• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Milk Yourself
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 679.22 MB
    Duration : 00:18:48
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Goddess Nikki Blake has released you from chastity. She rubs your anxious meat with her stocking clad feet. You are so in need of release! She rubs her feet together as you watch. You can hear the sound of pantyhose rubbing and it so excites you. Goddess Nikki knows exactly what she's doing to you. You are aware that failing to produce a large load for her will mean you go even longer without release on the next lockdown. She has you lie on the floor so she can rub her feet in your face. You sniff the rich aroma of her feet conserved by the hose. The goddess tells you to jerk yourself off. You better show her a massive erection and deliver a fat load of cum. This is no problem for you because you've been bottling up ball juice for over a month. When Goddess Nikki Blake instructs you to clean the mess up with your tongue, you thank her for the opportunity and start licking eagerly. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
    nikki blake, foot slave, milf, goddess worship, goddess, dominant woman, stockings, pantyhose, kink play, foot goddess, slave training, foot smelling, blonde, jerk to goddess, milf goddess.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Midnight Torment
      File Size : 370.44 MB
      Duration : 00:18:02

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Assassin Smother
        File Size : 284.11 MB
        Duration : 00:16:04

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Double Human Ashtray
          File Size : 191.58 MB
          Duration : 00:07:26
          Resolution : 1280x720
          My slaves have been exposed to the cold and the wind at "THE SLAVE CASTLE" for hours now. But they remain in place, waiting for Me,their Mistress, fully dressed in her LEATHERS and BOOTS. As my heels click on the floor, they get ready for service. I light a cigarette and use BOTH of them as my HUMAN ASHTRAY. Filling up their mouths with my dirty ashes, their lungs with my intoxicating smoke...then I light another. Time to fill up these ASHTRAY SLUTS.
          queens of kink, smoking fetish, leather goddess, human ashtray slave, outdoors, double ashtray, smoking goddess, black leather boots.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ruined In The Scorching Sun
            File Size : 272.38 MB
            Duration : 00:08:45
            Resolution : 1280x720
            My slave has been outside, hanging in bondage all day, with the hot sun beating down on his burned back. That is nothing compared to the torment his poor cock has been through, being locked in the steel chastity for the last month. Maybe he deserves a real orgasm after such a long period of total abstinence, but why should I let him have it? That tiny dick of his is totally flaccid, even in the presence of a beautiful voluptuous Woman such as I. his cock is so tiny and impotent, maybe all he's worth is having some fun teasing and denying him any pleasure whatsoever. Yet like all weak males, he soon gets aroused and starts to whine and whimper, begging Me for a release. What a fool, he should know by now that this cock is really Mine, not his. And I'll do with it whatever I want. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
            ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sweaty Sock Perv
              File Size : 149.19 MB
              Duration : 00:05:17
              Your boss has noticed the decline in your performance at work. It seems you've been more than a bit distracted at the office. Is it the thin, soft, nylon socks that Mia Martinez wears beneath her desk? You're such a sweaty sock perv, and she's going to expose you. Mia slips off her small flats and presses them against your face. Stick your nose in deep and smell all of her hard work. She's been on her feet all day while you've been wasting her time, daydreaming about her perfect feet. This is your chance, pervert. Inhale the sweet odor of her foot sweat. She expects much better work from you from now on. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
              foot fetish.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Executioner
                File Size : 510.34 MB
                Duration : 00:11:18

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Working Late With The Boss
                  File Size : 344.98 MB
                  Duration : 00:09:12
                  Goddess Jade Jantzen is willing to do anything she can for some extra hours at work. She'll even let her boss fuck her bare feet! As her feet are wrapped around his hard cock, her husband calls and her boss makes her answer, keeping a conversation with him during her secret footjob. As upset as he is, he'll just have to deal with the fact that her boss owns her feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MPEG4 format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for - WMV 720p version.
                  jade jantzen.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Perverse Challenge
                    File Size : 333.15 MB
                    Duration : 00:12:41

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : WORSHIP my asshole
                      File Size : 209.09 MB
                      Duration : 00:06:34
                      Ooooooh I LOVE having my asshole licked! The feminine power I wield plus the feeling of a slave's face pressing into my cute cheeks and tonguing my sugar walls is incredible! Nothing better than keeping men on their knees, cocks hard and tongues out-- ready to lick what I tell them to. Bow down at my feet, do whatever I say, pleasure me, amuse me, keep your goddess happy...and we'll get along great! you won't believe the privilege I allow my ass licking slave in this clip.....
                      ass kissing, begging, female domination, asshole licking, asshole worship.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X