Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Speedy Ruination

Two orgasms in one clip! First - ruined orgasm, and second one - after 30 seconds. Sometimes I draw it out and make it last. Sometimes I just hallenge myself to see how fast I can do it - ruin your orgasm, that is. Very nice clip here, despite the brief runtime.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:04:32 ` 150 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:22.

Comment

• Violet Skye
      Slow Hand Relief

Violet understands the kind of stressful day that Jesse has had. She tells him that it's been a while since she has given one of her sensuous handjobs, and that he is in need of one right now. Violet begins by softly fondling his cock and then reaches for the lube. She pours some lube into her hand, and begins slowly stroking his cock up and down. Violet really has a knack for understanding what feels good on a penis! She sits up and starts to use two hands to massage Jesse's hard cock. Jesse must be in heaven at this point! The sight of super hot Violet using her super soft hands on his cock is the kind of stuff that handjob lovers dream of! As he gets closer to cumming, Violet jerks at a slightly faster pace until his cock is completely drained!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:06:14 ` 194 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:41.

Comment

• Eliza Ibarra
        Cum for Mommy

Eliza is the perfect Mommy Domme who is sweet, caring but also strict and cruel at the same time. Best of both worlds! She teases and edges just the tip of her gimp's cock as that is all he is worthy of. His cock is securely locked in a device that only allows just the top of his shaft to be touched making milking day extremely frustrating. Eliza brings him to the edge and back while giving him the full Mommy Domme experience until he is finally allowed to shoot his long awaited load. She takes every last drop of cum and shoves it in his mouth as all good boys know to clean up their mess.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:02 ` 487 Mb

Comment

• Summer Sands
          A Nice, Wholesome Tugjob and Blowjob

"I wanna do such nasty things to you. My mind's thinking all kinds of crazy things. I want to get down and dirty," says Summer Sands at the start of this scene. "Wanna play with my titties? Maybe suck my nipples? Or finger my pussy? I wanna do bad things." She means good things. "And then I wanna suck your cock." BINGO! And, so, we are introduced to this 52-year-old divorcee and mom from Arizona (born in Wisconsin). Summer is 5'5", 134 pounds and measures a tasty 36C-28-38, which means she has ass to spare. She's a swinger and a nudist. She says the people who know her would be surprised to see her here, sucking and tugging a stranger's cock, because "I seem quiet and wholesome." But behind that wholesome exterior... "I love it rough." "I had sex in Negril, Jamaica with an island local in public during a nighttime reggae concert." "I like having sex with men who are 20-30 years younger than me." "I like to know people are excited by watching me have sex." Wholesome? No. Perfect for us? Definitely.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:17:07 ` 229 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:41.

Comment

• AsianGoodGirl
            Asian at Milking Table Wants Every Last Drop

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:43 ` 180 Mb

Comment

• Kelly
              Girl Giving Handjob in the City Streets while a Lot of Car Passing by

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:04:27 ` 51 Mb

Comment

• Nina Kayy
                Proper Way to Jerk Off

Today I am gonna show you the proper way for you to jerk off, using a nice hard cock I am gonna show you the best way to play with yourself. I know you would love for me to be there stroking you hard cock but this is the next best thing. Do you think you can hold out long? Let's play at my next live members show to see how long you last!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:03 ` 412 Mb

Comment

• Jasper Blue
                  Early Morning Cock Worship

James woke up with a boner and when he tried to get out of bed I grabbed onto his dick and didn't let go until he covered me with his cum.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:40 ` 248 Mb

Comment

• Megan
                    Latex Gloves Exploding

That feeling. Those sounds. The gloves removed from their packaging, then stretched to insert those sexy hands. Adjusted to remove any folds. Perfect smooth surface over the hands. Removing that black blanket over your cock so hard watching and listening to that. Adding lots of oil lubricant onto that cock! You're so ready to blow as soon as the latex gloves touches your cock, but you want to extend that pleasure as long as possible because your dream girl finally realize your long time fetish you never talked about before. Enjoy! Cum as hard as my stunt cock came in the end!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:17 ` 578 Mb

Comment

• Carmel Cox
                      Beg for it

Dominant Carmel has a male slave chained up naked with his ass exposed to the world. She tells him she is going to finger his asshole and invite her girlfriends round to fuck him with their strap-ons! The poor guy becomes so horny as she teases his cock and balls with her hands and mouth and sucking his dick.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:18:14 ` 803 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X