No announcement yet.

Only Incest In My Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son comes into the kitchen. Mom in her robe drinking coffee. She says, "All hot and sweaty from your morning run? Good, I want you that way." She lets her robe drop to the floor, and says,
    "Don't worry about your father, he won't be up for another hour." She lays on the floor and says, "Fuck me, fuck your Mother with your hot young cock." The son gets on top of her and she
    actually smiles and says, "That's it, fuck me. Fuck me with your hot sweaty body, I want my son's cock in me. Make me dirty, fuck your mother and make her all sweaty and dirty." When she cums,
    she cries out and he gets off.

Mom is washing dishes wearing only a bathrobe. The Son comes up from behind her and begins rubbing his groin into her butt. She says, "That feels good baby, but if you are going to fuck me you
    better go ahead your Father will be home soon." He shoves her the dinner table and lifts up the hem of the bathrobe and tosses over the small of her back. He unzips his pants and starts to fuck.
    Very hard and very fast thrusts. Mommy says, "That's it, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck Mommy good, that's how Mommy wants it." After Son comes, she without turning around says, "Now
    that's how I want to be fucked, just fuck me."

Son comes into Mom's Room. Mom is on the bed, she says, "We're not the only ones you know. There are plenty of women that would love to fuck their son's hot bodies and their hard dicks and you
    know you like fucking me don't you? You love fucking your Mother don't you? I bet lots of guys want to but there's lots of women and guys who are too scared to try it. Now get on top of me and
    fuck me." Son does until he creampies her and she tells him to get out.

Info:
    File Size: 1.82 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:31:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8025 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8115 JerkyWives Melanie Hicks in First Time with Mom.part1.rar
    8115 JerkyWives Melanie Hicks in First Time with Mom.part2.rar

Comment

• I hired a new butler. The old one was so old. It was depressing looking at him. The new one is much more appealing. He also has some very special job skills. Oh Damen!!! Could you please fill my glass with some more of that delicious sparkling rose? See? He's positively dreamy isn't he? I interviewed him myself this morning. Now darling there's something else we need to discuss. Lately you've been quite the cold fish in the bedroom. Sssh You don't need to say anything my love. I'm your wife, I know you better than anyone. I know you need something that I simply cannot give you. Something that only a man like Damen here can give you. It is a new age after all, and we're both adults.There's no reason for both of us to deny ourselves of what we truly want. We can both have what we want. We both crave big, delicious, beautiful cock. And as your dutiful wife.I can procure all the big cock that we like. But I'll want some things in return. You know what they say, "Happy wife, Happy Life". I can see you shaking. I know how badly you want this. I know how much you want to suck big dick. Come here and let me show you what you need. Don't you want to see Damen's resume? Now open your mouth and suck this giant cock.

Xoxo Meana Wolf

Clip Contains: Your new wife is more woman than you can handle. She wants all the things that your wealth has to offer her. She knows your dark secret, that you secretly long to suck big dick. and she doesn't care. In fact, she's willing to support your cock addiction, as long as you support her in the manner in which she prefers.and as long as she can have all the big cock that she too desires. She's hired a new butler, a big, tall handsome man. She rubs her hand over his trousers, she's tempting you. You feel weak, you had no idea how much you wanted this. She unzips his pants and unleashes his giant cock. Now open up your little faggot mouth and suck that dick. **Cuckolding, Forced Bi, Cock Sucking Instructions.**

Info:
      File Size: 2.80 GB
      Duration: 00:25:33
      Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.6 Mb/s
      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download Links:

8116 Meana Wolf Happy Wife Happy Life.part1.rar
      8116 Meana Wolf Happy Wife Happy Life.part2.rar
      8116 Meana Wolf Happy Wife Happy Life.part3.rar

Comment

• I just took an experimental new drug that promises breast enlargement.. Why do I feel so dizzy? Oh my GOD! My breasts are growing! They're getting huge!! I've never had tits so large! These are HUGE! Are they STILL GROWING?! They look and feel so amazing, they're beginning to really turn me on! They just keep getting BIGGER!

