• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Double Shot Trouble
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 978.4 MB
    Duration : 00:16:34
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Are you the type of man who loves to drink, who gets fucked up on the weekends in attempt to make his life more fun? I'm going to have sooo much fun with you, loser! Grab your liquor and your shot glass, but - make sure you have 2. Tonight's shots will always happen as a "double" shot, 2 at a time, but it will hurt so good, while you stroke and drool and stare at Me. I wonder how many rounds you can handle? Or, wonder, what I might do with you once you're all Tipsy and desperately horny, how I might tease you.... humiliate you...... seduce you into making bad decisions......
    femdom, submissive / slave training, mesmerize, boot domination, intox, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : I Fucked Your Boss - Cuckolding In Latex and Boots
      File Size : 1019.1 MB
      Duration : 00:13:48
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      You take a look at my hot curves wrapped in that tight latex and you can't belive your eyes: you have such a beautiful wife that you love deeply. But you know you can't satisfy her properly and you noticed how all the man can't keep their eyes off her. Last night I came home late, you knew something was going on. And there she is, she is confessing that she had a fun night with your boss : apparently innocent at first but ending up in the naughtyest way possible. You are angry, frustrated, gelous. But wait, your dick is rock hard while I tell you all about my night in detail. My dirty talk is driving you crazy : i tell you all about his cock and about my fantasies involving all three of us. Troughout our talk I also tease and deny you so bad. You love me, you don't want me to get a divorce. So you will do anything for me ! I love you too babe but i can't have a life without orgasms. So you will have to compromise. The tight black latex pants, the fire red latex top , the sexy over the knee stieltto boots : you never saw me dressed up so kinky before. You are crazy horny now: it is a madness but you want it, you WANT IT BADLY. I got you that promotion & i saved our marrige aswell. You are welcome honey.
      dirty talk, latex, boot domination, cuckolding, rubber fetish, shiny clothing, cuckold husband, rubber, cum eater, latex queen, brunette, over the knee boots, tease, stilettos, denial, pvc, cucky, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00216
        File Size : 87.83 MB
        Duration : 00:11:44
        Resolution : 720x576

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : W33d Smoke Stroke Joi With A Twist
          File Size : 771.92 MB
          Duration : 00:18:01
          Let's get a bit weird. The weirdest JOI mind fuck-o-rama I've ever made! Let's start by sparking up a big w33d stick. Smoke for me. Lots and lots. I want you flying! Then, slow seductive mind fuck induction, confusion technique, and mesmerizing visuals wash over you in a relaxing, exciting fashion. Chaotic and kaleidoscopic, moving from one part of your mind to another, blissfully encouraging you to stroke and take your time becoming fully aroused. After many minutes, just as you lull into a state of comfort and predictability, I will pull out a surprise. Right before you cum, I'm going to throw a humiliating curve ball, coercing you and encouraging you to participate in it. It's a bit weird, and totally not what you were expecting, but I bet you'll love it because you get to cum, won't you perv?
          mind fuck, joi games, femdom pov, mesmerize, mental domination, latex, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, mary jane, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00131
            File Size : 25.09 MB
            Duration : 00:03:35

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex Dominatrix Plays With Her Rubber Toy. Positive FemDom RolePlay
              File Size : 205.36 MB
              Duration : 00:07:13

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Queen Of Hearts Advanced Intox
                File Size : 757.77 MB
                Duration : 00:12:51
                So, you think you can drink? You like to party? It's time to play a drinking game, this time with a deck of cards, and you can't be a little bitch about it. I want you to prep by getting 5 shot glasses, 5 cans (not bottles) of beer, and a full bottle of liquor. Why do you need 5 shot glasses? Because I make the rules, and because this game is one of chance - I draw a card, and you might need all 5 glasses for what comes next. This clip is perfect for those who want to get FUCKED UP, and not just tipsy. We are talking college-level drinking game fuckery, "black-out-and-make-bad-decisions" level . No warm-up, no mercy. Can you take it?
                games, edging games, masturbation games, joi games, edging games, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00211
                  File Size : 111.64 MB
                  Duration : 00:08:06

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Crop Discipline
                    File Size : 458.52 MB
                    Duration : 00:11:35
                    Looks like you could use an ass whooping, weakling. I'm demoting you: it's time to embrace the fact that you are nothing more than a primal barn an1mal, a pony that needs to be trained. Every girl wants a pony, it will be so much fun breaking you in. With each snap of my riding crop, your cock twitches - so go ahead, and stroke it while I degrade you. You are a worthless, pathetic, dumb beta man in need of discipline. Admit it to me: this is what you need. I will teach you. I will train you. I will make use of you.
                    humiliation, ponyplay, corporal bdsm, femdom pov, latex, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Acceptance
                      File Size : 1235.21 MB
                      Duration : 00:11:10
                      Do you ever just feel like a fucking freak? Like there is something wrong with you for wanting to be used, drained, and spit on? Lots of people might think that you are weird, or fucked up for that. But not me. I accept you for what you are. You should too: you'll be so much happier once you do. You never have to worry about telling me your wildest, deepest sexual kinks, because I've heard it all and I genuinely enjoy being given the keys to your undoing. I know it's what you want. Invest in your sexual adventure, invest in ME, properly, and I will do the rest.
                      femdom, latex, rubber fetish, sensual domination, goddess worship, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X