Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chica
    Blue Balls Blowjob

The cure for blue balls is the same as a snake bite, you just have to "suck" it out and that's exactly what I did for Dave's cock! It's some work sucking that thick cock but the treat at the end is worth every stroke and he gave me a nice load to swallow. My favorite part is when I can feel the cum building up, then working it's way up the shaft and finally onto my tongue... yum!

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:53 ` 431 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Hope Harper
      Hope Harper Finishes the Job

Hope Harper got filmed playing with her pussy and ins't to happy about it. With her hormones raging all the poor girl wants to do it get herself off with her magic wand, but she gets interrupted by a sneaky camera man. Hope treats the man to a handjob and quickly makes him spurt his seed. Now its time she finishes herself off.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:49 ` 204 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:54.

Comment

• Handjob Confession

Mistress has her slave on the milking board, hoping to be rewarded with a handjob for his exemplary behaviour over the past month. Not wanting to give away such a wonderful gift so easily, the slave is coerced into confessing his innermost fantasies, helpless to her soft erotic tone and probing questioning, all the while being put to work pleasuring her divine pussy. Her expert hand continually bringing a possible milking closer and closer, hoping all the time she won't change her mind.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:14 ` 189 Mb

Comment

• Lexi Luna
          So Much Semen

Its a good thing John didn't jerk off for weeks, because his balls are just too full of semen. And what better babe to milk it out other then Lexi Luna, the massage therapist turned professional cock milker gets horny as fuck and decides to give him a little hand and ends up with a large cumload across her big tits.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:51 ` 133 Mb

Comment

• Tara Holiday
            A Hot and Happy Handjob

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:03:55 ` 285 Mb

Comment

• Remy LaCroix
              Remy's Edging Orgasm Control

Remy LaCroix uses her talented hands to bring a rock hard dick to the edge of bliss, and then keeps it there for nearly 20 minutes. She does just enough to keep it on the edge but not enough to allow it to release it's hot sticky load until she's ready. Finally it oozes pre-cum, her eyes lighten up and she knows it cant take much more. She continues to tease the aching shaft right underneath the head until the swollen cock erupts with an absolutely massive wad of hot sticky cum, you can see the pleasure and satisfaction in Remy's smile and eyes, she truly enjoys teasing a cock until it explodes.

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:21 ` 287 Mb

Comment

• Wifey's Bat Fun

Holy Batboobs Batgirl! This week I don my superhero outfit to take on The Dickler, who manages to get my batpussy exposed along with his evil pole shooting all over my outfit! I couldn't help but be mesmerized by his hard schlong, and milk it until he cries uncle! Afterwards the dastardly devil forces me unto a toe curling orgasm, rubbing his sperm over my pussy lips until I climax uncontrollably!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:16:48 ` 627 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:33.

Comment

• Alexis Fawx
                  You Made a Mess

You want Alexis to milk your pulsating cock. Her sensual body rubs make your body tense up and your dick harden. You reach for a feel of her huge tits, almost popping out of her bra. She lets you and you rub her nipples. Shes turned on now and tells you she wants to jerk your dick. You pull your hard dick out and she grabs it, forcefully. Your in a world of pain now as shell let you sum but only for a price.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:16 ` 279 Mb

Comment

• Chloe Vegas
                    Blonde Gives Bossy Boyfriend a Harsh Handjob

My girlfriend decided to give me a treat the other day and get herself a makeover. She looked great in her new short black dress and stockings, but she had kept her hair long so she still looked like some sort of hippy. Obviously, I said something about this - after all it is her job to look the way I like. Thing is, she doesn't see it that way and decided to give my cock a real working over. I didn't know what to do, one minute she was sucking me off and the next slapping the hell out of my cock and calling me names. Funny creatures, women.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:50 ` 357 Mb

Comment

• Amadahy, Jenna Ivory & Jennifer
                      Cow Abused while Software Debugged

The Milker software is still a little buggy. In this clip, the girls struggle with finding a bug in the software that keeps causing the voltage to keep drifting upwards. The girls become more and more frustrated with the software and they take out their frustrations on the slave. They test the manual shock button over and over to make sure it works at full force and maximum agony. The girls debate about disconnecting the cow during the debug. Andy just keeps getting shocked harder and harder until it goes to rail voltage. Andy is in agony but the teasers dont seem to care. Goddess Amadahy looks especially stunning in this clip.

WMV ` 1440x1080 ` 00:15:08 ` 726 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X