BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Boozin On A Business Trip
      Format : mp4
      File Size : 1072.89 MB
      Duration : 00:12:16
      Resolution : 1920x1080
      Hey Mr. Business Man. I know it must be so hard being a tough Alpha all day long, in meetings, making money. You're bored in your hotel room and thinking about going out... well, fuck that. You and I both know you'd have way more fun jerking off to Me and getting dr/nk than fucking a woman desperate enough to pity you. Grab a big inebriant bottle, and get tipsy enough to make questionable decisions. Time to blow off some steam....Every hotel room comes equipped with the tools necessary for My next instructions, so saddle up, and get ready to drink....
      femdom, femdom pov, corset, domination, financial domination, femdom pov, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Itty Bitty Thong And Fishnets
        File Size : 1095.98 MB
        Duration : 00:12:30
        Resolution : 1280x720
        The only thing standing between you surrendering completely to me is how much will power you have left. Lets fuck with you, break you down, melt you into a puddle for my juicy ass, thick thighs and pretty pussy, mesmerizing you in fishnets and an impossibly tiny latex thong.
        fishnets, thong fetish, cock tease, femdom, domination, thong fetish, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Goddess Tangent - Slurp It Up
          File Size : 154.14 MB
          Duration : 00:06:44

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00172
            File Size : 125.06 MB
            Duration : 00:06:10

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Buttplug Training Schedule Week 1
              File Size : 610.7 MB
              Duration : 00:07:05
              That's it - your little hole is getting put on a training schedule. I like my sluts open and ready to be used, all the time. Put an arousing spin on your day-to-day life by following My instructions. You will need: one small, jeweled buttplug, for weeks 1 & 2. Prepare to feel what it really means to be a sexual slave, whether you get to stroke, or cum, at all. In no time, we'll have your ass trained so well, you'll need to fill it every time you want to experience real pleasure...
              butt plug, anal masturbation, anal, femdom, submissive / slave training, anal masturbation, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Twerk Til You Squirt
                File Size : 1347.36 MB
                Duration : 00:11:39
                Master of mesmerize, it's easy for me to captivate you when my ass does all the work for me. Shiny pink latex looks so good when I twerk and jiggle my ass as you jerk it for me. Once you start, there will be no stopping. You are powerless, but to just keep stroking to completion for my bouncing ass cheeks and hot body in tight rubber...there is no escape from it, don't buy this if your mind is easily mouldable, it's too dangerous for you...
                ass worship, latex, femdom, mesmerize, femdom pov, joi games, latex, latexbarbie, latex barbie, barbie, twerk, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Ball-Less
                  File Size : 1108.6 MB
                  Duration : 00:15:00
                  BEWARE ! This is CBT for experienced pain slaves. You have no balls. You know that ! Those two little eggs between your legs are some useless accessories ! So I am going to help you and instruct you to cut them off ! Yeah you hear that right ! You WILL do it for me ! You will do it because your Queen says so ! Shttt you whiny bitch ! You will thank me later! Just look at my hot latex skirt and top, the perfect boots: everything looks so damn amazing on my perfect body. There needs some preparation to be done before we get rid of them. Grab some strong alchool (tequila, whiskey whatever), a hammer, some very sharp scissors and a phone with 911 on speed dial. Yes, this is going to be extreme, this is CBT for experienced slaves. Beware bitch. This is for pain sluts that got so addicted that need the rush of something extremely painfull ! Make sure the phone with 911 on speed dial is close. Firstly we will make an omlette out of those pretty eggs, get them numb and than get to business ! (I actually use a boilled egg as an prop to show you exactly how is done) Just follow my instructions exactly and everything will be fine. Are you ready to become ball-less ?
                  cbt instruction, ballbusting, submissive / slave training, cbt, goddess worship, ball less, cut, scissors, hammer, egg, cock and balls, pain slut, extreme, experienced, latex queen, rubber, shiny, dick and balls, Fetishista,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Latex and Rubber 00152
                    File Size : 139.77 MB
                    Duration : 00:05:09

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

• VIDEO INFO

File Name : Come Crawling Back
                      File Size : 1296.43 MB
                      Duration : 00:07:51
                      Did you fuck up, or fizzle out of service? Drop off the face of the earth, but miss your favourite shiny Goddess? Some of you idiots make returning way harder than it needs to be. You all inevitably come crawling back, but there is no reason to feel scared - some of you psyche yourself out before you even properly try. You can return to service quite easily, in just a few simple steps. Buy this clip, and find out how to properly please me, and return to being one of my play toys.
                      submissive / slave training, femdom, femdom pov, slut training, femdom, Latex Barbie Land,

-=LINK FOR DOWNLOAD=-

BIG SCREEN LIST

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X