Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught by Daddy

Daddy told me I could paint my pumpkin and when he was done working in the garage he would help me cut it open and I could help scoop out all the seeds. Well I finished painting and started trying to cut it myself. When step-daddy comes upstairs he is not all to happy to see babygirl cutting her pumpkin. Step-Daddy takes me over his knee for a long hand spanking, to remind me not to play with things I am not allowed to.

spanking, diaper, Diaper discipline,

File Name : caught-by-daddy.mp4
    File Size : 390.6 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:04

Download k2s.cc - caught-by-daddy.zip - 390.6 MB

Comment

• Pantsing, ass spanking, embarrassment - Isabella and Gonzo

amateur, spanking,

File Name : pantsing-ass-spanking-embarrassment.mp4
      File Size : 462.5 MB
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Duration : 00:10:17

Download k2s.cc - pantsing-ass-spanking-embarrassment.zip - 462.5 MB

Comment

• Kami Robertson Strapped for Cash

When you need to borrow money in a hurry then you had better turn to Strapped For Cash, if you are a young lady that is and don’t mind getting your bare bottom beaten. So this is the position that Kami Robertson finds herself in, face down over the knees of a very strict lady who is determined to spank Kami’s bare bottom till she can’t sit on it. A good hard spanking story.

Kami Robertson, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : kami-robertson-strapped-for-cash.wmv
        File Size : 226.1 MB
        Resolution : 960x576
        Duration : 00:15:13

Download k2s.cc - kami-robertson-strapped-for-cash.zip - 226.1 MB

Comment

• Boss Gives Hand and Hairbrush Spanking To Motivate Their Staff

As Mr McDonald has not been reaching his targets his boss, Miss Scarlet decides discipline is the motivation that he needs.

After explaining what will be happening, Mr McDonald is humiliated by having to lower his trousers and layover Miss Scarlet's lap. Miss Scarlet proceeds to administer a long, steady 3-minute hard hand spanking and only stops when she decides it is time for the wooden hairbrush.

Instructing Mr McDonad over her knee again, this time with one leg locking him securely in place, Miss Scarlet administers all the motivation this member of her staff requires.

Mistress Scarlet, Mr McDonald

Mistress Scarlet, Domina Scarlet, Femdom, spanking, punishment,

File Name : boss-gives-hand-and-hairbrush-spanking-to-motivate-their-staff.mp4
          File Size : 564.36 MB
          Duration : 00:06:30

Download k2s.cc - boss-gives-hand-and-hairbrush-spanking-to-motivate-their-staff.zip - 564.4 MB

Comment

• Real Discipline Series: A Tearful Melody Pt 1 The Hand

In the Real Discipline Series, the spankings recorded are done so with the bottom being told beforehand that though the cameras are recording, the session is to be treated as a real private session, and any that fail to recognize the session as legit are not posted, so you can guarantee a REAL non-acted or planned session with NO safeword (a consensual non-consent corporal punishment contract is signed prior to sessioning for the first time). We are the ONLY site online that features this. In this very special RDS, Kyle's friend Melody Price is new to spanking MODELING, but was spanked by her ULTRA conservative parents until the age of 18 on her panties with a paddle multiple times a week. Now, at 27 and with less than 9 years since her last parental spanking, Melody is dealing with not having an outlet and has an issue with letting the wrong people influence her decisions, and has an issue with responsibility in her decision-making. Kyle sits down with her and explains that though she is not currently in trouble, she is going to be spanked past tears until she is sobbing so she can have a healthy head space release and compartmentalize the spanking wherever it needs to go, as it will be her first such spanking since her angry parental sessions 9 years prior. In Pt 1, her little black dress is pulled up after their talk, and her panties are pulled down, before Kyle's hand takes this 27 year old beauty from a composed adult to a crying mess in less than 3 minutes. The handspanking continues with breaks for runs and reassurances, as well as the gift of a pillow to sob her eyes out into during the remainder of her warm up before she receives the leather paddle she picked out which most closely resembles it.

Kyle Johnson, Melody Price, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : tearful-melody-pt-1.mp4
            File Size : 535.9 MB
            Duration : 00:12:18

Download k2s.cc - tearful-melody-pt-1.zip - 535.9 MB

Comment

• Between dream and reality - Maiko, Yurina, Kotomi

Kotomi wakes up in the morning to find that she wet the bed. She imagines herself being spanked by her mother. When she goes to apologize to her mother, she finds that her older sister is going to be punished.

