• Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Can I Tell You A Secret
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 1013.02 MB
    Duration : 00:11:32
    Resolution : 1280x720
    I knew you were a cum guzzling perv since day 1, even if you didn't know it yet. Just take a look at yourself - you are pathetic! All it would take is a little sweet talk from me, and you'd do anything, you haven't the slightest shred of self control. You'd be eating out of the palm of my hand... or maybe yours. Let my perfect shiny new dress capture your horny mind and bring you to the edge of orgasm, ready and willing to be my slut. Just as you were born to be, a drooling, stroking, mindless zombie for Goddess LatexBarbie.
    cum eating instruction, latex, humiliation, femdom, domination, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00200
      File Size : 94.53 MB
      Duration : 00:07:23

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Smoky Situation
        File Size : 789.52 MB
        Duration : 00:10:16
        Resolution : 1920x1080
        The highlight of this video is my beautiful semi-transparent rebreather latex mask. I am wearing latex of course and prepare to have a an intense session of smoking. Why do it the boring way ? Light up cigarette, inhale deeply, mask on quickly AND BOOM, exhale ! The trck is that the smoke will not be imediately out, a couple of other breaths will be full of smoke. This will make breathing evan harder (as we all know a rebreather mask is made to make it very dificult to breathe). You can hear my sweet moans while I get dizziy on the cigarette smoke. It is going to make your cock so HARD. When I can't take it anymore I pull out the mask and breathe despreately. Do you think it stops tough? No, smoke from the cigarette REPEAT.
        latex, smoking, shiny clothing, mask fetish, moaning fetish, rubber fetish, breathplay mask, smoke breathplay, latex breathplay, rebreather rubber mask, weak on smoke, inhaling, dizzy on smoke, moaning breathplay, heavy breathing, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Milk And Cookie Cei
          File Size : 957.07 MB
          Duration : 00:10:59
          Open up! Everyone's favourite Christmas snack is getting a pervy twist this holiday season. Jerk furiously to Me in this gorgeous lingerie and corset set, my gorgeous ass, everything about Me looks GORGEOUS today, and its just too easy to get you eating out of the palm of my hand. Or, your hand? Prepare a glass of milk, and a cookie. Get ready to do exactly as I say.
          Cum Eating Instructions, Lingerie Fetish, Brat Girls, Christmas 2017, Cum Eating Instructions, Goddess Worship, Lingerie, LatexBarbie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lola Ruin - Latex Shine Pov
            File Size : 144.24 MB
            Duration : 00:06:27
            Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Bare Foot Domination
              File Size : 1135.39 MB
              Duration : 00:09:43
              Pure feet. No shoes, no socks, just my soles and my toes. Jerk it, tease yourself, and drool for my pretty pedi. You could just imagine smelling them, kissing them, licking them, sure! You love feet and my feet, love dominating you.
              foot domination, foot fetish, barefoot, small feet, foot slave training, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sweaty Gym Socks
                File Size : 776.3 MB
                Duration : 00:08:56
                Whew! Just got home from a great cardio session, I'm so spent! And I'm reeeeally sweaty. I could have just stepped right into the shower, but the opportunity to fuck with you is just too much fun to pass up. I take my sweaty running shoes off, and shove them right in your face. Sniff. Smell that sweet, funky odor. Hahaha, do you like it, freak? What if I tied you up, and duct tapped this shoe to your face, loser? Mmm... you'd probably love that. You are a sick little fuck. What about these sweaty gym socks, walking all over your face? Sniff them too, and then take a whiff of my sweaty ass crack !! Hahaha !
                sweat fetish, ass smelling, sock smelling, femdom, shoe fetish, domination, gym, workout, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : latexbarbie OnlyFans 8
                  File Size : 356.05 MB
                  Duration : 00:03:02

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment