• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Office idiot smelly feet and fart punishment
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 1363.33 MB
    Duration : 00:18:38
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Lately, 'little office lackey' has even been failing at his basic buffoon duties; including not suficiently licking my louboutin heels OR the office floor, and his face hasn't been available enough for stomping with my foot to releive stress. What kind of an office moron can't even perform basic functions as my little shoe shiner and foot stooge? How can you be so inadequate as to fuck up licking women's shoes?? Think I will demote the office bitch even further down the chain of command--lower than floormat, garbage recepticle, foot licker, shoe cleaner... as he licks the bottom of my luxurious shoe, he's informed that I've demoted him to the "office toilet," for me and all the hot female employees to use! As a little preview of what's to come, I squat down and fart in his stupid face several times while he breathes in the smell like an idiot. Saying that my boss farts smell SO GOOD. When I'm done with his punishment, I relax high up my office chair, continuing to belittle him as he makes out with my expensive shoes--telling me it's an honor just to kiss the bottoms and massage my pungent feet. he no longer deserves a salary and in fact will be paying ME 100 for every fart I make him inhale for being a fucking moron. Little brown noser is ALSO informed that getting a boner from worshiping my smelly boss feet is sexual harassment. And since I don't allow boners in the office, I kick his balls, make him lower his face until it's pressed into the floor and just stay like that until I find something useful for him to do!More fart fetish here:Smell my gas, loser!
    shoe licking, femdom, female domination, zephy, ass sniffing, face farting, verbal humiliation.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Whipped On The Cross
      File Size : 130.19 MB
      Duration : 00:05:49
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Strapped to the cross, My slave is shaking when hearing My heels - he knows he will be whipped. This time I will use My favorite whip: the " Asses" from OWK, I guess you know where this name comes from. I start by whipping his back and ass alternatively, leaving some very nice marks on the back. Since this slave's ass is more used to whipping and has a thicker skin, I decide at some point to whip him in the exact same spot, I know this will cause him great pain and I'm pleased to see it does. No matter what defenses a slave has, I can always find a vulnerable spot and exploit it. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
      whipping, ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Alexas Jerk To My Feet
        File Size : 196.54 MB
        Duration : 00:05:12
        Alexa Rydell is looking as sexy as ever in only a black and pink bra and pretty pink panties, showing off her taut, gorgeous body. She is eager to show off her new pedicure, so take an up close look at her cute little toes! The pedicure has left her feet so soft and smooth, wouldn't you just love to touch them? Watch as she flexes her toes and shows off her beautiful bare feet and sexy, wrinkly high arches. Don't stop there, though, check out her long, sexy legs, petite frame, small perky boobs, and perfect bottom, too! See her teasingly flex her toes in your face as she rubs her pussy for you. If you're good, she'll give you a peek! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
        alexa rydell.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Trying Something New
          File Size : 490.97 MB
          Duration : 00:11:31
          Amber Mae is feeling freaky today and suggests to her boyfriend that they experiment with something different. She knows this guy likes feet so she doesn't beat around the bush. Amber has him remove her shoes then she tells him to kiss her feet. This girl is clearly in the driver's seat so she grabs her boyfriends throttle and revs him in the direction she wants to go. This lucky guy knows better than to waste time with useless words so he just lays back and watches this cutie with a sly smile work his piston with her dainty pale feet. After treating her boyfriend to foot loving from a variety of positions Amber Mae finally squeezes the juice from his happy pole. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
          amber mae, feetondemand, sexy feet, small feet, petite, petite feet, footjob, foot job.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - The Femdom Boyfriend Diary My Kitchen Object
            File Size : 1072.33 MB
            Duration : 00:13:07

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Luxury Satin Handjob
              File Size : 272.01 MB
              Duration : 00:11:44
              Welcome to my hotel suite, I have dressed myself in some very luxurious lingerie, sexy stockings, high heels and the softest, shiniest black SATIN GLOVES. Just wearing this outfit already makes me horny, what about you? Would you like to feel those gloved hands on your balls? Why don't you let me stroke and JERK OFF your throbbing cock with my satin gloves. My pussy is so wet and I would love to feel my hands get even wetter with your CUM on them.
