Latex & Leather - enjoy stunning chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex Rubber Slow Petting In Jet Plane. Home Video Of Relax. Fetish GasMask Slow Masturbation
    Format : mp4
    File Size : 258.56 MB
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Eat Cum For My Ass
      File Size : 929.14 MB
      Duration : 00:10:40
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Feeling horny? Want to cum? What are you going to do to earn it? Let's see..I do enjoy laughing at you eat your own orgasm. Only totally desperate betas would jump at that chance. Sound good? Start stroking.... for a little extra motivation, let me tempt you even more with my juicy ass, because I want what I want, and I know exactly how to get it...
      cum eating instruction, femdom pov, cock tease, femdom pov, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Surprise Swallow Cei
        File Size : 694.69 MB
        Duration : 00:11:44
        The idea of eating your cum has become your new normal. You can't even have a jerk off session without it crossing your mind. Hot, sticky, filthy cum in your mouth, sliding down your throat.. you aren't even new to this, you're no beginner. I know you've tasted it before... haven't you? Are you a little cum dumpster? Mmmm... start jerking and fantasize. Have you ever been so hungry for cum, but then chickened out after your orgasm because you just weren't turned on anymore? Well... I came up with the perfect solution today. We've been talking about pushing your limits for awhile now. Telling you that one day, maybe you'll taste another man's cum. There is a reason I'm laying here in my bedroom naked, my boyfriend came over earlier and we had some hot sex... and I saved the full, used condom! So now, you can eat your cum and have your orgasm too! But not until you slurp and suck every last drop of my man's jizz....
        cum eating instruction, glamour nude, joi games, cuckolding, femdom pov, cum swallowers, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : The Sissy Trainer
          File Size : 1033.01 MB
          Duration : 00:11:46
          Drop everything - you're coming out with me for a night on the town, slut. Yes, your greatest dream has come true! I'm going to lock up your cock, stuff your hole fuck of dick, and dress you up like the whore that you are. Frilly latex french maid costume on top of FULL enclosure latex. You'll sweat and grunt on the end of your leash, and you'll love every second of it. Could you imagine me, putting all my styling talent into dressing you up as my own little "Barbie Doll?" Good, because there is more to come....
          sissy training, sissy sluts, latex, femdom, domination, sissy sluts, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00132
            File Size : 71.41 MB
            Duration : 00:03:36

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Loser Funded Latex Life
              File Size : 1000.36 MB
              Duration : 00:11:28
              Life is good when you are a latex Goddess. I get everything I want. It makes sense: just because. I'm far too pretty to work hard for cash, and all my good boys know this. I always have whatever I want. Dressed in the finest rubber, all I have to do is *snap* my fingers and slaves obey. Whatever it is, cash, latex, vacations, I do it all and I make it look so good. I was born to be the perfect latex Goddess, and here I am. You love seeing be it like this, and the only way that can happen, is if you pay more. I deserve more. I want everything!
              financial domination, femdom, domination, latex, brat girls, humiliation, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Space Babe Invasion
                File Size : 859.63 MB
                Duration : 00:09:55
                One small step for man, one giant step for mankind. You've landed your spaceship on a new, foreign planet, and strapped on a space suit to look around, when you meet another life : a babely, intergalactic villainess. Instantly you are captivated by her beauty, unable to look away from her mesmerizing form - its almost as though she has already grasped your will power. She tells you that she's done extensive research on humankind, and instead of conquering you with , she discovered what your true weakness is: your cock. Teasing you with her cleavage, tempting you to stroke, she tells you that you've doomed the whole human race .- she can easily track your spaceship back to your home planet and conquer it. She will be the ruler, but instead of ending you now, she gives you the chance to beg to be her slave instead. A slave to the most powerful alien princess sure doesn't sound that bad, now that invasion is inevitable....
                aliens & monsters, sci fi, joi games, femdom, domination, sci fi, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Galactic Sniff Party
                  File Size : 1193.72 MB
                  Duration : 00:13:36
                  Bring the little bottle, and buckle up. Time to fuck you up and mess with your head! It's too easy to give into me when I look this good, when I am so persuasive and charismatic. Sniff when I say, and only stroke when I allow you to. Let this trippy, intense mindfuck send you into a blissful buzz, as you descend into horniness! Sniff your bottle, stroke til you cum, slut!
                  mesmerize, mind fuck, femdom pov, mind fuck, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cheating On The Cuck
                    File Size : 363.9 MB
                    Duration : 00:09:09
                    Aww, it's so cute and so naive of you that you think I actually care about you sexually. I know lots of you fantasize about being my boyfriend, giving me pleasure and orgasms, but that couldn't be farther than the truth. You think that with this hot shiny ass, that all I do is sit online and drain and play with losers all day? Keep dreaming. You aren't the only male (or female) in my life. I would never fuck you. I wouldn't be seen with you, and I wouldn't even talk to a loser like you if you weren't paying me. I barely know your name, and the truth is, I'm probably busy scr3aming someone else's. I'm cheating on you with superior dick. I keep my sex life pretty private on purpose, because cucks don't deserve to hear those stories. You are a cuck, and you always will be with me, you don't have a choice. It's either that, or nothing. Be my cuck, or be invisible.
                    cuckolding, latex, financial domination, cheating, femdom pov, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Lola Ruin - Latex Lust I Can Tell Just By Looking At You That You Are
                      File Size : 412.37 MB
                      Duration : 00:09:23

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X