Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School of burlesque. History lesson

History lesson in the school of Burlesque. This program is in the form of a clip.

BDSM, spanking, caning, schoolgirl,

File Name : School of burlesque History lesson.mp4
    File Size : 100.58 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:15

Download k2s.cc - School of burlesque History lesson.zip - 100.6 MB

Comment

• That Newgate cat is EVIL!

Poor Richard Millner gets a right good going over from me and Annabelle Trouble Maker. That Newgate cat is EVIL! Enjoy.

Annabelle Trouble Maker, Clara Hewitt, Richard Millner

Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : that-newgate-cat-is-evil.mp4
      File Size : 214.9 MB
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Duration : 00:05:57

Download k2s.cc - that-newgate-cat-is-evil.zip - 214.9 MB

Comment

• Wild Party 2

The second episode followed after several years. Despite the more elaborated scenario and higher quality shooting technology, they managed to preserve the basic: the absolutely realistic atmosphere of a drunken girls? party and all that the girls were doing together there – and mainly the following uncompromising canings, which resulted in purple striped swollen bottoms, deafening cry and scream and tearful faces.

In the second episode, we meet another group of young girls – this time, they are students of dramatic art, ethereal bohemian artists, who stay with boys in a theatre after a rehearsal, to perform a completely different play than they should rehearse according to the scenario – tipsy, high-spirited, all naked, with their own bodies. However, only until the arrival of a headmaster, who has rented the premises to the theatre club (our well-known father from Wild Party 1), flight of the boys and the fearful look of the girls at the cane, which is the only solution for them at that moment. And again, like in the first episode, we can see one after another being exposed to terrible caning, bending over a long table, crying in advance, and exposing their beautiful buttocks towards the absolutely uncompromising caning, until their cry and heart-breaking scream resonates all over the school.

All of the three episodes are linked by the executor, who is always played by the same actor and – a detail, which has not been mentioned so far – the same cane, which was used in all of these movies. By the way, the cane is a gift from our loyal customer, and was imported from Saudi Arabia, it is very lithe but still very hard, it has a cast handle for better balance and it is really an uncompromising caning tool.

BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : RGE-016.mp4
        File Size : 658.2 MB
        Resolution : 720x576
        Duration : 00:37:59

Download k2s.cc - RGE-016.zip - 658.2 MB

Comment

• Playtime With Kiki Cali – Sensual Lingerie Caning

Kiki looks forward all week to date night playtime. Long sensual pain and pleasure the perfect combination for the release she craves. Dressed and beautiful silky frilly lingerie, she lays across the bed expectantly. Pushing her bottom up to meet the birch bundle, rhythmic strokes across her cheeks and down the backs of her thighs. She is warned playfully not to clinch she takes stroke. His hands caress and stroke her flesh , warm with building desire.

Kiki Cali, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : Playtime with Kiki Sensual Lingerie Caning.mp4
          File Size : 275.1 MB
          Duration : 00:09:11

Download k2s.cc - Playtime with Kiki Sensual Lingerie Caning.zip - 275.1 MB

Comment

• Sissy Samantha’s Spanking – Domina Scarlet

As my sissy, Samantha, is busy washing my panties I receive a phone-call from my friend Amanda, informing me that Samantha has been caught looking through her bedroom window as she was changing. I decide that Samatha’s maintenance spanking is overdue and I inform them that they will be going over my knee for a long hard maintenance spanking. I sit on the chair and pull my long pleated silky skirt up to show my panties, and I put Samatha over my knee and pull up their silky negligee and spank their bottom over her pink satin panties. All the time scolding them about their behaviour and love of panties. Samantha is then told to lower their sissy panties, before being put back across my knee for a bare bottom spanking. Samantha starts to kick her ankles, with their panties around them. Samatha is spanked again for her bad behaviour util her bottom is the same shade of pink as the pink silk sissy panties that they were wearing. I am wearing a sating pussy bow blouse, and long silky pleated skirt, stocking and suspenders. Samantha he a long satin negligee and pink lacy sissy panties. This is a custom clip for a lover of spanking and sissy panties and up-skirt views, so it focuses on these fetishes.

