BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hot Rubber Flogging
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 121.09 MB
      Duration : 00:07:19
      Resolution : 720x406
      Today I'm in the mood for rubber. I'm sure My slave likes this, as this means I am dressed in black shiny latex all over, which is skin-tight and emphasizes the curves of My voluptuous body. He has his hands above his head, tied to the ceiling. His body is at My disposal, and I'm going to whip him. He hasn't been whipped in a long time, so I start with a flogger, as a worm-up. A flogger that doesn't impress the slave too much, he thinks it's going to be a light whipping. Well, I destroy this illusion of his when I grab My rubber flogger - a tool that causes real burning pain. I mentioned I'm in the mood for rubber earlier, didn't I? Now the slave will dance under My flogger, will delight Me with the music of his cries of pain, until I make his back intensely red, the color of My lips. Because that is what he is here for: to cater to My every whim.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
      ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Adriannas Foot Slave Foot Cleaner
        File Size : 273.46 MB
        Duration : 00:07:00
        Resolution : 1920x1080
        Goddess Adrianna is punishing her foot slave for thinking he had a shot with a woman of her stature and has him chained up and nude while on his knees as part of his punishment. Not only is he bound and naked, but she also has him locked up securely in a steel cock cage chastity device. She humiliates him by degrading him and making him say how pathetic and worthless he is before taking off her sexy high heel pumps and making him sniff her shoes. After he gets a big whiff, she makes him clean her filthy shoes with his tongue before making him lick her soles, sliding his tongue all over her feet from top to bottom until he licks them completely clean.This clip was filmed in high Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
        adriana lynn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Dont Date Step-Moms Friends
          File Size : 152.78 MB
          Duration : 00:05:55
          Did you think you could get away with dating your step-mom's friends? Goddess Jamie Valentine will never allow it. She knows about your little secret and she's ready to expose you. You have a foot fetish, don't you? Her friends told her all about your pathetic obsession with her feet. Since you cum so fast to her friend's feet, you can stroke your cock to hers instead. When she takes off her sexy heels and shows you her perfect feet, you'll cum exactly when she tells you to. If you want to earn her silence, lick up all of her cum, wipe it off your tongue on your fingers, and shove it deep in your ass. Do as she says! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
          latina, sexy feet, savory soles, jamie valentine, goddess jamie.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : You Like My Toes
            File Size : 189.84 MB
            Duration : 00:05:05
            Pressley Carter wants to know just how much you like her pretty pink painted toes and sexy bare feet. Not only does she want you to tell her that you like her feet, but she also wants you to show her. Show how her much you love her sexy feet by sniffing, licking, kissing, and sucking on her soles from heel to toe. Slide your tongue between each toe, swirling it between every crevice. Pull out your big, thick cock and show her how hard you are for her pretty little feet. Stroke your cock while you follow her masturbation instructions, jerking off just as she tells you to. Imagine you're fucking her feet until you cum while jerking off. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
            joi, pressley carter.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lick my Asshole slave
              File Size : 392.8 MB
              Duration : 00:08:53
              It's "hands and knees" time, loser! My asshole is worth more than your life--and I want it tongue polished!! My loser/sex slave buries his face deep in my cute cheeks, taking in the heavenly scent and seeing how far he can get his tongue up in there (which feels amazing...for me)! Of course, I enjoy making it difficult for him--I have the sharp heels of my pointy italian boots piercing into his stomach as he shines my sugar walls > !!! His pain only adds to my pleasure, and he worships my god-like asshole in a variety of different positions (it's like a religion!). Then I make him dry my lovely cheeks with his face...who knew that he doubled as human toilet paper!! He is so lucky to have me find all these uses for him, and add value and purpose to his pathetic life. Oh and... all this asshole licking is in preparation for my date tonight!! All I do is use him and treat him like and he just totally worships me, what an idiot!! (at least he got my holy spit in his face! hahaha!!!)
