Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piper Blush
    An Intoxicating Nurse

Some women are just natural caregivers. They like to take care of your every need without ever asking anything in return. That is just the way they are, helping others makes them feel happy and satisfied. Piper is the nurse that has the most success rate in healing the patients. No wonder she takes great pride in making them feel as comfortable as she can during their stay at the hospital. The Doctors love to work with her because she is always smiling and in a good mood. You are about to discover what Nurse Piper is capable of because her round is about to start and you are the first one on her list. Your nurse enters the room. She leans over to place the essentials on your side table. She bends over on purpose, or does she? You can't see a pantie line. She comes next to you to feed you a glass of water. Her gentle fingers brush against the ugly fabric of your hospital gown, right next to your groin. She lifts up your robe to make sure everything is on order. Piper takes her job very seriously. Her hand massages your enlarging crotch. She pours oil over it. Is that what the Doctor ordered?

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:12:46 ` 554 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Teasing Orgasm Control

Bound on a St. Andrews Cross... you are at my mercy. You need training. You need to learn orgasm control. You want to improve, you want to be good for me... after all, the reward is what you've wanted more than anything in your life: to become one of the fuck slaves in my stable.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:36 ` 354 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:17.

Comment

• Dolly Leigh
        Tease My Sensitive Tip

Your cock swells up when you take one look at your massage therapist Dolly Leigh. She hot and she seems like shes good to milk your dick. But when you ask her for a handjob, she agrees under one condition... that she ties and straps you to the table. She torments you by teasing your cockhead, and all your sensitive parts.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:21 ` 281 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:07.

Comment

• Jess Scotland
          Fuck My Hand

Jess has a male slave chained naked to the ceiling. She humiliates his cock and then tells him she will let him cum if he agrees to her giving him pain after his pleasure. She starts wanking and sucking the guy's cock as he tries desperately not to cum.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:16:06 ` 711 Mb

Comment

• Soft, Sensual Force

Oh My, your cock is so big in my tiny hands! So stiff and erect. I'm so glad we have this lube to play with. Getting a man's cock wet between my fingers is so pleasing! I want to tease you. Feel you up against my skin, edging you until you're ready to blow. Who am I? Where did we meet? Are you in control, or am I? I'm worshiping your cock, rubbing it against my pretty face. Licking you and gently wrapping my lips around just the tip of your throbbing head. I love using your cock to push my little nose up. I'm going to make you cum all over my face using only my face, tongue, and hands. You can't resist!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:00 ` 715 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:41.

Comment

• Alura Jenson
              Cumming on Step Mom's Tits

Alura comes into the room and her step son Rion is sitting on the couch looking at his phone upset. Alura takes the phone from him, looking through, realizing he is hooking up with multiple girls - and they all have huge tits. Then, she comes across a picture of herself on his phone! Realizing this is pretty normal, and she's never talked to him about sex, she leans in to hug him, but soon notices her holding him close to her tits is turning him on.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:19 ` 147 Mb

Comment

• Lilly Marie
                My Very First Time

Innocent teen Lilly just turned legal and makes a her first cock erupt with so much salty semen, you'd think this girl is a handjob pro. Considering shes never gave a handjob before you can see she likes it the moment his cock begin to throb, she focuses on his cockhead and doesn't stop jerking until cum splatters all over the place!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:07 ` 139 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:37.

Comment

• C'est L'ete

Mlle enjoys the sun the sea and her butler's cock! On a beautiful beach Mlle runs along the waves wetting her feet with the cool morning water. Later on while relaxing on a lounger she gives her butler a handjob. The happy butler cums allover Mlle's beautiful body.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:05:25 ` 203 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 02-20-2024, 19:37.

Comment

• Mia Vallas
                    Hard Techniques

Tall and towering, Mia Vallas is super exited to give her first deep tissue massage to her very first client, but what they didn't tell her was that her client is packing a big huge hard penis. This turns on Mia Vallas in a big way and she ends up taking matters into her own hands, literally.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:08 ` 185 Mb

Comment

• Dani Dare
                      Cockhead Rubbing

Horny blonde MILF Dani Dare loves rubbing your throbbing cockhead. She knows all of your sweet spots... around the head and down the backside of your hard shaft. Your body tenses when she rapidly jerks your head, and this almost brings you over the edge. Dani wont stop rubbing your cockhead until you explode your warm white semen all over yourself.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:40 ` 220 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:38.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X