Format: avc1
    Resolution: 852 x 480
    Duration: 00:47:25
    Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 641 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

8080 Lana Rhoades Stepsister Blackmails Peeping Stepbrother.mp4

Comment

• You make me smile so much that I can't help but expose my metal braces to you! My teeth have straightened out a lot since you saw them last. You really like it when I smile, don't you? hehe But, I have some bad news. my braces are coming off next month! Won't you cum on my braces for me? I'll smile the whole time, just for you; up close and personal! Including a sensual tour of my mouth and throat. Let's play dentist. I really want your hot load all over my teeth. I even want it on my rubber bands! I don't think this will be the last time you cum on my braces, but I will take every last drop!

Info:
      File Size: 485 MB
      Extension: MPEG-4
      Resolution: 1280 x 720
      Duration: 00:21:06
      Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3015 kb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8081 Princess Leia Cum Tour My Mouth.mp4

Comment

• Hey, babe. Remember me? Your girlfriend? Yeah.. you've been playing this game nonstop ALL day! You promised me you'd get the chores done today. Besides-it's my turn to play video games!
        Wait. what? You're on a winning streak, and you were going to get to chores once you lost? I see. Okay.. so all you have to do is lose right? Then it's my turn!
        Alright. fine. let's see how good your gaming skills REALLY are. I bet I can keep you distracted enough to lose- oh, you don't think so? Think again!

Info:
        File Size: 171 MB
        Resolution: 1920 x 1080
        Duration: 00:04:51
        Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4923 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

Download Links:

8082 Lovely Lilith Gamer Girlfriend Distraction.mp4

Comment

• Little Red has a wicked side that only comes out for big bad wolves like you, and it's been ages since I've seen anyone new around these parts. You've met your match and now it's time to play the way grown ups do. So innocently strolling through the woods we stumble across each others paths. Shyly I introduce myself as Red calling you Mister until I see that you are actual a wolf in men's clothing. And I like wolves A LOT!!! I quickly drop my guard insisting that you show me your dick. And it's BIG! It's exactly what I want to see. My attitude changes because I get so excited to cum for you first, not allowing you to cum until I get myself off not only once, but twice. Listen to how wet I am as I finger fuck my little red pussy reaching orgasm both juicy times. As a special treat I strip for you at the end as a departing gift for you to remember me by

Info:
          File Size: 569 MB
          Duration: 00:09:41
          Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 7947 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

8083 The Stellar GF Little Red Teases Her Big Bad Wolf.part1.rar
          8083 The Stellar GF Little Red Teases Her Big Bad Wolf.part2.rar

Comment

• Your hot Latina stepmom dresses inappropriately around the house, but you love it. She is really sexy and she has big titties that she loves showing off. She finds you awake the night before a big test and she thinks that you should masturbate to get your mind right. Stepmom Havana asks you to pull your dick out and stroke it while she watches. To encourage your stroke session, she pulls out her big titties. Her hand soon moves to her pussy as she watches you. She spreads her legs and works her pussy while you handle your cock. You can see she has a pierced pussy, but you need to get closer to tell exactly what kind it is. Maybe it is her clitoral hood, but for now you keep working over your hard cock. She really needs you to cum, so you stroke faster until you bust your nutt for your big-titted stepmom.

Info:
            File Size: 112 MB
            Duration: 00:07:18
            Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1986 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 144 kb/s

Download Links:

8085 Havana Ginger Jacking off for my kinky stepmom.mp4

Comment

• Miss Neuro has mastered a way to create an army of mindless servants. By buying prisoners serving life sentences and using a special serum mixed with intense electroshock, she gains complete control over a super strength mindless pawn. She tested her experiments and created Rock, and now they go to meet Supergirl to put her in her place.

At Supergirl's apartment, they bust in, the young heroine instantly jumps to her feet, ready to take down the villainess, but Miss Neuro orders her zombie to attack.

He rushes at her, and he throws massive punches that she attempts to dodge, but his dumb speed and strength are hard to match, and he takes her down. Miss Nuero orders him to take her to the bed, he does and starts to fondle her body.

Miss Nuero comes in with a Hitachi and has him hold her down while she rubs it on the heroines pussy. She starts to slowly come to and wake up as the powerful vibrations do their magic on her kryptonian pussy. It doesn't take much to make the heroine cum, but Miss Nuero continues, grinding it in, bringing Supergirl to a massive supergasm.

