619.4 MB

Comment

• A Sexy Sinful Spanking part 1 – Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking)

Sage Pillar makes her hot, sexy debut with us as Veronica Weston also makes her first appearance on top of the action, giving blonde Sage a delightfully sinful wheelbarrow spanking. This is a deliberately intimate and very sexy spanking between two hot young ladies who clearly enjoyed making this unique film. You will see Veronica tease Sage, caress her slowly and intimately with a varied hand spanking in the naughty and revealing wheelbarrow position. Veronica also can not resist grabbing Sage's perfect bottom and is encouraged by sinful Sage as she gasps in pleasure at the sensation play she is receiving. This is a special sexy spanking episode featuring two delightful ladies that we know you will enjoy watching give & take in this hot wheelbarrow spanking movie exclusive to Triple A.

Sage Pillar, Veronica Weston

BDSM, spanking, Aaaspanking, Tripleaspanking, Wheelbarrow,

File Name : veronica_sage_wb_pt1.mp4
                    File Size : 610.4 MB
                    Duration : 00:06:59
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps

Download file.al - veronica_sage_wb_pt1.zip - 610.4 MB

Comment

• A Severe Paddling – Ariel Anderssen Studio

I'm in dreadful trouble with my husband, who's finally discovered my 17 outstanding speeding tickets! I come home from work, dressed in my office clothes, and he confronts me with the evidence of my bad driving and cowardly deception.

Ordering me to go into the bedroom and undress, he promises me a severe punishment. Before now, he's only ever spanked me by hand, but I've never made him so angry before. Waiting, naked, in the corner, I wonder what he meant when he said he'd got a paddle...

When he joins me in the bedroom, it's to give me the dreadful news that after a short warm up hand spanking over his knee, he means to give me 75 swats with a heavy wooden paddle. And all on my bare bottom!

By the end of the 75 swats, I'm sobbing and genuinely crying. Although he's strict, my husband is also kind, and cuddles me for a little while before sending me back to the corner with a very bruised bottom.

Amelia Jane Rutherford

BDSM, spanking, Ariel Anderssen Studio,

File Name : A-Severe-Paddling-Ariel-Anderssen-Studio.mp4
                      File Size : 983 MB
                      Duration : 00:31:25
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 4 179 Kbps, 25.000 fps

Download file.al - A-Severe-Paddling-Ariel-Anderssen-Studio.zip - 983 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X