File Name : The-Maids-6.mp4
    File Size : 211.9 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:05
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 981 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 255 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Maids-6.zip - 211.9 MB

Comment

• The SIU Badminton Club - The Spatula Part One Episode 17 - Spanked-in-uniform

Betty and new girl Isabelle were in charge of the clubhouse the evening before and one of them stole a spatula. As none of the two owned up, they will both be punished together. Starting with a sound spanking over the knee from Coach Mike.

Isabelle, Betty

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : The-Spatula-Part-1-Episode-17.wmv
      File Size : 215.1 MB
      Duration : 00:06:07
      Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
      Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Spatula-Part-1-Episode-17.zip - 215.1 MB

Comment

• You Get Caned For That - Redstripefilms

Beautiful teen Bow is on the phone to her boyfriend telling him all about the wicked Aunty who has just spanked, paddled and whipped her. Unfortunately for her she is not alone and now her Aunt is going to apply the ultimate sanction. Bow protests, she has had too much punishment, not at all, the real pain starts here. Aunty gets a nasty long CANE and as Bow bends over in the arm chair she starts to CANE her tiny bare bottom. Real full on strokes teach her a lesson.

Bow Jangles, Sarah Stern

BDSM, spanking, Redstripefilms,

File Name : You-Get-Caned-For-That.mp4
        File Size : 501.7 MB
        Resolution : 1920x1080
        Duration : 00:11:23
        Video : AVC (AVC), 6 000 Kbps, 50.000 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - You-Get-Caned-For-That.zip - 501.7 MB

Comment

• The SIU Badminton Club - The Spatula Part Two Episode 18 - Spanked-in-uniform

In part 2 Coach Johnson fetches a stinging spatula from the kitchen and both girls get a sound bare bottom spanking with it. No matter which one actually stole it, both were present so both were spanked equally.

Isabelle, Betty

BDSM, spanking, Spanked-in-uniform,

File Name : The-Spatula-Part-2-Episode-18.wmv
          File Size : 215.1 MB
          Duration : 00:06:02
          Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
          Audio : WMA (WMA2), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Spatula-Part-2-Episode-18.zip - 215.1 MB

Comment

• Intolerable Cruelty – Eris Martinet Female Evil

Miss Martinet is NOT a nice woman. In fact, few things make her smile as much as male screams. A male secured to her bench + senior dragon = a nice day indeed for her.
            Not all men can count themselves lucky to have long, deep stripes on their bottocks signed by Eris Martinet ...like this one. Envious? you should be. This little piggy went to slaughter... a little bit. And it's all worth it. FOR HER. I am sure you agree. Now be a good boy.

Eris Martinet

BDSM, FemDom, spanking, Eris Martinet Female Evil,

File Name : Intolerable-Cruelty-Eris-Martinet.mp4
            File Size : 291.7 MB
            Duration : 00:07:40
            Video : AVC (AVC), 5 010 Kbps, 29.970 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 288 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Intolerable-Cruelty-Eris-Martinet.zip - 291.7 MB

Comment

• Spanked for Streaking clip 02 - Cheerleaderspankings

Lily has returned home with her mother after what was supposed to be a celebration as her school cheer squad had won The Regionals. Instead, she has returned home in total shame! Lily got so carried away with victory that her wild celebrations went too far as she stripped off, flaunting herself, first topless then with her skirt removed! Mother was shocked and embarrassed that Lily had shown such disrespect to her, the family... and above all to Lily herself. She had watched the boys and even some fathers leering at her toned daughter's bared body! Mommy scolds her daughter about that appalling lack of disrespect and reminds her what happens when she misbehaves. So Lily takes an old fashioned spanking over mommy's lap, and it isn't long before Lily feels ashamed. She is reminded that this time, a bare bottom spanking will only do, since she was so eager to strip off with her lewd streaking show earlier! Now the daughter starts to realize the error of her ways as the hand spankings gets meaner until mommy shows her the hairbrush. She makes her daughter to ask her to use the hairbrush on her bare bottom... how humiliating is that? Poor Lily cries out in pain, feeling embarrassed and the pain of the "thwack" of the nasty, relentless hairbrush spanking. Lily learns a valuable lesson in humility and decorum as she is reminded that no daughter of hers will shame her like this - ever again!

