Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexi Luna
    POV Cock Milking

Lexi Luna had a bad day at work and the only thing that can make her feel relaxed is your big hard dick. The brunette babe exposes her juicy boobs before jerking and tit-fucking your monster-sized cock, asking for a big cumshot. Finally, she gets a huge pop on her big tits that makes her feel happy again.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:28 ` 192 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 12-01-2022, 22:02.

Comment

• Creme de foutre II

Mlle likes her espresso with milk, but her butler's cum is even better! Butler Boris knows it, so he serves her coffee half naked his cock hard and ready to be milked. She first begins with a slow and teasing handjob and then asks him to stand on all fours on the table, his erection just above her cup of coffee. She starts milking slowly and rhythmically until he is ready to burst. Finally, she makes him spill every drop of his hot cum inside her cup.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:02 ` 226 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 02-19-2024, 19:57.

Comment

• Raven Bay
        Freshly Squeezed Testicles

Mistress Raven Bay doesn't believe in the word mercy. Using her favorite tool to keep a bitch boy's balls tightly in their place she shows her slave exactly what it means to have his manhood under complete control. She tightens the sadistic vice locked around his balls until they turn purple and are about to pop! He pleads for mercy but Mistress Raven only keeps tightening the device while laughing at his painful predicament. With his balls about to explode she edges and milks his pathetic cock making him feel intense waves of pure pain and pleasure.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:51 ` 699 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 12-02-2022, 09:26.

Comment

• Jennifer White
          Big Cock POV

You know you're a bad broad when everyone refers to you as a cock sucking expert and that title is proudly held by the gorgeous Jennifer White who can't wait to show you just how good she is with her mouth wrapped and her hands milking your giant monster cock.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:31 ` 285 Mb

Comment

• Jamie Foster
            Quality Family Time

Horny MILF Jamie Foster is super excited to welcome her step son back from college. He's got a girlfriend now and the curios step mom wants to know all the juicy details! All this talk of sucking and fucking turn her on in a big way, and she tricks her step son into pulling out his massive nine niche cock so she can wrap her hands around it and milk it dry.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:24 ` 282 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:20.

Comment

• Sophie Dee

Everyone's favorite blonde with the big round boobs and bubble shaped butt cheeks is back but she's not here to smother someone between her huge hooters nor is she going to give a titjob, she's here to showcase her cock jerking skill. If handjobs ain't your thing, it's fine, just feel free to stare at her marvelous melons or her thick ass while she jerks this lucky fella off to cum heaven.

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:17:23 ` 374 Mb

Comment

• Cherry
                Slow Handjob

Slow teasing handjob and blowjob by Cherry.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:14:50 ` 652 Mb

Comment

• Natalya, Mariah & Chichi Medina
                  Edged All Day by Three Sexy Teasers

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya are going to edge their slave all day. The more precum the slave produces, the more the sexy teasers earn. He'll be aroused for hours, but never get to cum. Tied down tight and teased by tireless machine, the girls are so happy to be making maximum profits with minimal effort. Girls love money and they hat3 losers. They will extract money from their losers by any means necessary. The teasers don't care if the slave feels pleasure or pain. What3ver motivates it to produce the most precum. They know all their slave's mental triggers. The teasers know just how to control the slave's mind and body completely and use it to their advantage. After a profitable afternoon of teasing, Chichi decides to have an orgasm using the slave's face after the other two girls have left the room. The slave can't cum, but she can!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:37 ` 686 Mb

Comment

• Cum on My Glasses

So I heard you like my glasses... do they turn you on? You think I look extra sexy while wearing them? I bet you just want to cum all over my glasses, don't you?! Good, because I'm going to suck you, lick your balls, and swallow your shaft whole until you explode all over my glasses!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:40 ` 539 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:13.

Comment

• Cum on My Vintage Leather

Look at this fabulous red leather skirt. Isn't it lovely and soft? Hard to believe I've had this vintage skirt for years isn't it? I love to keep my leathers all shiny and polished and what better way to do it than with your cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:11:22 ` 214 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X