Domina Scarlet, Mistress Scarlet, Femdom, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : sissy-samanthas-spanking.mp4
            File Size : 555.5 MB
            Duration : 00:14:42

Download k2s.cc - sissy-samanthas-spanking.zip - 555.5 MB

Comment

• Military Discipline - Leia Ann Woods, Miss Lina, Sam Johnson

New video added to SC entitled ‘Military Discipline’ featuring Sam Johnson, Leia Anne Woods and Miss Lina. Both ladies have been found guilty of being absent without leave and have opted for unofficial corporal punishment from a senior officer rather then it appearing on their records. A humiliating over the knee bare bottom spanking is just the start of the punishment. The humiliation continues when they are ordered to remove their skirts and panties so that they can receive further punishment to their already sore bottoms with leather straps and paddles to teach them that in the military you have obey the rules.

Leia Ann Woods, Miss Lina, Sam Johnson, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : military-discipline.mp4
              File Size : 795.4 MB
              Duration : 00:29:06

Download k2s.cc - military-discipline.zip - 795.4 MB

Comment

• Out All Night - Sam Johnson

Sam has been out all night. She left home the night before telling her boyfriend that she was just popping out for a few drinks with some of her friends and now over 12 hours later she retuns home to find a very angry and upset boyfriend indeed!

Sam Johnson, BDSM, spanking, caning, punishment,

File Name : out-all-night.mp4
                File Size : 530.2 MB
                Duration : 00:19:39

Download k2s.cc - out-all-night.zip - 530.2 MB

Comment

• Luci Calls for Backup part 1

Luci has been disciplining her girlfriend, Sunnie, and without much success. Yesterday, she spanked her for not doing the dishes; today, she woke up to find Sunnie gone and a new mess in the kitchen. Determined to have order in her home, she asks for my help.

Part 1 begins with Luci and I discussing the situation, and I quickly decide to have her summon Sunnie from her room to be spanked in front of me. After observing Luci use her hand to spank her, I then have Luci switch places so that she can help hold Sunnie’s wrists while I spank her. First I use my hand to give her a spanking — it’s much more effective than Luci’s — and then I tell Luci to get me a spatula and wooden spoon to use. Sunnie has been leaving messes in the kitchen, so applying some sturdy kitchen implements to her bottom seems all too appropriate.

Finally, the lesson seems to be really sinking in for Sunnie, so I send her to sit her spanked bottom on the Behavior Reflection Stool in the corner. Tears in her eyes, I know the lesson is sinking in, but Luci made it clear to me beforehand that she always thinks Sunnie has learned her lesson, only to be proven wrong. So I instruct Sunnie back to the couch for her punishment to continue: it’s time Luci got some experience with the kitchen implements.

Loren, Luci Lovett, Sunnie Exeter

File Name : luci-calls-for-backup-part-1.mp4
                  File Size : 895 MB
                  Duration : 00:19:48

Download k2s.cc - luci-calls-for-backup-part-1.zip - 895 MB

Comment

• Pixie's Audition - Mr Stern, Pixie, Sarah Stern

These are the only punishment films of young Pixie, we start with her audition and very first film spanking. She is a lovely young lady who came along to see us, not really knowing what to expect and finding out that is was to be a very painful experience. Bent over the sitting room table she agrees to take the spanking we have decided should be the start of her audition.

File Name : pixies-audition.mp4
                    File Size : 993.9 MB
                    Duration : 00:13:37

Download k2s.cc - pixies-audition.zip - 993.9 MB

Comment

• Straight to the Bare - Stevie Rose Paddled

Stevie Rose is bent over the couch with her shorts and panties pulled down, straight to bare bottom for this paddling! Her roommate gives her a hard set of 30 paddle swats that leave her howling in agony oas her bare bottom is blistered

Stevie Rose

File Name : straight-to-the-bare-stevie-rose-paddled.mp4
                      File Size : 469.5 MB
                      Duration : 00:10:38

Download k2s.cc - straight-to-the-bare-stevie-rose-paddled.zip - 469.5 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X