Lily Swan, Miss Elizabeth

BDSM, spanking, Cheerleaderspankings,

File Name : spanked_for_streaking_clip02.mp4
              File Size : 412.1 MB
              Duration : 00:05:41
              Video : AVC (AVC), 10.0 Mbps, 60.000 fps
              Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 301 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - spanked_for_streaking_clip02.zip - 412.1 MB

Comment

• Character Building 9 - Wellsmackedseat

A second hard caning this time in the nude on a wet bottom. Extremely painful for poor Vanessa

Miss Mathews, Sandra, Vanessa

BDSM, spanking, Bellington Academy, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : Character-Building-9.mp4
                File Size : 404 MB
                Duration : 00:17:33
                Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 257 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Character-Building-9.zip - 404 MB

Comment

• A European Adventure Part 10 - Well Spanked Bottom

A beautiful day had passed with the young ladies, and we had a relaxed afternoon in the conservatory discussing current affairs. Everyone had seemed happy, but regardless of this I could not shake the uneasy feeling I had that the young ladies were hiding something. Maybe it was the careful smiles, or the fleeting glances when they thought I was not looking... I had tried to shake it off, blaming my learned vigilance for not permitting a good thing to be.

Later that afternoon we were inspecting one of the bedrooms to ensure the ladies had tidied up well. During this routine check we discovered something that made my heart sink... A cigarette!

Hana and I were dismayed at this clear backslide in the ladies' good behaviour. Who could the cigarette belong to?

We called in all the young ladies and put the question to them. They were to reveal the owner of this cigarette. We were sure they knew who it was.

Another shock was to jar me for a second time that day when all the ladies pleaded ignorance!

I knew they were covering up for whoever it was who owned the cigarette. But try as we might we could not get them to confess as to who the guilty party was. We announced that if no one was to confess immediately then they would ALL get a spanking on their bare bottoms from Hana and myself. I secretly hoped this would mean that they would rush to confess, but still no one spoke up.

I am sad to say dear reader that there was nothing left but for us to live up to our word. It broke my heart that the bond the young ladies shared would permit them to endure such suffering for each other. And - as one by one they lay back to receive their spanking - I wondered at how much progress we had actually made?

Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom, A European Adventure,

File Name : A-European-Adventure-Part-10.mp4
                  File Size : 291.7 MB
                  Resolution : 960x536
                  Duration : 00:17:56
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 2 040 Kbps, 23.976 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-European-Adventure-Part-10.zip - 291.7 MB

Comment

• The Maids 7 - Wellsmackedseat

A very hard and painful tawsing for Mandy

Desiree, Joanna, Mandy, Miss Ashbrook

BDSM, spanking, Wellsmackedseat,

File Name : The-Maids-7.mp4
                    File Size : 207 MB
                    Duration : 00:08:52
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 251 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - The-Maids-7.zip - 207 MB

Comment

• A European Adventure Part 11 - Well Spanked Bottom

Recent events had encouraged me to rethink my new relaxed approach to dealing with the ladies. I felt that a detention was once again in order to reinforce the lessons they had learnt while under my care.

This time however Hana was keen to take a more active role in administering the Detention - as well as subsequent punishments to the young ladies.

Detention began with a short lesson taken by myself. I kept a close eye on how well behaved the young ladies were. Keeping score of when they misbehaved proved very useful indeed when it came to the end of the lesson and the tallies had to be added up.

The ladies were unaware that they were to receive today's punishments in accordance with how much they had misbehaved during detention.

One after the other they were brought to the front of the class to receive first a ruler to the palm of the hand, a spanking, a hairbrush spanking, and for the naughtiest of the lot a caning!

If they had forgotten how things were dealt with around here they were soon reminded on stinging bottoms!

Rose Cavendish

BDSM, spanking, Well Spanked Bottom, A European Adventure,

File Name : A-European-Adventure-Part-11.mp4
                      File Size : 405.1 MB
                      Resolution : 960x536
                      Duration : 00:24:48
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 2 040 Kbps, 23.976 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - A-European-Adventure-Part-11.zip - 405.1 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X