Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOI Games Super Fast Edition 2

This second episode is a special super fast edition! So there's lots of intense stroking, with lots of lube, testing your willpower to hold off cumming until I say! Let me know what you think of this show and whether you had to restart the game!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:35 ` 1040 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Salma de Nora & Dunia Montenegro
      Interracial Leather Handjob

Dunia and Salma are in a very naughty mood and cannot wait to get their hands on each other and the hard cock that is waiting for them. They love to stroke and tease in leather. Would you like to see that?

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:53 ` 298 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:14.

Comment

• Mistress HandJob 2 Leather Gloves

Sexy handjob for all leather fetish fans. All 100% natural leather - leather gloves, leather corset, leather skirt and Boots.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:47 ` 281 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:10.

Comment

• Melina
          Melina's Slow Soft Hands

This clip is for true handjob lovers! It features popular, super sexy newcomer Melina, who also happens to have some of the SOFTEST HANDS ever! Melina uses lube to get his cock nice and hard and then she uses her incredibly soft hands to give him a long slow handjob. By watching her hand glide up and down, you can just imagine how that would feel if it was your cock she was working on! While sitting next to Shawn in a classic handjob position, Melina continues to stroke Shawn's cock until he gets close to cumming. In the moments leading up to him cumming, she picks up speed and jerks him off fast! He finally shoots his load! Melina keeps jerking until he is fully drained!

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:36 ` 546 Mb

Comment

• True Fit
            Fun After a Long Night Out

True Fit and her date come home from a fun night out and proceed to get down to business in the bedroom! True Fit takes of her clothes and shows off her sexy tattooed muscular biceps, shoulders, and legs. She gets her muscles and glutes worshipped. True Fit then lays her man back on the bed, takes out his cock and begins stroking.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:50 ` 252 Mb

Comment

• Dava Foxx
              Ruined Orgasm and CBT

Dave is horny as fuck and wants some relief from his throbbing erection after Dava Foxx starts massaging him he gets so hard his cock makes a nice tent under the towel. Dava takes notice and offers him a handjob but with a twist, because after she squeezes his balls and teases his dick when he sputs she ruins him.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:41 ` 243 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:35.

Comment

• Kathia Nobili
                I Use Your Cock for My Leather Fetish

Damm... something wrong with my car! What I gonna do now?! Look around... Sir... Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you but may you help me please? Could you check why my car doesn't start? Oh... you are genius, your hands... thank you so much! Oh... but now you made messy your hands, well let me help you out in that. I'm living right here, you can cum up and wash your hands... let me give you back the the kindness. Do you know why I stopped the elevator? Oh I saw how you watching my black leather gloves... do you like them? As much as I do?! You like the noise they make... mmmm... as I said, let me give you back your kindness... let me pleasure you with my black leather gloves. To hold your cock, suck you up and slowly move my hands in my gloves... all around your cock. Ohhh, is so hard and pretty. I love to jerk the cock like that, and during sucking you... blow your swollen cock during I'm moving my hands on your cock! You see... this trick with the car always work for me, the man always fall for woman in ills and once again... that worked for me... I can use you now for my leather glove fetish! I feel how your cock pumping in my hands... yes... I want you to cum... but I have my way for you... the way I want you to cum... are you ready... NOW!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:52 ` 470 Mb

Comment

• Anabelle Pync
                  Pretty in Pync

Anabelle Pync gives a perfect POV blowjob while wearing a pink bra and panty set and a pair of pink leg warmers.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:19:37 ` 509 Mb

Comment

• Sasha Foxxx
                    She's in Control

Sasha Foxx gives an intense teasing POV handjob. She loves to stroke your cock head and caress your big hard cock with her hands. You melt as she strokes your dick, bringing you to the edge, then knowing exactly when to pull away. She's in control and decides when you will cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:18 ` 234 Mb

Comment

• Sasha Meow & Elena Sin
                      Milking Slvt 1027

Time to milk another slvt on the our Estate. Mistress Sasha Meow and Elena Sinn pull every last drop of filth from their slaves worthless nut sacks. Stroking his pathetic 2' dicklett until his balls are ready to explode. They enjoy his cries. "He almost had an orgasm as soon as we walked into the room", laughs Elena.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:03 ` 465 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X