No announcement yet.

Spanking Scenes (HD/SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cali Logan and Kayla Jane worship eachother's white Panty clad bootys!

Cali Logan and Kayla Jane are a sight to behold together. Wearing tank tops and classic white brief style Hanes panties. They smooth the panties over one another's perfect round booties. They talk about how cute and great their butts are while they pinch, lightly spank and play with each other's asses. They just can't seem to get enough of one another. They take turns laying over one another's laps for some special attention, they also show their asses together arching their backs as much as possible and sticking their butts in the air!

Kayla Jane, Cali Logan

BDSM, spanking, Mydollparts,

File Name : Cali-Logan-Kayla-Jane-worship-eachother-white-Panty-clad-bootys.mp4
    File Size : 230.3 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:53
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Cali-Logan-Kayla-Jane-worship-eachother-white-Panty-clad-bootys.zip - 230.3 MB

Comment

• Kayla Jane Danger is Spanked

I love getting spankings, I have a big juicy ass and it loves to be touched, patted, gripped hard and slapped around! I love the feeling of various toys implemented by my stud, and I love even more when he gives them up to use his big strong hands! It makes my silk and lace panties wet to have him beating on my ass until its nice and red. Then he slips my panties off to have full access to my sexy ass!

BDSM, spanking, Mydollparts,

File Name : Kayla-Jane-Danger-Spanked-MDP.mp4
      File Size : 199 MB
      Duration : 00:08:51
      Video : AVC (AVC), 3 000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Kayla-Jane-Danger-Spanked-MDP.mp4 - 199 MB

Comment

• Little Red finally caught up to that bad wolf

Little Red finally caught up to that bad wolf that was giving her a hard time. She puts that animal on a stool using a variety of implements on her nude victim. The wolf does not only get punished but is then made to worship the magical heels of her Mistress.

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Little-Red-finally-caught-up-to-that-bad-wolf.mp4
        File Size : 169.4 MB
        Resolution : 1280x720
        Duration : 00:05:17
        Video : AVC (AVC), 4 309 Kbps, 30.000 fps
        Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Little-Red-finally-caught-up-to-that-bad-wolf.zip - 169.4 MB

Comment

• Skinny young girl was punished

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Skinny-young-girl-was-punished.mp4
          File Size : 575.6 MB
          Duration : 00:16:25
          Video : AVC (AVC), 4 772 Kbps, 24.000 fps
          Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 122 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Skinny-young-girl-was-punished.mp4 - 575.6 MB

Comment

• 3Some Spanks, Flogging and Grinding

I went over to SmartyKat314's house, and we had an incredibly sexy sleepover party. LaceyKay was there as well, and we had a night of sexy fun! I have seperated our night into 3 different videos, so its not to long.. Enjoy this one! In it, we spank Lacey and make her scream and moan; then we flog her pretty little butt until she begged us to stop. SmartyKat and I hump and grind on eachother, as per usual. There are even a few spanks on me; how could I say no to two hot women wanting to touch my ass?? It was so exciting and hot to have Lacey there to join in on the sexy shenanigans! This video is 20 minutes long with 3 girl action, you don't want to miss out ...

QueenKristie, LaceyKay, SmartyKat314

BDSM, spanking, GoddessKristie,

File Name : 3Some-Spanks-Flogging-Grinding.mp4
            File Size : 1.3 GB
            Duration : 00:20:22
            Video : AVC (AVC), 9 026 Kbps, 29.970 fps
            Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 174 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - 3Some-Spanks-Flogging-Grinding.mp4 - 1.3 GB

Comment

• Brand New Ass : Agatha's First Paddling - Agatha Delicious

Immediately following her first ever OTK Hand Spanking, Agatha must choose - with which implement will she receive her second spanking? Paddle, strap, or cane? I give her the option, and after a couple test swats Agatha decides - it'll be 50 strokes of the thin, stingy, evil wooden paddle for her already-sore backside. Agatha writhes, twitches, yells, and winces throughout the paddling, but never even thinks of asking for mercy - she's here to submit, and she does so beautifully.

BDSM, spanking, Dana Kane,

File Name : Brand_New_Ass_Agatha_First_Paddling_-_Agatha_Delicious.mp4
              File Size : 432.3 MB
              Duration : 00:09:50
              Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
              Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Brand_New_Ass_Agatha_First_Paddling_-_Agatha_Delicious.zip

Comment

• Admitting Sandra

Yet another scene from 2000 when we were testing the limits of this future gold card member known as Sandra. Watch the thin, short-haired beauty stretched along the bench with her tight titties pressed into the hard wood. Oh, just how happy she is, exposing her entire nude body for us to judge, and taking every hit happily. Prior to that, she has confessed all her sinful SM thoughts, and this made the procedure even wilder.

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Admitting Sandra.mp4
                File Size : 45.62 MB
                Resolution : 384x288
                Duration : 00:09:00
                Video : AVC, 483 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
                Audio : AAC, 221 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Admitting-Sandra.zip

Comment

• Four Girls vs the Principal Part 1

Four naughty girls are all in trouble, and are sent to the Principal for a paddling. Reyna McKenzie, Devon Euphoria, Stevie Rose, and Kiki Cali all will bend over for a seat-searing paddling to the seats of their skintight jeans.

Worst, they will be in for more punishment when they get home. When it's all over, they will receive a total of TWELVE hard spankings.

First, it's Reyna's turn for the paddle ...

Reyna Mckenzie, Stevie Rose, Kiki Cali, Devon Euphoria, Paul Rogers

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Four-Girls-vs-the-Principal-Part-1-ataspanking.mp4
                  File Size : 275.7 MB
                  Duration : 00:03:42
                  Video : AVC (AVC), 9 957 Kbps, 60.000 fps
                  Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Four-Girls-vs-the-Principal-Part-1.rar - 275.7 MB

Comment

• Four Girls vs the Principal Part 2

Four naughty girls are sent to the Principal’s Office for a paddling.

Reyna St. Clair is nursing her sore bottom as Devon/Euphoria bends over for the paddle.

Kiki Cali and Stevie Rose look on anxiously, waiting for their turns …

Devon Euphoria, Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers, Reyna McKenzie, Stevie Rose

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Four-Girls-vs-the-Principal-Part-2.mp4
                    File Size : 288.9 MB
                    Duration : 00:04:00
                    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 959 Kbps, 60.000 fps
                    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Four-Girls-vs-the-Principal-Part-2.mp4 - 288.9 MB

Comment

• Four Girls vs the Principal Part 3

As Reyna St Clair and Devon/Euphoria rub their burning bottoms, naughty Kiki Cali bends over for her turn for the hard wooden paddle, applied vigorously by firm-handed Principal Tubaman, and as Stevie Rose nervously awaits her turn.

Devon Euphoria, Kiki Cali, Paul Rogers, Reyna McKenzie, Stevie Rose

BDSM, spanking, caning,

File Name : Four-Girls-vs-the-Principal-Part-3.mp4
                      File Size : 297.1 MB
                      Duration : 00:04:06
                      Video : AVC (AVC), 9 961 Kbps, 60.000 fps
                      Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download file.al - Four-Girls-vs-the-Principal-Part-3.mp4 - 297.1 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X