Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Shine
    Passionate Suck

Your body shakes as Christina strokes your pulsating cock. She grabs your balls with one hand and strokes your shaft with the other. This brings you close to the brink but she wraps her lips around your cock just as your about to explode. Your legs quiver as you can't take the teasing any longer. She finally allows your release and your spurt in a big way.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:37 ` 287 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:31.

Comment

• Ruined for My Amusement

It makes you little latex lapping, nail licking, high heel shoe fucking slvts so horny when Mistress plays with that little toy between your legs, doesn't it? Well, you wish! Very few slvts are even considered to be used for my entertainment like that let alone given the privilege of licking my shiny black latex stockings or stroking my 10-inch platform pumps with its erect shoe stick. I got this one so worked up doing just that it was begging me for permission to cum. Sure, it came, but I made sure to ruin the whole thing just so I could have a little laugh. So pathetic watching it drizzle out while its little face sours in disappointment. Pathetic and so very funny, of course. Then I made it thank me for allowing it to release... Even more amusing!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:32 ` 340 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:36.

Comment

• Two Sadistic Ruined Orgasms

When two SADISTS come together, it means trouble for the slave! The stunning Lady Mephista and myself get his cock hard in no time. But he isn't here to get a friendly milking, ha ha. No, we LOVE to see him SUFFER for us as we RUIN his ORGASM, not once but twice! His BIG DICK produces a MASSIVE amount of CUM and we just laugh as we see it flying in the air. This clip is awesome, a MUST for fans of handjobs, ruined orgasms and huge cumshots.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:44 ` 221 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:31.

Comment

• Alexis Grace & Macy Cartel
          Stepsister Sex Education

Macy has never made a man cum from a handjob before, so Alexis decides to show her how to milk a real cock. Macy takes to it instantly, enjoying the power of controlling a man through his dick. Macy just laughs as she realizes how easily she can make a man cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:16 ` 184 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:00.

Comment

• Anne Love
            Eat Your Own Cum, Loser!

After pushing this naked slave down on the bed, Anne ties his ankles to his wrists and proceeds to shove a big metal hook up his ass. She secures it inside of him, then rolls him onto his back to begin jerking him off. With his mouth forced open, she strokes his cock until he shoots a big load directly into it! That`s right, the cruel mistress makes him cum in his own mouth and has him swallow it like the loser he is. Now that she`s done with him, it`s your turn next! Are you ready to eat your own cum for her?

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:04:52 ` 196 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:00.

Comment

• Katie Banks
              Miss Q

Mmm... finally I Have you all to myself, I want to worship that fabulous cock of yours Mr J. I can't wait to suck it, stoke it and taste it. Please won't you give your little plaything that hard rod? I'll do anything you want as long as you cum all over my big tits and let me eat it.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:47 ` 798 Mb

Comment

• Allie Foster
                Crazy Girl Allie gets another Big Load and Cum Bubbles

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:11 ` 624 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:53.

Comment

• Big Cumshot after Sex with Top Model

OMG! In the hustle and bustle in Malle I forgot to cut the end in the top model video! Of course I do not want to deprive you of that. So here is the big finale of the top model scandal video 2016. Have fun watching!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:02:19 ` 58 Mb

Comment

• Sylvia Chrystall
                    Slow Drooling Blowjob in the Mirror. Perfect Milking Cock Execution

Seductive and smooth slow handy and oral treatment. Perfect milking cock by tongue play mastery till the end. This time my natural nails are sexy 100% pure red! Tripod angle.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:27 ` 709 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:53.

Comment

• Amy Starr
                      Dominant Teacher Forces Naughty Student to Orgasm

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:03:25 ` 38 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:32.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X