• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Joi On My Day Off
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 221.35 MB
    Duration : 00:06:59
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Goddess Brianna is trying to relax and enjoy her day off, but she has you there as an annoying slave begging for attention. The supreme goddess will not be diverted from her desire to relax on the balcony, but she will take a few minutes to you. She toys with you by pointing out all the people walking by and reminding you that you have no privacy here. Brianna tells you to come close and worship her feet; laughing at you as you nervously peek around to see who is watching. Goddess Brianna's enjoyment is heightened by your extreme discomfort. She directs you to unbutton your shorts and wank your crank to her feet. As you spew your goo on her sexy toes, Goddess Brianna yells out for the passersby to look up and witness your dirty deed. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    goddess brianna, brianna, feetondemand, goddess domination, foot tease, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, sexy feet, bare feet, foot smelling, worship brianna, foot slave, dirty feet, joi.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lets Make A Deal
      File Size : 395.87 MB
      Duration : 00:08:56
      Goddess Brianna is in a particularly generous mood today. Slave R has been invited into her presence for the third time to serve her. She's pleased with his servitude thus far and proposes a deal. If he can handle a footjob from her for a full five minutes without cumming, she'll permit him to become a sex slave.Slave R lays on his back before his Goddess as she unstraps her shoes, releasing her gorgeous bare feet. Goddess Brianna begins working his cock with her feet, rubbing it up and down. She humiliates the slave by working one foot back and forth from his cock to his mouth. The slave worships at her feet, licking her soles and sucking on her toes. Goddess Brianna reminds him what's at stake, the opportunity of a lifetime to experience her heavenly pussy wrapped around his cock.Feeling his climax coming, the slave feebly asks her to slow down. Goddess Brianna disregards this request and laughs as he spurts his load onto his stomach well short of the required five minutes. She smirks and rolls her eyes as Slave R claims he'll do better next time. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
      goddess brianna, foot goddess, feetondemand, goddess domination, domination, goddess worship, milf, milf feet, milf goddess, foot worship, brianna, foot slave, foot job, footjob, femdom.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Come Out Of The Foot Fetish Closet
        File Size : 194.04 MB
        Duration : 00:04:53
        Brooke Haze knows all about your foot fetish and she's cool with it. She suggests that you stop hiding it. She knows how you like her feet and she loves to tease you and watch how excited you become. Brooke loves to entice you; pulling your strings until you zipper creaks. She tells you its okay; step-mom won't be home for hours. Go ahead and release that thing and work out the tension. Brooke is begging you to cum all over her sexy little feet. Don't disappoint her big guy. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
        brooke haze, feetondemand, small feet, sexy feet, petite, petite feet, bare feet, foot worship, jerk off, joi, pov feet, feet pov, joi feet, feet joi, feet.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Not A Woman Not A Man Just A Sissy Bitch
          File Size : 295.49 MB
          Duration : 00:13:18
          My slave has rather big breasts, accompanied by an unsurprisingly tiny cock. he's in no way masculine, as a real man would be, nor is he really feminine. The place he will occupy in My stable is one of a sissy in training, locked in miniature chastity cage forever. The first use for My sissy will be to show Me how well he can please cock both with his mouth and his man-pussy. After I put an anal hook up his ass to prepare it, it's perfect time to train those lovely fat lips to envelop and satisfy My strap-on. I know this sissy needs to be trained, but for now he fails to impress Me with his oral skills. I hope his man-pussy will performs with more elegance than his mouth.
          ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sucking My Heel Before My Cock
            File Size : 213.16 MB
            Duration : 00:07:14
            I'm planning on fucking and My slave in his both holes today. Yet before he is allowed to worship My strap-on cock, he must demonstrate his sucking skills on My delicious red high-heel shoes. he's a very eager bitch, but how well can he deep-throat My stiletto? It's in his interest to do a spectacular job and I can easily tell he's sucked many cocks in the past. My slave's eyes are begging Me to fuck him, however I don't hear him moaning as I like. The more feverishly he sucks and worships My shoes only demonstrates how badly he craves to be impaled by My cocks.
            ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Tip Kicks And Total Torment
              File Size : 261.74 MB
              Duration : 00:10:31

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Femdom Dinner
                File Size : 1758.56 MB
                Duration : 00:12:06

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Inquisition
                  File Size : 215.6 MB
                  Duration : 00:10:45

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Perfect Target For My Bare Feet
                    File Size : 677.07 MB
                    Duration : 00:09:14
                    My bare feet are feeling great, especially after the lovely tongue cleaning and foot massage performed by My chattel sit. No longer tired, I'm in the mood for something else: it's time to destroy My boy's balls by squashing and kicking them silly. The grass is so wet and cold - pure relaxation under My soles, while sit's balls get more inflamed and hotter every time I bust them in two. I enjoy so much kicking, hitting, punching, squashing and stomping on sit's cum filled nuts until they turn a deep shade of black and blue. Destroying his pathetic cock and balls is always a pleasure for Me, no matter if he's standing, kneeling, on all fours, or in doormat position; these balls are a perfect target for My bare feet, any time I want. This clips was filmed in collaboration with the OWK.
                    ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Riding Ladies Boot Worship
                      File Size : 221.78 MB
                      Duration : 00:09:42
                      Resolution : 1280x720
                      Domina Liza kindly introduces me to her male slave who is in charge of our boot polishing today. Afterall us RIDING LADIES need to look pristine in our JODHPURS and LEATHER boots. At first he is being playfull but he soon gets corrected for his silly behaviour and we show his rightfull SPOT underneath our FOOTWEAR. He will clean and WORSHIP our gorgeous boots until we are satisfied, he will obey us.
                      queens of kink, mature, boot whore, mistress fetish liza, boot slave training, double domme, domina liza, black leather boots, riding ladies, redhead, boot worship, jodhpurs.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X