Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah's Outfits Spankings 4, pt1 - Sarah Gregory, Paul Rogers

Gorgeous Sarah Gregory takes FIVE hard spankings and five seat-scalding paddling from real life Daddy Tubaman.

My sassy BabyGirl Sarah Gregory takes her first of FIVE hard OTK spankings, followed by an ass-scalding paddling, followed by embarrassing corner time. You get two views of the entire punishment.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : sarah_outfits_4_1_converted.mp4
    File Size : 1.3 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:25

Download k2s.cc - sarah_outfits_4_1_converted.zip - 1.3 GB?

Comment

• Two lazy Maids caned

Michelle Monroe & Victoria Carter from Lazy Maid both get their bare bottoms caned by Madam Kenworthy. Both girls are very cheeky but learn the error of their ways under Madam Kenworthy's harsh rule.

Michelle Monroe, Miss Kenworthy, Victoria Carter

File Name : 2_Maids_caned.mov
      File Size : 80.5 MB
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Duration : 00:07:36

Download k2s.cc - 2_Maids_caned.zip - 80.5 MB?

Comment

• Bella and Scarlet: Spanking Positions pt1 - Bella Bird, Mistress Scarlet

Please welcome Bella and Mistress Scarlet (Bella's real-life dominant) in what is a wicked, super hot spanking debut. This is the latest in our "Spanking Positions" series with the choice of 3 naughty scenes which we know you will enjoy viewing. Both ladies are dressed in exquisite lingerie, expensive high heels and beautiful clothing where the vintage location of the couch is used for each position. The first is a classic OTK. Bella takes her place over the alluring lap of Mistress for a memorable hand spanking introduction; featuring lots of caressing, care, with plenty of bottom warming slaps and smacks. The second position, placed on "All-Fours" sees Bella presented and exposed for Mistress to take advantage of her delicious derriere. The last scene is a particular favorite at AAA and we were more than happy to film Scarlet taking Bella in their first-ever "Wheelbarrow Position." With plenty of angles to maximize the most intimate of positions, you get to see real chemistry between this couple as Bella and Scarlet clearly enjoy their filming debut for your viewing pleasure!

File Name : bella_scarlet_positions_pt1.mp4
        File Size : 335.4 MB
        Duration : 00:05:43

Download k2s.cc - bella_scarlet_positions_pt1.zip - 335.4 MB?

Comment

• Sammie’s Punishment Afternoon pt1

A few years ago I decided that a good discipline session was in order for Sammie I decided it was time for Sammie to get another Punishment Afternoon because laziness is getting out of hand with this girl. First I told her to put on a schoolgirl uniform and to go to one of our punishment rooms. I started off with giving her a sound hand spanking and then to sit on one of our Punishment stools and write out 100 times: I must not be lazy. The second punishment she got was a sound bare bottom strapping and more line writing on the stool Thirdly I gave her a sound OTK thrashing with my new small but very stingy carperbeater followed by a lenghty time kneeling on our Punishment Tray.

this is part one 'Sammie’s Punishment Afternoon'

File Name : sammie_punishment_afternoon_part1.mp4
          File Size : 235.5 MB
          Duration : 00:06:32

Download k2s.cc - sammie_punishment_afternoon_part1.zip - 235.5 MB?

Comment

• Vanessa Gets A Sound Paddling For Not Taking Her Car To The Garage

As you remember the last time, I told her that I made an appointment at my garage for her to get that dent taken out.

Did she show up? No she didn’t!

Time for sterner measures. I warmed her up with a good spanking and then gave her a good hard paddling followed by a lenghty reflection time on our punishment tray.

File Name : vanessa_paddled_not_taking_car_to_garage.wmv
            File Size : 195.4 MB
            Duration : 00:06:27

Download k2s.cc - vanessa_paddled_not_taking_car_to_garage.zip - 195.4 MB?

