• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Broken And Reformed
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 568.45 MB
    Duration : 00:13:57
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Goddess Chloe is waiting in the dungeon for new latest client. She has been hired by the wife of a rather rude man to whip him into shape. He enters and immediately begins a big showing of bravado, infuriating her. Goddess tells him to disrobe and after a few more sexist comments he acquiesces.The man kneels at Goddess Chloe's feet as she lets him know of the predicament he's in. His wife has hired a divorce lawyer and Goddess represents his last chance to save his marriage. Pondering his options, the husband relents and offers his submission to her instructions.The husband is soon licking Goddess's boots, cleaning all the grime from the floor. Chloe makes him admit to being just a bitch as his tongue polishes the smooth PVC. She dangles her heels in and out of his mouth and berates him further. Next, she sits her ass directly on his face as she enjoys a cigarette.He is made to recite more humiliating lines as Goddess Chloe smothers him with her supple ass. The husband breathes in her scent as she grinds her ass harder into his face. Satisfied she's made her point, she stands and retrieves a chastity device. Goddess Chloe locks his cock up and tells him he'll be taking over his wife's chores. He's sent away and told he can return in one week for a progress report and possible release.
    Footjob, High Heels, Foot Domination, Boot Worship, Goddess Foot Domination, Goddess Chloe, Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Shoe, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT PARTIES, Boots Femdom, Boots Female Domination, High Heels, Boots Licking, Leathe

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : This Is Your Job
      File Size : 195.54 MB
      Duration : 00:05:14
      Your hot boss, Leilani Lei, has had enough of your lousy service as her paid errand boy, and she has just threatened to fire you. Thankfully, she is willing to give you one last chance as you grovel at her feet and offer to do anything to keep your job. Leilani quickly puts you back to work in a very different position. This time, you'll be worshiping her feet! She orders you to lick and suck both of her feet clean with your undeserving mouth. You'll start every day with your lips wrapped around her dirty toes, or you can kiss this job goodbye!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
      leilani lei, pov.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lancinating Punishment
        File Size : 360.46 MB
        Duration : 00:13:43

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Smell My REEKING nylons
          File Size : 374.58 MB
          Duration : 00:08:07
          losers have to PAY just to smell the potent scent my goddess feet create!! After emptying my slave's wallet, I completely humiliate him and wipe my sweaty, smelly nylon feet ALL OVER his face, haha!! Best part is: I've been wearing this same pair of nylons for a week straight! I can even smell them from my chair! I tease and mock him for being a loser and getting turned on by this and having to pay just to smell an alpha woman's stinky feet. Then I spit in his face and leave my boots for him to lick the soles clean. What a total loser!!
          nylons, zephy, stinky feet, stinky nylons, foot domination.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Journey To The Center Of My Yoga Pants II
            File Size : 296.28 MB
            Duration : 00:09:06
            18 year-old Queen Carter has a breathe control session with Her pet slave today, who isn't allowed to speak, but only to bark like a puppy; once for 'yes' and twice for 'no', although it's hardly ever used if the wimp knows what's good for him. She's had a long workout and wants to cool down...where else? But on Her slave's face, and at the expense of the pathetic wimp's breath. She wants him to be able to go at least 2 minutes without breathing. She has the slave in bondage mittens, arm and knee pads as She comes in wearing tight pink yoga pants and a crop-top T-shirt. "Ok slave, I just got done with a long yoga workout and I need to do a cool down workout, and I'm going to use your pathetic self as my yoga mat. We're going to take this opportunity to work on your breath control. I expect you to be able to service me without stupid breathing" "Arf!" - is the wimp's only reply (not that he has any other choice). She has the slave lie on his back as She straddles his head, leering down at him through Her mass of multip-colored hair, She tells him: "We're gonna start with 15 seconds under my sweaty ass and pussy. The only air you'll be able to breathe will have to go through those holes and smell everything they've produced today. It's a special treat for a stupid mutt like you" She sits down firmly onto his face, cramming his nose into Her ass and sealing his airways. The slave makes it just fine for the 15 seconds, but She quickly amps it up to 30. She sits back down on his face, more with Her full weight. She feels him trying to move his head to the side. to sneak a breath after about 20 seconds, but SHe yanks hard on the leash, pulling his face back into Her steamy crotch. She stops counting and gets a little flustered. Taking Her time, She finally gets back to Her count, while the slave has already run out of air again. She goes onto 40 seconds, 50 seconds, and now the slave is gasping for air and mewling, but he will be SEVERELY caned, and then put into chastity for a month if he utters a single word while in pet mode, so he doesn't dare complain. "Ok wimp, now we're gonna go for a full minute. If you black out, that's fine, I'll just leave for a while, grab a smoothie or something and we can come back and start over from the beginning until you get it right. Sound good?" "Arf!" She drops back down onto the wimps face, pussy first this time so She can carefully monitor his mouth and nose for signs of cheating. She beings the countdown and at about 40 seconds he starts squirming, and by 50 seconds is bucking and quaking, trying desperately to get air, but She keeps the tension on his leash high, and holds his head in place until he lays still. When She finally gets to 60 seconds and lifts off of his face, he doesn't move and is obviously out. "Slave? Slave? Oh well....I guess it's time for that smoothie now." She just drops his leash and walks away, only to return later to repeat the entire exercise over again for the pathetic slave. Check Out The Other Title In The Series: Journey To The Center Of My Yoga Pants (HD 1080P MP4)
