• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Girl Scout Teases Camp Counselor
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 165.31 MB
    Duration : 00:05:27
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Alissa was on a girl scout camping trip. After hiking a long time, the troop set up camp, Alissa's feet were tired, sweaty and sour. She needed to get her shoes off right away. Camp counselor, Tom couldn't help but stare as she removed her sneakers, and then her socks. Alissa noticed that I couldn't keep my eyes off of her bare soles, she's such as tease as she, asks me if I want to put my tongue between her toes. I can't do that, I'm the camp counselor. This clip is in High Definition, WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. Additional formats: SD/640X480(ONLY 5.99), Dial-up (ONLY 5.99), iPhone/iPod.
    alissa.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boot Worm Milked
      File Size : 242.86 MB
      Duration : 00:10:59
      Resolution : 1280x720
      You are my BOOT WORM and you belong underneath my sexy leather thigh high boots. A view you live for, you long to lick, smell and worship my booted legs. Your eyes will stay firmly fixed on to my footwear and you will follow my instructions carefully if you ever get to deserve a RELEASE. Feel my legs wrapping around your hard COCK as I milk you with my boots. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
      queens of kink, bootjob, boot worm, mistress fetish liza, boot slave, thigh high boots, boot whore, leather boots, cum on boots.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Ritual Of Offering Me A Gift
        File Size : 363.97 MB
        Duration : 00:07:34
        There is a ritual for offering Me gifts, especially boots and other footwear. I can afford to buy as many pairs of boots as I want, I don't need them, but what can make them special is that it's a gift from you. In this case, the boots I am wearing right now, for the very first time, are a gift from My pink poodle. But in order for Me to enjoy a gift it must be offered from the heart, and in order to prove that you really want Me to have your gift and find pleasure in it, you have to worship it even before I wear it. And pink poodle here will demonstrate how to properly worship a gift on the example of these sandal boots, according to . Only after that will these boots be really ready to be worn by Me; manner in which you offer and ritualistically worship the gift matters more than the object itself.
        ezada, sinn.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Strong Cbt And Nail Heels In Double Penetration
          File Size : 324.97 MB
          Duration : 00:10:09

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Melisande Sin - Breaking In The Strap-On Virgin
            File Size : 587.38 MB
            Duration : 00:13:18

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ten Seconds To Cum Or Ten Months In Chastity
              File Size : 149.47 MB
              Duration : 00:10:50
              Resolution : 1280x720
              I have just milked this slave after he's spent one month in chastity and his balls are now quite empty. The problem is he's too happy with the milking, and I don't particularly like that. To ruin his cheerful mood, I will milk all the remaining cum out from his shriveled balls by using a Venus 2000 milking machine on his flaccid oversensitive cock. At the high speed setting the machine is quite torturous, but I don't mind. My goal is to extract every last drop of cum while making it as unpleasant to the slave as possible with minimal effort. The slave keeps on writhing and bucking in all directions from the relentless breakneck sucking that his pathetic dicklet is subjected to. By now he firmly understands that his cock is Mine, and I hold all the control over this useless worm. I'm giving him just 10 more seconds to cum, otherwise its 10 months locked in chastity. So what shall it be?.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
              ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Foot Worship after Workout
                File Size : 450.12 MB
                Duration : 00:11:28
                I'm an extremely active, healthy lady and after a long session of muscle sculpting with weights and aerobics, I will be obeyed and have my sweaty, stinky feet worshiped!! dumbass is waiting on his knees for my return: ready to bow to my every command and cater to whatever mood I might be in. he's greeted with a slap to the face and commanded to lick the bottom of my sneakers--who knows what might have been stepped in and I don't want any crud getting on my nice floors. These shoes are like 6 years old and the reek level is legendary, and today I didn't feel like wearing socks, so you can only imagine how grimy and stinky my feet are!! I completely dominate lil dufus with my sweaty, super stinky feet--making him sniff, kiss and lick them clean, and suck on my toes...how humiliating! he doesn't stand a chance against a hot, alpha bitch goddess like me, it's pathetic. I also use his face as a footrest while I check my phone, and then finally have dumbass lick my superior feet while drifting off into a nap. There's a brain in there somewhere as 'dufus' has managed to learn that if you wish to remain at my feet (where you belong), then you'd better obey my every command...I am NOT a lady that you wanna piss me off!!!
                sweaty feet, humiliation, degrade, objectify, foot stool, footrest, foot slave, stinky feet, tennies shoes, goddess worship.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lick my boot soles and the floor
                  File Size : 210.1 MB
                  Duration : 00:04:54
                  Ok, someone apparently doesn't know how to sweep/mop concrete in the garage, so he's gonna lick it off the soles of my patent leather Gianmarco Lorenzi boots!! I also spit on the floor and make lil dumbass lick it...simply to display my power and amuse myself! Bootlicking is a dirty job, but some loser has to do it...
                  boot licking, floor licking, spit licking, spit, fetish, domination, boot worship, boot soles, dirty boots, boot bitch.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Witch Nails
                    File Size : 339.49 MB
                    Duration : 00:06:35

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Suffering For My Sexual Pleasure
                      File Size : 525.68 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:48
                      Resolution : 854x480
                      My human pet probably remembers what I told him, how much I want to cum while whipping him. Today is his lucky day: he will get to lick My Sanctum through just My latex pants while I am going to whip his already bruised ass. The better the job he does - the more intense the whipping will be. My puppy is nothing more than a sexual toy that exists to please Me. Like any untrained pet, he must be taught when, where, and how to lick. Starting from My inner tights and straight to My divine Sanctum, with a long, hard, strong tongue, My pet has one purpose: to satisfy Me. I will have an orgasm in any way I wish. The more intense his suffering, the more passionate My release. #1 clip in category "ORAL SERVITUDE"
                      ezada.

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X