Comment

• Seven Scorched Bottoms pt1

Seven naughty girls wait outside the Principal's Office for their paddlings. Kajira Bound, Mia Hope, Nova Roo, Briella Jaden, Britteni Bank, Paris Luv, and Kitty Quinn all listen in as each has to bend over the desk for butt-blistering paddlings.

Naughty Briella Jaden and Britteni Bank are sent into the Principal's Office for a seat-scorching paddling while scared friends Nova Roo, Kajira Bound, Mia Hope, Paris Luv, and Kitty Quinn wait their turns. As Britteni watches in horror, Briella is first to bend over the desk . . .

Briella Jaden, Britteni Bank, Kajira Bound, Kitty Quinn, Lil Babyboy Joey, Mia Hope, Paris Luv, Paul Rogers

File Name : group_paddling_1.wmv
              File Size : 141.8 MB
              Duration : 00:04:48

Download k2s.cc - group_paddling_1.zip - 141.8 MB?

Comment

• Punishing Angelica, Pt1 – Angelica Vee, Paul Rogers

Adorably naughty little Angelica Vee gets o the wrong side of firm-handed Tubaman and pays for it with a sore bottom. Afterwards, embarrassing corner time. You get two angles of the entire spanking.

File Name : punishing_angelica_1.mp4
                File Size : 927.7 MB
                Duration : 00:05:15

Download k2s.cc - punishing_angelica_1.zip - 927.7 MB?

Comment

• Cheerleader Dorothy Diapered For Smoking

Mommy Alex brings her daughter, Dorothy, home from a game at which she was cheerleading. Dorothy is the perfect little cheerleader: from bow to toe, she looks the part in her authentic varsity uniform. But her behavior has been anything but perfect: Alex caught her little girl smoking cigarettes with the other cheerleaders.

After a stern and serious scolding about the dangers of such unhealthy behavior, and about how to avoid peer pressure, Alex doesn’t think she’s shown Dorothy how upset she really is. A good way to let her know how seriously she takes this is by making her feel it. So Dorothy finds herself upended and over Mommy’s knee for a spanking. She gets spanked over her skin tight cheerleading spanks, then on the cotton panties she’s wearing underneath, and finally on her bare bottom, already flushing red from the moment her panties are taken down.

Alex needs Dorothy to know that this behavior was childish, though. She needs her to feel how embarrassed she felt when she saw her daughter, always lauded as such a good girl, with a cigarette in her hand. And she has just the tool: diaper discipline. Despite Dorothy’s protests and fussing, Dorothy finds herself taped into a Molicare diaper while still in her cheer uniform. The humilation is almost too much for her to bear. This is one litlte cheer girl who won’t dare to try smoking again! Diaper punishments work!

Alex Reynolds, Dorothy Burnett

BDSM, Diaper discipline, Spanking,

File Name : Cheerleader_Dorothy_Diapered_For_Smoking.mp4
                  File Size : 636 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:06

Download k2s.cc - Cheerleader_Dorothy_Diapered_For_Smoking.zip - 636 MB?

Comment

• The mad mistress - humiliation - Lady Gwen, Lolicoon

I am naughty slave. Because of my failures, I'm humiliated verbally and must lick the high heels of my mistress

BDSM, Lezdom, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : mad_mistress_humiliation.mpg
                    File Size : 416.7 MB
                    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
                    Duration : 00:03:34

Download k2s.cc - mad_mistress_humiliation.zip - 416.7 MB?

Comment

• Riley's Long Schoolday, Pt1 - Paul Rogers, Riley Haze

Naughty little Riley Haze just won't get out of bed, so after multiple attempts, Daddy Tubaman decides to take matters in hand and tan her misbehaving bottom. Riley rubs her smarting derriere, then unfortunately, flops BACK on the bed, bottom-up! This will be her first of MANY spankings!

File Name : Rileys Long Schoolday Part 1.mp4
                      File Size : 508.7 MB
                      Duration : 00:03:00
                      Video : AVC, 23.5 Mb/s, 60.000 FPS
                      Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc - Rileys_Long_Schoolday_Part_1.zip - 508.7 MB?

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X