            pussy smother, ass smother, facesitting, yoga pants smothering, ass grinding, breath control, female supremacy, human yoga mat, human furniture, humliation, crotch smothering, sweaty ass worship, sweaty pussy worship, sweat worship, ass smelling.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Slave
              File Size : 199.99 MB
              Duration : 00:06:55
              The sadistic and superior Goddess Brianna examines her foot slave's worthless cock, swollen and sore now that it has been inside of a locked CB-6000 chastity device for almost one month. Kneeling before the Goddess, and seeing her beautiful bare feet and long, smooth legs, his cock is already leaking pre-cum in anticipation. Goddess Brianna has been pleased to see him suffer, yet she is generous and decides to release him. She demands that upon removing the device, her slave is to stroke his cock for her while worshipping her feet, and show her the cum that has built up in his balls for every single day that he has been in chastity. If his load does not satisfy her, he will immediately be placed back in chastity for another month. The pitiful young footboi spills a pathetic pool of cum right on Goddess Brianna's feet--prematurely and without permission--disappointing her immensely. Goddess Brianna, furious, shoves her cum-soaked foot into his unworthy mouth and gags him with her toes, punishing him for being a disobedient whore. His disgraceful cock is slapped and kicked mercilessly as discipline before she locks him back up in chastity and sends him away. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
              cum eating, dominant woman, foot slave, foot boy, sexy feet, savory soles, bondage, goddess brianna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ruined Orgasm for My Boot Slave
                File Size : 231.55 MB
                Duration : 00:09:29
                Resolution : 1280x720
                My BOOT SLAVE is so easy to tease and manipulate. Look at him drooling all over my beautiful LEATHER BOOTS and in his mind he is probably already thinking about fucking them, making himself CUM on them. So I play along and instruct him to LICK and WORSHIP my BOOTS...but I get more mean when I hold his HARD COCK on top of my leather boots. He must CONTROL his urges and let me use my GLOVED HANDS to give him a much needed release, he is looking quite DESPERATE... Once his ORGASM starts, I stop jerking him off and simply let the spunk fly in the air, cutting off his pleasure and increasing mine. I love a sadistically RUINED ORGASM.
                queens of kink, boot slave, ruined orgasm, mistress fetish liza, boot worship, gucci boots, boot whore, leather knee high boots, handjob with gloves.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bound To Have His Orgasms Ruined
                  File Size : 153.73 MB
                  Duration : 00:21:29
                  Resolution : 1280x720
                  I absolutely love this piece of bondage furniture: the way My slave is roped down to the table, arms and head secured in the attached pillory, and best of all - his sight of his Goddess is blocked. It puts Me in total control of his cock, and the only thing the slave can do is hear and feel Me tormenting My property. There will be no pleasure for him today, not even a slight chance of a full release. This cock deserves to be punished, and I get so much more aroused when it is painful for him. A few strong rubber condoms tied tightly around the base, and his cock and balls soon turn a beautiful hue of dark blue. Yet the slave is so aroused that he pumps and fucks the air, but is quickly reminded that more pain is just a squeeze of my hand or a scratch of my fingernail away. It's impossible for him to resist My touch and soon a huge river of cum gushes out of the cock in a perfectly ruined orgasm. he doesn't deserve pleasure, only pain and frustration. This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
                  ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Pegging In Furs
                    File Size : 439.37 MB
                    Duration : 00:11:38
                    When I arrive home, I have a surprise for My "salope" (French for "slut") under My furs. his patient waiting will be rewarded with a big strap-on cock, first down his throat, then up his ass. I am so horny, so eager to fuck this whore, that I don't even take My fur off, I just shove My cock into My salope's mouth and fuck his face. I want him to worship My cock, show it proper adoration. But fucking his face is just the warm-up; his ass is the one that will be fucked intensely and bring Me sexual satisfaction. his cock will remain locked in chastity, the slut's holes are the only sex parts I'm interested in. This is a custom clip I made for one of My French devotees (with no name mentioned).
                    ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Worship And Cum For Me
                      File Size : 405.61 MB
                      Duration : 00:09:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST