Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandra Latina
    Secretary Sandra Always Gets Her Way

I work and an office and news travels fast. When I heard my boss was going to fire me I showed up not wearing panties on the day I knew he was going to "attempt" to fire me. When he walked in to fire me he was speechless and was having difficulty delivering his words, as a matter of fact he stuttered a bit. That's when I knew his eyes were focused on my freshly shaved pussy. The rest was easy, I knew I would keep my job if I showed him that I am really good with my hands and mouth in more ways than one. I jerked and sucked his cock until he was ready to fill my pretty face and glasses with his hot cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:16 ` 112 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:54.

Comment

• April McKenzie
      Long Slow Handjob for Rent

It's been a rough month for April Mckenzie and she's having a difficult time coming up with her rent. She goes over to the landlord's place to have a little talk with him. She tells him that she's not going to be able to pay the rent, and the landlord, being the nice guy that he is, makes a deal with her. If she gives him a handjob, then she won't have to worry about coming up with the money. April is very happy with the arrangement, so they go up stairs. The landlord is in the bedroom laying on his bed and April goes and sits beside him. She helps him off with his shorts and begins playing with the landlord's big cock. April's hands are so extremely soft and they feel so good on his cock, that it gets hard real fast! She pours lube onto his cock and begins slowly and steadily stroking his cock up and down. It's clear that huge breasted April knows what she's doing! Her creamy soft hand expertly glides up and down her landlord's cock until finally he can't take it anymore and cums all over April's hand! That was easy rent for April. I wonder if she will want to give him a handjob every month for the rent!

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:53 ` 233 Mb

Comment

• Alexis Grace
        Just the Tip goes into Him

I knew there was something weird about you but I couldn't put a finger on what it is until just now. You shouldn't have been snooping in my panty drawer. It looks like you found something you weren't expecting to be in there among my bra and panty sets. It appears that you don't mind what you found in my drawer otherwise you would not be holding it in your hand right now. You know I have to teach you a lesson about snooping. Problem is, seems like you're the kind of brother who is going to enjoy this lesson. A word of warning, if you say anything to mom about what is going to happen I will deny everything and make her believe you are a sick pervert to which then she will make you deal with your dad. You don't want to have that happen do you? Let's find out how this big dick strap on looks on your sister.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:41 ` 225 Mb

Comment

• Smooth Handjob

I don't understand men's fascination lately with beards, mustaches, and all-over body hair, so I've decided to shave MY man smooth... starting with his cock and balls. As soon as I start touching him, his dick begins to swell - before long I'm buzzing the hair around his hard-on, alternately stroking his dick and sensually teasing his balls with the vibration from the clippers. Once all that fuzz is gone, it's time to get out the razor and shave him smooth... totally hairless... even better for sucking, licking, and stroking, as I demonstrate, giggling, while rubbing my tits on his leg. After he's completely shaved, I tell him that there's no better time for a handjob than when he's all slick and smooth... sliding my hands, slowly at first, back and forth up and down his big, swollen cock... pulling at his hairless tightening balls... flicking my tongue, teasing, before finally taking the fat head of his cock into my mouth. I didn't think that shaving his balls would turn me on so much, but I'm dying to make him cum. Sucking, licking, vibrating the clippers on his sensitive cock... stroking more firmly... faster... finally dropping my mouth onto his dick and teasing out his massive load. All over my face.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:19:34 ` 117 Mb

Comment

• Close-Up: Sensual Tit Fuck Handjob

In this sensual tit fuck handjob video, you get a nice view of my full breasts squeezing your cock! I alternate stroking you with my hands, rubbing your cock against my lube covered breasts, and pressing my breasts together around your cock! I make you cum all over my boobs!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:33 ` 661 Mb

Comment

• Mira Grey
              Jerking Control - Who is Faster?

So my dear, your cock greased with oil. You have 90 seconds! Time to cum! I'll help you, LOL.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:03:06 ` 30 Mb

Comment

• Alexis Monroe
                Cum Mega Blast

Mistress Alexis Monroe is training her slave to orgasm from the vibrator, she knows orgasms are more intense when they are forced out. She strokes his cock hard then teases him with the vibrator. He grows closer to orgasm, she trains his cock to want the vibrator. She rubs the vibrator against his shaft more and more until the orgasm if forced out. He shoots out cum uncontrollably, a mega blast orgasm.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:49 ` 513 Mb

Comment

• Brianna
                  Forced to be Milked

Goddess Brianna is chasing after her slave with a cattle prod. She finally gets him into the dungeon, right where he wants him! It's milking day and he must be drained. Goddess Brianna restrains him to the cross and she starts a slow and tormenting milking process where she matches any pleasure he feels with extreme pain.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:33 ` 287 Mb

Comment

• Sandra Latina
                    Hotel Suite Handjob

Hot, built and with a big dick? Well yes of course I will stroke that big black cock off for you papi! Watch me stroke his BBC until he cums all over my pussy. What else happened at his hotel suite that night? Did we make another Real Sex video? Guess you will just have to wait to see how much of a Hotwife I was this evening but this is a good start.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:00 ` 122 Mb

Comment

• Sasha Foxxx
                      Knee-highs and Handjobs

Horny Schoolgirl Sasha Foxxx is the hottest chick at school and she takes a liking to Brad. She loves wearing knee-highs and brad delights in the sensual cock teasing from the horny teen. Brad finally explodes on her sheer legs and socks.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:01 ` 251 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X