Rock got very excited from feeling the heroine buck and grind on top of him as she came to orgasm, so asks if he could fuck her. Miss Nuero agrees and he takes his cock out and forces Supergirl to suck it, he bends her over and slides his cock into her and begins to fuck her while Miss Nuero forces her head to her pussy and makes the heroine lick her evil pussy.

Rock fucks the heroine hard and deep, then Miss Nuero, and fucks both girls until he cums!

Info:
              File Size: 386 MB
              Format: 20
              Resolution: 854 x 480
              Duration: 00:32:58
              Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 854x, 20.000 FPS, 1494 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 136 kb/s

Download Links:

8086 Supergirl Meets Miss Neuro.mp4

Comment

• I have such terrible luck with men. I get that I'm not feminine, but I'm fun to hang out with. And before you say how easy it is to make myself more attractive, I've seen what you think a 'catch' is. You bring home these slutty women and I just won't ever be that way.

Sorry for the rant, these guys are just so frustrating. Thanks for the tea, it'll calm me down I'm sure. Mmm it's got quite a zing to it! Anyway, maybe I'm being too quick to judge. I guess it could be gratifying to turn a man on like that. Come to think of it, just the idea is getting me quite worked up. I know you're my roommate and have never considered me sexually, but I've seen you glistening after a workout.God you looked good.and your smell! Oh, I can't stop myself from imagining being with you! Oh.I feel so warm and tingly..oh, OHHH!!

I feel.so sexual.so slutty now! I need to have you right this second, I need to have you deep inside of me! I'm going to explode if I don't get fucked immediately, I've never experienced this craving before. Lay back and just let me ride your cock like a good slut for as long as it takes to satisfy my craving. But don't cum too quick, I want you to save your sweet load for my mouth!

Fantasy includes: transformation, virtual sex, virtual riding, simulated oral creampie, tomboy, slut training, horny woman, nymphomaniac, female training, lingerie, self groping, dirty talk, heels, fishnet stockings, big tits, pov

Info:
                File Size: 829 MB
                Duration: 00:18:45
                Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5982 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8087 Unattractive Roommate Turned into Cum Slut.part1.rar
                8087 Unattractive Roommate Turned into Cum Slut.part2.rar

Comment

• Info:
                  File Size: 520 MB
                  Extension: AVI
                  Format: DIVX
                  Duration: 00:12:30
                  Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 5541 kb/s
                  Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 256 kb/s

Download Links:

8088 Mumkkkkkkkkmy.part1.rar
                  8088 Mumkkkkkkkkmy.part2.rar

Comment

• The other day I did something really stupid and broke my phone again. All my friends have been getting the new I-phone 7 and since I'm Daddys princess I deserve 1 too. I went into his room to get his credit card and Daddy stopped me in my tracks. After we wrestled for his card I gave in and gave him what he wanted. His cock was already hard so it wasn't long before we were fucking. I rode him for a bit then had him do me doggy to get it over with quick. Sure enough Daddy came right after I did so I grabbed his card and headed out to get my new phone.

Download the FULL HD HERE

Info:
                    File Size: 617 MB
                    Duration: 00:10:32
                    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7978 kb/s

Download Links:

8089 Hope Harper Buy me an IPhone Daddy.part1.rar
                    8089 Hope Harper Buy me an IPhone Daddy.part2.rar

Comment

• I'm Ready To Pop
                      Dear Diary,

The night I went into labor started kind of weird. I couldn't sleep so I started pacing in the living room. After several minutes I decided to wake Daddy and see if he would help me relax so I could sleep.

It took a bit of blowing him to get Daddys attention but soon as he was up I was ready to ride. I rode Daddy hard for a bit then he spooned me from behind. We both came pretty hard but then there was a gush of wetness as my water broke. Daddy rushed me to the delivery room and things went great. I can't wait to recover so Daddy can knock me up again.

Xo Sadie

Info:
                      File Size: 584 MB
                      Duration: 00:10:02
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7945 kb/s

Download Links:

8090 Taboo Diaries Sadie Holmes Break My Water Daddy.part1.rar
                      8090 Taboo Diaries Sadie Holmes Break My Water Daddy.part2.rar

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X