              fetish liza, agent provocateur, cumshot, fetish, satin gloves, pov, cum on gloves, silky, black gloves, handjob, spunk, soft, luxury lingerie, jerking off, masturbation.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Training For Boots And Whips
                File Size : 163.73 MB
                Duration : 00:10:25
                Resolution : 720x406
                One of the slaves serving Me at the Femdom retreat was My newest slave, pink poodle. I like him, he's very eager to please Me, but he doesn't have too much experience. I had only had him serve Me once before that, a couple of months earlier, and that was when he had his first whipping. he took it pretty well, but I think he needs some more training, and that's exactly what I'm going to do now with the help of My friend Lady Yna. I want to teach My poodle to take pain while keeping his focus on another task, like worshiping Lady Yna's boots. This way We can combine some of Our favorite activities with the slave's training. So let's see how he fares and if he deserves to be taken in consideration for a place in My harem. For more clips with Lady Yna visit the House of Sinn clip store. And don't forget, the big sale on the House of Sinn store will end tonight! #1 clip in category "SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING"
                ezada, yna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Worship
                  File Size : 431.47 MB
                  Duration : 00:16:45
                  This clip displays normal, every day type of general goddess worship-- my servant brings me a drink, lint rolls my black leggings, licks my shoes, massages my legs, acts as my foot rest and totally worships my feet down on his knees where he belongs. I know that obeying my every little command makes him rock hard, and he nearly cums in his pants from licking my goddess feet. he has to slow down a few times to stop his release (chastity is enforced, per my command). I love when he very slowly peels off my high heel and is immediately hit with the fresh, potent scent of my superior feet-- right into sub space! I own him. he is putty for my feet to mold as I see fit. If you are curious as to what my life is generally like when I have downtime and just want to relax for a bit, then this clip is perfect. I basically decided to just start the cam for this one particular time. Enjoy!
                  shoe licking, foot rest, objectify, female worship, foot kissing, foot licking, foot slave, foot fetish, shoe kissing.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Vulnerable Foot Slave
                    File Size : 668.9 MB
                    Duration : 00:15:46
                    Goddess Brianna has her latest foot slave in quite a predicament. He stands before her, hands bound and balls painfully stretched by a five pound weight. She first teases him with her feet adorned in strappy high heeled sandals. A commitment to suffer for his owner is secured and immediately acted upon. Goddess Brianna doles out a lesson in posture, form, pain and humility. The slave is made to swing the weight between his legs and has it dropped by his Goddess. She then begins to kick the weight, showing off her beautiful pedicured feet encased in the sandals. Several kicks are administered as Goddess Brianna continues to admonish the slave for posture and flinching. Soon a very heavy kick leaves the foot slave doubled over and made to kiss the very foot that brought him low. Next the slave stands before his seated Goddess in a chastity cage. She uses a vibrating wand on his cage that leaves him visibly trembling. Made to lie down, the slave is allowed a few opportunities to kiss her shoes between feeling the heels digging deeply into his tender flesh. Ultimately Goddess Brianna has her slave pledge continued suffering for the opportunity to one day worship her bare feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
                    goddess brianna, feetondemand, sub male, sexy shoes, high heels, serve your goddess, ball, dominant feet, goddess feet, foot goddess, domination, humiliation, slave training, milf, goddess.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Soffie And Brianna Workout
                      File Size : 233.04 MB
                      Duration : 00:06:05
                      Goddess Brianna and Goddess Soffie are workout pals and Goddess Soffie has a co-worker, Taylor, who wants to join their workout session. The gorgeous goddesses can't help but laugh over how skinny he is and how tiny his muscles are, humiliating him as they giggle at the poor chump. To further his humiliation, the lovely ladies strip him down, poking fun at him. He is clearly too scrawny to handle working out with him, but the goddesses do have something in mind for him... They are going to make him smell their sweaty, stinky feet! Goddess Brianna sits on his cock, pinning him down as she rests her dirty gym shoes on his chest as Soffie takes off her shoe and makes Taylor take a big whiff and then some! This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
                      soffie valdez, goddess brianna.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X