Asian, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : DREAMREALITY_HD.mp4
              File Size : 342.4 MB
              Duration : 00:10:51

Download k2s.cc - DREAMREALITY_HD.zip - 342.4 MB

Comment

• Clip 22Lil-b Ultra Hard Caning For Poor Lili – Aron, Lili

Just a plain and simple caning, my friend gave me in his house. My ass still burned from the latest spankings, during the last days but I needed REAL punishment agein! So I got to bend over the countertop again and feel the stiff cane on my naked cheeks. He thrashed me as hard as he could and I only could withstand it 3 minutes The hardest 3 minutes, me and my bum ever had in our young lives. I felt, I had to jump up the walls!!

- EXTREMELY HOT - Rough Caning And Heartbraking yelpings.

Language: DEU, Subs: ENG

Aron, Lili

German, Deutsch, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : clip-22lil-b-ultra-hard-caning-for-poor-lili.mp4
                File Size : 138.69 MB
                Duration : 00:03:40

Download k2s.cc - clip-22lil-b-ultra-hard-caning-for-poor-lili.zip - 138.7 MB

Comment

• Slave carousel Part 1

What makes a good slave? CruelAlice gets to the bottom of this question. I am still fairly new to their slave household, but I also have some principles to know. Whether we all know and especially so that we don't forget and become careless, she has come up with something very special for her three slaves NovaNilla, Lolicoon and me - DaisyDevbi-. The slave carousel provides the necessary concentration when answering your questions using a nipple torture. And if an answer is not enough or even wrong, then she knows how to use her whip as usual and spanked us properly our little fickarsche ...

Deutschland:

Sklavenkarussell Teil 1: Was macht eine gute Sklavin aus? Dieser Frage geht CruelAlice hier genau auf den Grund. Noch bin ich ziemlich neu in ihrem Sklavenhaushalt, aber auch ich habe schon einige Grundsatze zu kennen. Ob wir auch alle Bescheid wissen und vorallem, damit wir es nicht vergessen und nachlassig werden, hat sie sich fur ihre drei anwesenden Sklavinen NovaNilla, Lolicoon und mich - DaisyDevbi- etwas ganz besonderes einfallen lassen. Das Sklavenkarusell sorgt fur die notige Konzentration beim Beantworten ihrer Fragen mittels Nippeltortur. Und sollte eine Antwort nicht genugen oder gar falsch sein, dann wei? sie wie immer auch ihre Gerte zu gebrauchen und spanked uns ordentlich unsere kleinen Fickarsche...

All conversations are in German.

CruelAlice, DaisyDevbi, Lolicoon, Nova-Nilla

lezdom, spanking, German, Deutsch,

File Name : slave-carousel-part-1.mp4
                  File Size : 411.3 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:48

Download k2s.cc - slave-carousel-part-1.zip - 411.3 MB

Comment

• Kandy Caned and Ass Fucked!

The bottom line is (ooooooh a pun) that discipline and order must be obtained. Strippers oftentimes are prima donnas who believe that they are too pretty and special to have to follow the rules, show up on time, and do their work. When the girls at Outlaw's Gentleman's club step out of line their are consequences. Erotic Dancer Kandy (with a K) has been a very naughty dancer. Showing up late, not showing up at all, and smoking drugs in the dressing room are all issues with her employer. If she wants to keep her job she must take a punishment. Spanking, caning, ass fucking, oh my this naughty girl is taught a lesson. She cries like a little girl when the spanking starts and Outlaw doesn't believe in going easy on her. Soon she is crying and screaming and trying to get off his lap but our man Outlaw holds her tightly in place and just keeps right on spanking. Tears, promises, blubbering and snot running out of her nose does not good, Outlaw just keeps on spanking her. Then breaks out a dildo and fucks her in her tiny little butt holes, she doesn't like this either and the tears start all over again. Yes, real tears come out of her eyes as she cries all through the strapping, caning, and ass fucking. This is one well punished little girl with very viable welts and cane marks all over her naughty ass.

Kandy

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : kandy-caned-and-ass-fucked.mp4
                    File Size : 1.1 GB
                    Duration : 00:34:17

Download k2s.cc - kandy-caned-and-ass-fucked.zip - 1.1 GB

Comment

• 2019 Lone Star Spanking Party LIve Shoot, "Silly String Spankings", Part 1

Shot in front of a live audience at the Lone Star Spanking Party.

Naughty girls Ava Nyx, Aria Lennox, Kiki Cali, and Cara Day are all in trouble with the Principal, so he decides to burn up their behinds with a hard wooden paddle.

Aria Lennox, Ava Nyx, Cara Day, Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers, Samantha Baker

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : lssp_liveshoot_2019_1.mp4
                      File Size : 609.27 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:45

Download k2s.cc - lssp_liveshoot_2019_1.zip - 609.3 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X