Info:
        File Size: 192 MB
        Duration: 00:09:00
        Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2822 kb/s
        Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download Links:

8117 Lovely Lilith Experiment Breast Enlargement.mp4

Comment

• Edge and pop. Edge and pop. Edge and pop. I'll keep you going until you think you can't take another second of jerking, until your fucked up mind can't take another whiff, and then you'll start this clip all over again. It's an endless cycle, an endless loop of edging intoxication, and it won't stop until you're completely gone. How many times can you handle?

Info:
          File Size: 506 MB
          Duration: 00:15:33
          Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 4380 kb/s
          Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

Download Links:

8118 Natashas Bedroom Edging Loop.part1.rar
          8118 Natashas Bedroom Edging Loop.part2.rar

Comment

• Oh my wonderful husband. I need to talk to you about something. I am so heavily pregnant with your offspring but. well, I don't think there is just one baby in this big round belly. Infact, I know there is many more than one. See, I made a wish long ago that every time you cummed inside of me it would create even more ba.bies in my belly. I love being pregnant and I love having my belly stretched as much as it possible can so one baby just won't do. I wished to be so full of your ba.bies and I think I am! I feel huge and I feel so many little kicks everywhere.. I'm not sure how many I have in here but I have a feeling we are going to find out soon! I've been having mild contractions all day and I really want to kickstart my labor. The last time you got me pregnant with our triplets you cummed in my pregnant pussy and it instantly put me into labor so.. babe, I want you to fuck me hard and cum inside of me and get this labor started!

After having another round of incredible pregnant sex..

Oh babe, thank you so much for cumming in me again and OUCH my belly is really hurting! You did it again, you put me into labor and oh my. my belly feels even bigger now. I think you definitely put even MORE ba.bies inside me! Oh babe, I don't know how many are in here but I know there is a lot. These contractions are coming hard and heavy and I think it's time to push! Come help me babe, help me delivery all of your ! I have a feeling we are going to have a room full of ba.bies when I am done with the massive delivery. I know there has to be atleast 10. maybe even 12 ba.bies inside me and you are going to help me delivery them all naturally!

Info:
            File Size: 2.69 GB
            Duration: 00:42:09
            Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9000 kb/s
            Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8120 The World Record Breaking Labor.part1.rar
            8120 The World Record Breaking Labor.part2.rar
            8120 The World Record Breaking Labor.part3.rar

Comment

• Part One:

My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drives me back. She's really tired and she says she might get a hotel room. I suggest she just stays and sleep with me, it's not really a big deal. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally just gives in and comes to bed with me. When she starts to doze off, I can't help but admire her body. All of it. Just right there next to me. I just had to touch her.

Part Two:

I had to come home to see my mom. After the night we had in my dorm, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about her, her body, her smell, her touch.. I burst in the room and she's getting ready for bed. She's shocked to see me, but when I walk up to her and try to kiss her and she starts pushing away saying we can't again. But, she so quickly changed her mind.

Info:
              File Size: 432 MB
              Resolution: 1280 x 720
              Duration: 00:32:25
              Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1797 kb/s
              Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download Links:

8122 Brianna Banks No Words Necessary.mp4

Comment

• Info:
                File Size: 108 MB
                Resolution: 1280 x 720
                Duration: 00:13:15
                Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 999 kb/s
                Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8123 Sister with Brother make first homemade video.mp4

Comment

• Daddy trains my tight slutty ass. He fingers me and fucks me with bigger and bigger things until he's pounding me with my biggest dildo, the first time it's been in my ass. When he puts the dildo inside me I'm allowed to use the vibrator on my clit and I make myself cum while his foot pushes my head into the bed. All throughout the video he slaps me, spanks me, and wraps his hand around my neck because I'm a bratty little fuck toy and I deserve it. Watch me get punished and trained like the slut you know I am.

