Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raquel Roper
    Unexpecting Cuck: Wife Brings Your Work Home

When you were left a note from your wife to watch a home movie she made personally for you and left on your desktop, your cock couldn't help but grow hard at the thought of what she may have come up with. A pleasant surprise, since you haven't been intimate with her in weeks due to your busy work schedule. Which you would come to find, may be the biggest mistake of your life. Picking work over time with her, day in and day out. Did you really think someone ass seductive, beautiful as her wouldn't fill her time with someone else? A gulp passes through your throat as your wife explains on the screen that she's decided to bring your work home, your boss's frame; signature work pants and dress shirt coming into focus. She's decided to see what all the fuss is about, your work life, stroking him through his dress pants and her eyes burning a hole into yours through the computer screen. Your heart slams against your chest as unwelcomed arousal creeps into you, wanting to look away from her pulling out his thick, superior cock and pumping it with the grip of her hand. Though you can't look away. You can only watch, watch and listen to every sadistic word and action that leaves your once loving wife.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:51 ` 419 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:09.

Comment

• POV Footjob Handjob and Cum on Feet

In this custom video I have my fingernails and toenails painted sexy red for you and I oil my feet and hands up, getting them nice and slippery then sliding them all over your cock, rubbing and stroking until you are ready to bust then I hold my bare feet and soles out for you to cum over all the tops and bottoms of my toes, and wow what a load that drips all over the sheets too!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:13 ` 334 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:35.

Comment

• Coup de Main

Butler Boris needs a hand. The beautiful Mlle is more than happy to help.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:45 ` 345 Mb

Comment

• Eva
          A Wine Glass Full of Sperm

A few days ago, I was invited to attend an international exhibition of paintings and antique furniture. You know... I have a soft spot for luxury. I met there a handsome count and he invited me at his place and you can imagine how I was stunned when I found myself for dinner in a magnificent house surrounded by a lush park overlooking the sea. After dinner, the count offered to bring me downstairs to his well-stocked wine cellar where he keeps a rich and precious choice of wine. He offered me a glass of his finest wine that we tasted near a sumptuous marble fireplace. I confessed him that I like good wine but my favorite beverage is a white wine that he could produce for me directly at the moment... Can you guess which is the white wine I asked him to serve me?

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:04 ` 417 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:17.

Comment

• Violet Skye
            A Whole Lotta Cum

Bella Ink is a pure natural when it comes to making your hard cock explode. She strokes it just behind your cock head. This is your sweet spot and she focuses on this while rubbing your balls. She teases you for a while and brings your closure to the edge. When you finally erupt she will tease your post orgasm.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:17 ` 234 Mb

Comment

• Kimberly Kane
              Just The French Tip Handjob

Watch my hands glide up and down the shaft of this beautiful cock, stroke fast and slow, work the head with my finger tips and pump with both hands vigorously until he bursts a huge load for me. You're going to love this close up handjob and you're going to be memorized by how I work this cock with my lovely slender French manicured digits.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:22 ` 569 Mb

Comment

• Maria
                Perfect Edging Handjob with Fleshlight and Big Cumshot

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:18:40 ` 147 Mb

Comment

• Zefirka
                  Girl Next Door Make Handjob to Orgasm Cumshot

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:07:23 ` 122 Mb

Comment

• Natali Fiction
                    I Make Him a Handjob Until He Have a Huge Cumshot

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:26:52 ` 492 Mb

Comment

• Victoria Lawson
                      Cum for Victoria Lawson

Victoria Lawson is no stranger to all our sites. Each and every time she appears on any of the sites, the members like her very much. A number of reasons why come immediately to mind: she's a great performer; she's hot; her JOE is fabulous; but, most of all, this is a girl you'd never think would perform sex acts on camera for money. In fact. most of her sexual "firsts" were done on camera: doing two boys at once and swallowing sperm (for us, no less!) are just two of them. Today Victoria delivers again, as does our Stunt Cock, who fires on all cylinders (literally) covering Victoria's face with jizz.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:59 ` 793 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 06-26-2023, 08:30.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X