BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Beta Sexuality
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 325.62 MB
      Duration : 00:08:15
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Jerk it all dayJerk it all dayJerk it all dayJerk it all dayJerk it all dayJerk it all dayJerk it all dayThat's what betas do. That's what you do. You're a beta. Embrace it. Enjoy it.
      joi games, femdom pov, femdom, latex, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Emily - Pink Latex Dreams
        File Size : 300.04 MB
        Duration : 00:14:22
        Resolution : 1280x720

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex Oueen Of Hearts CBT CHALLANGE
          File Size : 1345.33 MB
          Duration : 00:18:13
          In this video I am shining. From all points of view. You have two choices slave: you can either take my challange and man up or wank mesmerized by my red latex body (it can be easy to get lost while looking at my Goddess red latex body). I want you to show me you are worthy of my power. That you got BIG balls. That you are a manly man for your Queen. It is easy : one week. A fun entertaining week for me and a hot adventure for you. Each day of the week you will have a diffrent task. The type of task that will make you think about me all day long or dream about me while napping (or both). Beware : you will need elastic bands, a candle and q tips. Don't worry, you will have all the details in the video. I make sure a real man can take it : all the pain for it's beautiful Queen. You are not allowded to cum untill I instruct you to. Got it??? Oh baby, you will be fifty shades of red by the end of this challange ! Can you take it? I dare you !
          latex, cbt instruction, cbt, rubber fetish, submissive / slave training, shiny clothing, latex queen, stilettos, mistress, tease and denial, heels, pain, worship, cock and balls, goddess, red, domination, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Adah Vonn - Hrh Green Queen
            File Size : 695.61 MB
            Duration : 00:09:31

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : latexbarbie OnlyFans 9
              File Size : 48.86 MB
              Duration : 00:03:17

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Superior Fetish Brat Humiliation
                File Size : 1010.02 MB
                Duration : 00:11:35
                Just face it: women are totally superior. Take one look at Me, and think of all the ways I'll always be better than you. It's just your nature as a little, pathetic, beta male. Weak, a slave to your cock. Think about what that word, "slave" really means, and how it is becoming truer and more real every single day. You are starting to accept your place, and it feels better than you were expecting. You work for me now, slave. I'm the boss, and you were meant to work for me. I've really done it: created a little clan of doting slaves, addicted to me and ready to work so I don't have to. Ready to play and pay, whenever I wish. See how this works? This realm I've created is just divine, but you have to submit, to get into it.
                female supremacy, femdom, high heels, latex, brat girls, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Year Of The Pig Pt. 2
                  File Size : 666.41 MB
                  Duration : 00:07:39
                  Losers always come back to pay more. They always wish I would take more from them! So this year, the year of the pig, I'm taking EVERYTHING, and leaving you with pocket change. It didn't feel right for you in part 1, when I didn't demand cash from your piggy wallet. It felt like blue balls. You WANT this, which is why I'm giving you what you so desperately crave - the opportunity, the excuse to send and spend BIG. Giving you the rush of true findom, pure and simple and oh so pleasurable. Piggies love to stroke and oink and squeal and pay.... Watch Pt. 1: YEAR OF THE PIG Pt. 1
                  financial domination, high heels, legs, femdom, brat girls, money fetish, femdom, latex barbie, latex, barbie, latexbarbie, princess, goddess, brat, findom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00109
                    File Size : 29.82 MB
                    Duration : 00:02:17

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Yummy Cummy
                      File Size : 918.07 MB
                      Duration : 00:10:32
                      Perfect femdom seduction by a true Goddess. Fall deep into my piercing blue eyes as I entangle you in my charms, coercing you to jerk it, get hard, cum, and slurp it up. Conditioning you once more into the perfect cum slut.
                      cum eating instruction, femdom pov, domination, brat girls, mesmerize, femdom pov, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X