Info:
                  File Size: 1.07 GB
                  Duration: 00:15:02
                  Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9964 kb/s
                  Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download Links:

8124 Charlotte1996 Anal slut training.part1.rar
                  8124 Charlotte1996 Anal slut training.part2.rar

Comment

• Oh Honey, has it happened again?.You poor thing..You did well , just as I asked.You've come to mommy when you are frustrated, pent up , throbbing and aching after a date with your girlfriend..You need to understand that some girls want to stay pure until marriage.and that is a wonderful thing to do for the man she loves.I want you to understand how to deal with this..how to control yourself and know that is why I am here.I love you very much and I will show you how to relieve that aching boner ..come in mommy's room and let me bounce that boner away.I can tell how frustrated you are..now listen carefully while I explain everything we are going to do to help you! ENJOY!

Info:
                    File Size: 286 MB
                    Duration: 00:11:33
                    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3321 kb/s
                    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download Links:

8125 Butt3rflyforu Always Come To Mommy.mp4

Comment

• Today I had an appointment with one of my clients at three o'clock but I was late for it because I had to wait for Tommy to get home so he could help me get ready for my appointment. Before I left for my appointment my client wanted Tommy to fuck me first and give me a big creampie and then my client wanted me to pull my panties on and then drive over to his office as fast as I could and then come in through my clients back door and get up on his desk and take my soaked panties off and spread my legs open so he could eat all of my husbands cum out of my pussy. But first I had to wait until Tommy got home and make sure he was okay with my client's request. And as always, Tommy didn't have a problem with the request and he was very excited and happy to help me out. I actually have a lot of clients that want me to bring my husband along with me on our appointments so Tommy can cum inside me while I'm sucking on their cocks and then they like to eat his cum out of my pussy while I suck on Tommy's cock. And then they fuck me and cum inside me while I make Tommy jerk off and watch. Tommy loves to come along with me on those appointments. He gets so excited when I tell him that I need to come with me for a threesome with another guy. He loves watching me suck cock and fuck other guys, especially since he can relax and not worry about cameras, videos, lights, etc. My clients that have had the pleasure of meeting Tommy love him right away because he is always smiling, in a good mood, very polite, and he always makes my clients feel comfortable no matter what my clients want to do in bed. We always have a blast working together and my clients always leave satisfied! He's just as wild and crazy as I am when it comes to sex. So after I told him wanted I needed him to do for me he had me strip for him for a couple minutes to get him aroused and then he pulled his cock out and had me suck on it and jerk him off while he looked at my big tits. He loves my big tits, especially in the summer when I have nice tan lines. After I stroked his cock and got it hard he sat on the chair and had me sit on his cock and ride it until he was about to cum. He likes it when I talk like a dirty slut and cuckold him while we have sex so I told him how I was going to go over to my clients office and have him eat all the cum out of my pussy and then let my client fuck me without a condom and shoot his load in my pussy too and give me another creampie. Tommy was getting ready to explode when I said that so he had me get doggy style on the chair so he could fuck me from behind while I told him how much I loved fucking my client and letting him cum inside me. That always drives him crazy and when he couldn't take it any longer he let loose and shot his cum deep inside my pussy. Then he pulled his cock out and took some pictures of his cum dripping out of me on his cell phone so I could text them to my client and show my client that Tommy had just came inside me like he requested and that I would be over to his office as soon as possible. When I got over to his office he was waiting at his desk with his pants down and his cock was so hard. I got up on his desk and he went to town on my pussy. He cleaned all of Tommy's cum out of my pussy and liked the rest off of my soaked panties and then he stuck his cock inside me and fucked me with my legs up in the air until he shot his load inside me too and gave me another big creampie. It was so fucking hot! I had a blast today! I'm so glad that I have clients that like to have Tommy participate in our sessions! It's such a huge turn on for me. I'm not sure what it is but I just go crazy when I can make my husband and another man cum at the same time. I love it when Tommy's cock is dripping wet while another man is fucking me!

Info:
                      File Size: 662 MB
                      Duration: 00:29:11
                      Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s
                      Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download Links:

8126 Hot Wife Rio Secretary Slut Creampie.part1.rar
                      8126 Hot Wife Rio Secretary Slut Creampie.part2.rar

Comment