Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexa Rydell & Amadahy
    Teasers Uncover a Software Glitch with Disastrous Result to The Cow

It's a typical day in the milking warehouse. Alexa and Amadahy are on shift with Andy. Andy's been on the bench for several hours. To keep things interesting, the teasers decide to start shocking andy with the highest voltage. Andy's done nothing wrong. The girls aren't even bored yet. Alexa and Amadahy decide to shock Andy anyway, just to prevent themselves from potentially suffering boredom. The shocks are really painful for Andy. Watching andy suffer is entertaining for the girls. One shock was good, so more should be better. The girls start hitting andy with the highest voltage shocks, back to back. Through this, they discover a software glitch. If manual shocks are administered too frequently by the teasers, it creates a feedback loop of high voltage shocks. Andy cries out in anguish, but even if the girls had mercy, they couldn't stop the program now. The teasers let the software glitch run its course, with andy taking shock after unavoidable shock. The cow's productivity is seriously damaged by the glitching system's excessive use of negative reinforcement. On the upside, at least the teasers uncovered a software bug. Since they've uncovered the bug, they might as well troubleshoot it. The girls try and recreate the scenario that led them to discover the glitch in the first place, so they can figure out what's causing it. Andy takes even more shocks as the girls observe the glitch.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:35 ` 423 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:16.

Comment

• Savannah Fox
      Findom Tease and Denial Handjob

Mrs. Fox comes back home very late, keeping you waiting and worried. Mrs. Fox explains to you how much fun she had going out with her girlfriends... bar hopping, getting hit on by random guys and being groped by the men she found cute. She noticed you are getting turned on by all this, so she slowly comes to you and starts playing with your dick and juicy balls. She loves you but what she really loves is your money. She strokes you and sucks on your balls ordering you to give her even more money. She teases you with her hands and mouth making you want to fuck her so bad, but she doesn't want anything to do with your small dick. To bad you aren't going to get her warm wet pussy because someone already did, in fact she had sex with several men while out. Since shes such a wh0re she let them all cum inside her. In fact she has saved their cum inside her just for you. Now instead of you getting to cum, you get to eat all the cum from other men. She stands over your face tells you to open wide as she pushes their loads out. Now eat it up and give me some more money like a good little hubby.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:54 ` 338 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:16.

Comment

• Stacy
        Tattooed Cock Milker

Its been a very long day and the brunette sex bombshell has missed your cock big time which is why she strips down to her lingerie the minute you get home and reaches for your cock ready to give you a sensational POV handjob.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:35 ` 218 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:06.

Comment

• Woman with Heavenly Body Gives Amazing Head

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:27:13 ` 1150 Mb

Comment

• Just Friends

He does my homework in trade for bondage time. He's kinda G-rated, doesn't want his dick touched. I have drinks while leaving my friend in the bondage he likes, decide to come back in and take advantage. What's he gonna do? He struggles, hard, can't get away. I yank his dick out and wet it, and wet it more and stroke it. I'm in a crazy mood, if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to get hard.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:16 ` 323 Mb

Comment

• Lela Beryl & Tara
              Lela and Tara and the Tired Cock

Lela and Tara are going to try and make Shawn, who is extremely tired and half asleep, shoot yet another load! I'm pretty sure though, that when you have two girls who are as hot as Tara and Lela are working on you, that shooting a load shouldn't be too difficult. Tara begins by applying lube on Shawn's cock and then uses her soft hands to start stroking and jerking him. While Tara is playing with Tara's cock, Lela is sitting up by Shawn's head and teasing his nipples. Shawn's cock is starting to get hard with with the sensations he is feeling from the cute girls' hands. Tara then decides to start using her bare feet to stroke Shawn's cock. She puts his cock between her soft soles and begins stroking up and down. Next, Tara switches back to using her hands, and Lela is now sitting on the couch and teasing Shawn's face with her high arched feet. Tara keeps stroking and Lela keeps foot teasing Shawn's feet until he finally shoots his load, which hits him right in the face! That's right, Shawn actually shot a load so hard that the first shot actually hit him right on the side of his face! He may have been really tired, but the girls were still able to make him shoot!

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:13 ` 153 Mb

Comment

• Kleio Valentein
                Kleio's Play-Toy

Mistress Kleio has you naked, strapped down and totally helpless with your blue balls aching for release. You have been such a good boy taking all of her abuse and deserve a reward for your behavior. You better enjoy this final orgasm though as it will be the last one you have for the foreseeable future. As soon as you cum all over yourself like a dirty slvt your cock is getting locked right back in chastity.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:55 ` 525 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:07.

Comment

• Savannah Fox
                  Stepmom Loves to Jerk and Carry

The beautiful muscle bound Savannah calls Junior into the room. She wants to make sure his father has left. After all he can't know the kind of dirty secrets that go on between his second wife and son. Savannah has this deep urge she can not quell. As soon as her husband leaves its her turn to have her way with Junior any way she sees fit. Today she wants him to strip naked and indulge in her fetish of picking him up and carrying him around. She picks him up in a fireman's carry and begins deep squatting him. She sits down and cradles him into her lap. He can't believe at how strong she is to be able to carry him around. She takes his hard cock and wraps it up in her bicep and starts flexing. It turns him on even more and his dick gets rock hard against her rippling muscles.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:16:12 ` 614 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:07.

Comment

• Stacie Starr
                    Stacie's Men's Room Break

"I'm orally fixated," said 41-year-old divorcee Stacie Starr. "I love to suck cock. I enjoy light bondage and hair-pulling. I love having my ass spanked. I love choking on cock." Stacie gets to do plenty of that in this scene, which opens with her knocking on the door of a stall in the men's bathroom. "What are you doing in the guy's bathroom?" the dude asks. Just what we were thinking! "I'm looking for a guy," Stacie says. Hey, why not go right to the source? "I wanted to suck some cock," Stacie says to the guy, who she still hasn't seen. She doesn't care what he looks like, as long as he has a hard cock. Or just a cock.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:10 ` 263 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:17.

Comment

• Husband Records Unfaithful Wife

Shhh, we don't want to wake up my husband. You must be pretty surprised to see me down here alone, dressed like this in the middle of the night. I just haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I was so excited when my husband told me you were visiting that I even had a naughty dream. Yes, I... gave you a blow job in it... and it was really good. I can't let those fantasies keep building, so I thought why not just come down here while my husband is asleep and take care of you. Don't think about it like you're betraying your friend, it's more like you're making his wife happy. But he doesn't need to know. No, I really don't think he's the type to set up a hidden camera... Little did she know, her husband did in fact suspect her of unfaithful behavior. He set up a motion sensor recording device aimed at the guest's bed in anticipation of witnessing his wife committing adultery. Now, let me take off your shorts and get your relaxed. That's better, how bad could a blow job really be? But I'm going to have to insist on swallowing your load, I have a deep need to taste you tonight, so you better be ready to cum in my mouth.

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:34:10 ` 1510 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 10-22-2023, 21:37.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X