BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bday Spoil Series 1
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 708.22 MB
      Duration : 00:08:04
      Resolution : 1280x720
      JUNE IS MINE! That's right! It's my bday month! This clip is the first in a series of spoiling your Princess, just because it's my bday! Anyone who calls themselves a "slave" or a "good boy" for LatexBarbie will have no problem collecting all these mandatory worship clips. I promise you'll soak up every shiny, spoiled second! In part 1, I'll tell you my bday expectations. Time to go bigger, work harder, do better, all in the name of celebrating the holiest day of the year, when I blessed the earth with my Goddess presence. Buy this, to wish me a happy BDAY month!
      goddess worship, femdom, financial domination, latex, femdom, latex barbie, latex, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00150
        File Size : 90.07 MB
        Duration : 00:05:03

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00198
          File Size : 60.55 MB
          Duration : 00:07:12

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : latexbarbie OnlyFans 4
            File Size : 83.82 MB
            Duration : 00:01:54

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Hot And Cold
              File Size : 728.32 MB
              Duration : 00:09:51
              Resolution : 1920x1080
              Another fun pain game ! All for your beautiful Goddesses pleasure ! I think the title gives you an idea about what it is about . Take the idea that you have in your mind and spice it up 10 time more ! I am going to make you go crazy : crazy in love with me, begging for ME, belonging to ME ! Follow my dirty talk and FEEL ME SLAVE !
              cbt, cbt instruction, leather jacket, goddess worship, submissive / slave training, latex, pain for slave, hot n cold, hot dick, cold dick, pain teraphy, torturous, heat, intense mistress, orange latex pants, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : At My Mercy
                File Size : 678.93 MB
                Duration : 00:09:01
                You want to be stroke stupid for Goddess. To be turned into mush, horny and pleading and dumb. You want to do whatever I want to do, and the rest is up to me. I tease you, torment and laugh at you, my shiny red dress and black gloves so delicious, it hurts. Just give in. Do what I say. You want me to be cruel to you? How about my favourite: a ruined orgasm....
                ruined orgasms, latex, brat girls, joi games, leather gloves, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00190
                  File Size : 62.54 MB
                  Duration : 00:06:46

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Your New Religion
                    File Size : 265.3 MB
                    Duration : 00:15:29
                    Because you have no purpose and nothing to look forward I will offer to you a once in a lifetime opportunity to worship both Mr and I as your Gods. We will be the center of your universe and you will be grateful for it. You will get down on your knees and pray to use. You will sacrifice everything for us. In order to do this I have to break you down, take away everything you once knew. From now on, permanently, you will be in chastity. Do not even think of asking to be freed. You cannot be able to jerk off as you want. You put it on and leave it on. Follow ALL of my instructions and do not ever question them. Whatever is left of you will be ours. Your social media, your debit card, your ids. Everything that makes you you will be taken from you. Mr God will take control of your social media and slowly make you disappear from everyone's lives. You will give everything to us, leaving you with nothing but us so we can be the center of your universe. You will pray to us every morning and every evening. You will do as we tell you to. You will completely submit. You will repeat mantras as prayers. As your Gods we will take from you until there is nothing left and make you into what we want you to be. This will be your life.
                    religious, goddess worship, domination, femdom, submissive / slave training, female domination, jessibelle, jessi belle, domination, femdom, humiliation, alpha, couple, mr, pray, mantras, instructions, chastity, religion, religious, latex, Goddess JessiBelle,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Setting A Trap For Lurkers
                      File Size : 634.25 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:19
                      This is that little push you need. You've been watching, waiting, hesitating to make the first step, to buy the first clip - well, this is it. This is the one, lurker. Just try it. Get a little taste of LatexBarbie. You'll always be curious, about what this clip must contain, what kind of trap I'm setting for you, and how you'll inevitably fall into it... Nothing to be afraid of, just shiny latex, tits, and a pretty face, teasing you, playfully flirty and innocent. Completely innocent, I swear. Go ahead. Take the plunge, See what happens, and how good it feels. If you like this, try: My Type of Man Born to Be Enslaved Taste for Something More
                      femdom, latex, femdom pov, financial domination, submissive / slave training, femdom, latex barbie, latex, barbie, latexbarbie, findom, seduction, mesmerize, lurk, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X