Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariana Marie
    Father Figure

Ariana Marie is over her friends house looking for Naomi so they can go shopping at the mall. Ariana of course doesn't have any money for shopping, she is used to getting it from her dad but for now her friend's dad will do. He is a tight wad so she has to be extra persuasive and man she knows how to get what she wants. She starts off by rubbing his leg, already he is in trouble and cannot resist. Still he is reluctant to give her the money but soon his cock is in her hands. She slowly strokes and she is so hot he is about to cum right away but she stops of course, no way she is going to let him cum before she gets what she came for. Over and over she gets him on the edge and stops until he agrees to give her all of his money.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:18 ` 739 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 04-25-2024, 15:59.

Comment

• Kendra James
      Involuntary SissyGasm

After 3 months of no orgasms and locked in chastity Mistress Kendra's sissy slave is being allowed one glorious orgasm. This will be the final milking her sissy will receive to finish milking out every last ounce of testosterone that's left in his balls. Sissies are only allowed to cum in the name of science or by being fucked in their sissy hole so today is a special day for the slave. Once every drop of testosterone has been yanked out of the sissy's balls the transformation from man to bitch will be complete. Mistress Kendra attaches her full proof milking machine to the sissy's horny clit making it impossible to hold anything back. The final step of the sissy's transformation will be completed whether the bitch wants it or not. It's officially too late to turn back to his old life as a real man now that the machine is turned on sucking every drop of cum from it's balls. The sissy's fate is set...

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:25:40 ` 1100 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:43.

Comment

• Vera King
        My Step Son's Happy Ending

I was looking at the phone bill recently and found some strange charges. I discovered that my husband had been going to a massage parlour for a happy ending. I must had been out of the loop because I didn't even know those things existed; so I asked his son about it. It is strange that his father felt the need to go behind my back to get his needs met. I thought I gave a really good hand job.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:14 ` 156 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:33.

Comment

• Marie Kaefer
          Chastity Vlog Day 15

Today I have something extra - mean planned for my boy! I am going to measure his dick, to see if he is entitled to a full orgasm. If he doesn't fulfill my requirements, I'll just have to edge him longer...

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:31:09 ` 296 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 18:09.

Comment

• Annykate
            Slow, Sensual and Ruined

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:53 ` 176 Mb

Comment

• Crystina Rossi
              Yummy Facial

MP4 ` 720x1280 ` 00:14:25 ` 137 Mb

Comment

• Tiffany Tatum
                Spanish Fitness Girl Massage

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:15:11 ` 93 Mb

Comment

• CutieGingerAna
                  Russian Teen trying a New Sex Toy and Blowjob till Huge Load

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:19:13 ` 363 Mb

Comment

• Kiara Cole
                    Recycled Cum Treat

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:03 ` 664 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 22:33.

Comment

• Nicole
                      Hot Nylon Handjob with Pink Nails

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:13:26 ` 774 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X