BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Cucky Storytime Vol. 2
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 875.03 MB
      Duration : 00:10:20
      Resolution : 1280x720
      Last weekend, I went on an impromptu vacation with a boy toy of mine. Find out about where we went, what we did, all the sex we had, and how many people were involved. You'll be stroking along wishing it could be you, but it never will be beta boy! You'll just be a lowly cuck listening to the stories and beating off to them since you don't have a sex life of your own!
      Cuckold, Erotica-Erotic Stories, Cuckold, Story Time, LatexBarbie,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Metamorphosis
        File Size : 1854.16 MB
        Duration : 00:21:15
        A transformative experience. Hang on for an erotic, -n0tic experience like never before. Listen, stroke, submit, exactly as I say, falling for Me, but it will feel so gentle, sensual, excruciatingly sexy that you won't feel a thing when you go under. Wrapping you in a tight, latex encasement, the bondage feels so real, bringing you down, deeper, further, it's almost like I'm there with you, in the room, right now. Squeezing you tighter. transforming you, changing you like nothing you've ever felt, embracing what you truly are, and loving every second of it....
        mesmerize, latex, mind fuck, femdom, domination, latex, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex Surprise Joi
          File Size : 695.53 MB
          Duration : 00:08:00
          You're in the mood to stroke it, that's all that matters. Let me take you on a jerk off journey, and only I will know how it ends...
          latex, joi games, domination, femdom, ruined orgasms, joi games, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Make Me Smile
            File Size : 1349.14 MB
            Duration : 00:15:22
            I'm the boss. You work, so that you can pay Me, because I'm wonderful. You work for Me. You yearn to be my full time servant, pleasing me, stroking for me, and making me smile. Look at my hot tits, my plump ass, and realize that you cannot deny it. It feels so good to do exactly as I say, so pick up your dick and stroke it. See just how hot it is to spend and pump. Feel how horny it makes you to know I'm smiling when I receive your tribute. You are my servant, and you exist to make me happy.
            financial domination, femdom, femdom pov, domination, shiny clothing, brat girls, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : 5 Days Of Catsuit Worship - Day 4
              File Size : 1133.97 MB
              Duration : 00:12:56
              Have you been driven mad by lust yet? Keep edging. Keep stroking. At this point, I feel like you would do just about anything for Me. You are weak putty in My hands. Look at these incredible tits!!! As if things couldn't get worse, beta bitches just melt for these. Round, commanding and erotic, you can't help imagining what your dick would feel like, pressed between them. You belong to Me now. You crave to be Mine. Turns out, you have fallen so much deeper than you expected... the shine of My latex has captivated your mind, seduced your subconscious, and there is no escape. You must find out how things end, tomorrow. No cumming, until then.
              latex, catsuits, femdom, rubber fetish, domination, femdom pov, catsuits, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00117
                File Size : 40.36 MB
                Duration : 00:02:48

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Miss Adah Vonn - Locked For Latex
                  File Size : 215.81 MB
                  Duration : 00:05:41
                  Resolution : 1920x1080

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : No Pussy for Losers
                    File Size : 666.28 MB
                    Duration : 00:07:41
                    What does a loser like you get? It's not pussy! All losers like you deserve to feel the sadness and pain of never being able to fuck! What is your reward in life? Realizing that women like me think you are a loser and won't even look your way. We fuck REAL men, not losers like you. No pity or sympathy for you! Pussy is off limits to a loser like you! A real man gets to bend a woman over and fuck her, but for you? You'll only dream of that because it will never happen!
                    virgin humiliation, tease & denial, verbal humiliation, femdom, domination, humiliation, jessibelle, jessi belle, femdom, female domination, humiliation, virgin, mental, domination, loser, no pussy, denied, denial, tease, redhead, shiny, Goddess JessiBelle,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Sensual Dance Tease in Hot Latex Dress
                      File Size : 477.63 MB
                      Duration : 00:06:28
                      Queen Tasha is about to blow your mind and want to worship every inch of her body. I am wearing my beautiful pearl blue latex dress. It is so tight on me showing every inch of my curves. I strat dancing, teasing and fucking with your mind. Because you have been a good boy you can see my hot latex panties and the camel toe that forms within it... I am rubbing my latex pussy slow making you crave for it evan more. Your dick will be rock hard and beg to explode by the end of this video.
                      latex, dancing, goddess worship, shiny clothing, cock tease, tease & denial, dancing in latex, sandals, sensual dance, tease and denial, latex dress, latex panty, teasing, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X