              ass sniffing, cuck, chastity, asshole worship, asshole licking, ass kissing, goddess worship, goddess zephy, ass in face.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Disappointing Ruined Orgasm
                File Size : 56.94 MB
                Duration : 00:09:48
                Resolution : 1280x720
                It was the last day of My latest - and possibly the last - vacation with My travel slave. I have been teasing him hard for the last several days, and now it's time to milk him. Strapped with a leather belt, smothered under My ass, he is getting aroused almost immediately as I touch his swelling cock. But it seems My touch is more than just making his cock hard, it actually made him cum without any permission whatsoever. That's just pathetic, I am very disappointed! This loser premature ejaculator and his useless stupid cock... So useless and ugly, that although it's above average in size, I have never been tempted to use it inside Me in the four years I have this slave. A premature ejaculator like him could never satisfy Me like that. The only way he can satisfy Me is to take pain and humiliation for Me. And now he deserves to be punished. How? he knows very well - to have his balls destroyed. They are useless and don't deserve to be kept, at least not intact. This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
                ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Messy Treat For My Luxury Shoe Slave
                  File Size : 241.7 MB
                  Duration : 00:11:57
                  Resolution : 1280x720
                  Such a good SHOE BITCH. He has pleased me by buying lots of luxury heels and I love using them to weaken his mind even more. My bare FEET wrapped in these leather shoes, the stiletto HEEL, the look and touch brings him easily to his knees. He must WORSHIP my SO KATE HEELS, like the slut that he is...using his tongue carefully and by not dripping PRECUM on the floor so much! What a horny little shoe slave, ha ha. Playing with his COCK with my heels will only make him more obedient as he knows he is just a maggot underneath my red soles! I rub his DICK under my shoes, harder, faster until I give him a surprise! He may CUM on my heels but he must lick off his own spunk.
                  mistress fetish liza, red soles, jitrois leather, shoe slave, so kate heels, leather leggings, cum on shoes, louboutin high heels, python leather, spunk, shoejob, leather jacket, heel slut.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Impromptu Mistress Visit
                    File Size : 705.07 MB
                    Duration : 00:17:09
                    Goddess Brianna shows up unannounced at your office on Friday afternoon. When you are delinquent in serving your mistress, you must understand that she may invade your real life to mandate punishment without notice. You send your employees home early, telling them to enjoy the long weekend. Your mistress knows that you require discipline and she'll deliver it how and when she decides. You are stripped naked, hooded, collared and restrained in preparation for the punishment to be administered. Your wrists are tied and chained to a forklift, and then your arms are raised high overhead. You are now perfectly positioned to receive mistresses whipping and flogging on your bare bottom. Your goddess steps on your face, stomps on your balls, and her hosed foot into your subservient mouth. You are not only to thank your goddess for her services, but you will also pay her extra for having to make this trip to provide your maintenance beating. As a reminder of how important it is to keep your regular appointments with mistress, Goddess Brianna lays you on the floor, ties your nut sack to the forklift and raises your stretched ball bag high in the air. As a final exclamation of her dominance, Goddess Brianna departs laughing as she explains that you'll have to wait for your employees to return after the weekend to free you from this awkward and embarrassing position. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                    goddess brianna, office, financial domination, bondage.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : My Most Unusual Whips Tryouts
                      File Size : 649.63 MB
                      Duration : 00:17:04
                      I have a new small whipping bench that perches My chattel sit off the floor and elevates his ass to the perfect height for a comfortable whipping. To increase his discomfort, I am going to use the most unpopular and painful whips I have in My collection. Two are single tails which terminate with rather large bumps on the tips. The first contains a cylindrical steel weight that punches his skin, leaving deep, welted bruises. The other whip finishes in a solid bulb of rock-hard plastic, and its impact is even more painful. The next agonizing tool of Mine is a Volchatka whip-baton. It's an extraordinarily weighty and fat baton with a steel core covered in heavy top-grain leather. Last, but not least, the sjambok!The way these toys tenderize My chattel's ass meat is so arousing for Me, that I need to start using them more often. I wonder which one I will find the most satisfying today...
                      ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X