Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juelz Ventura
    Rubber Bitch Transformation

Mistress Juelz has her slave transformed into a sissy rubber bitch but the final steps still needs to take place. Before he can truly become the rubber slvt she desires him to be every last drop of testosterone must be drained from his balls. She edges and teases his cock building up that orgasm so she can get as much cum out as possible. The more sperm taken from his balls the closer he will be to becoming her new pussy bitch. The final step is removing that cock so his ass will be his only way of fucking.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:09:54 | 290 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:18.

Comment

• Rachael Madori
      Never Put Out Until Now

Jay Smooth visits his friend Eric wanting to know if he wanted out hang out. Eric said he couldn't unfortunately because he had to clean up the house and make an appointment for a therapy session for his erectile dysfunction. Jay wanted to know more about this whole 'therapy' treatment and how it worked. Eric mentions it's something progressive he's been working on with his therapist, Rachael Madori. Jay was astonished to find out this same girl was his ex-girlfriend who never wanted to even give him the time of day in bed. Jay knew it was his chance to take full advantage of the situation and get what he deserved from Rachael not putting out when they were together.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:19:32 | 959 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 13:49.

Comment

• Ella
        Mummy Mistress

WMV :: 720x480 | 00:10:45 | 123 Mb

Comment

• Molly Manson
          My Sister's BFF!

You know Molly Manson pretty well, after all she's your sister's "BFF". But today your little sis isn't around, and Molly - who just turned 18 - came by to see her. Or did she? Molly knows your sis is out of town, so let's face it... that's not the real reason she's here. You've also hear the rumor that Molly is a "slvt" and a "wh0re". And you definitely have seen Molly checking out your package when you're home and Molly and your sis are hanging out watching TV. So guess what? Today it's gonna go down!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:14:09 | 1500 Mb

Comment

• Cory Chase
            Handjob on a White Coach

I wanted to break in my new couch and what better way than with a handjob? So lie on your back and relax. I will do all the work. Sure, you can play with my breasts as I stroke your cock. Do you like the two handed technique or the one handed technique? I prefer the one handed method. Are you about to cum already? That is a good boy. You must have saved that load for me all week. I am so proud of you. You should do this more often, buy a new couch for us to break in. Thank you sweetie.

WMV :: 640x480 | 00:06:48 | 158 Mb

Comment

• Kay Kummingz
              The Greatest Cock-Sucker Ever

"If they gave out Academy Awards for sucking dick, I would win an Oscar," said Kay Kummingz, a 48-year-old housewife from Connecticut who claims (and proves in this video) that Linda Lovelace of Deep Throat fame had nothing on her. "I love all the different sexual acts, but I absolutely adore giving head. I deep-throat, and when I'm turned on and I deep-throat, I squirt. My hands aren't even on my pussy. It just happens. And when I'm really turned on, my throat opens up like a woman's pussy opens up, and I use my mouth to fuck a man's dick the way a man uses his dick to fuck a woman's pussy. Once a guy gets a blow job from me, I'll have ruined him for anyone else." Kay isn't bragging. We asked her to back up her words, and she did in this scene, sucking the guy's cock down to the root and feasting on his balls. She has great hand skills, too, offering rapid-fire hand action while her mouth works its magic on the cock-head. She slurps.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:13:27 | 217 Mb

Comment

• Shelly
                My Fuckin' Step Mom

Joeys new step-mom happens to be Shelly the Burbank Bomber. This poses a problem for the young boy because every time she wears tight tops around the house, his cock becomes permanently erect. Shelly takes pity on the poor guy and allows him to fuck her massive tits in which Joey almost instantly blows his load all over them.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:08:28 | 193 Mb

Comment

• Paige

WMV :: 640x480 | 00:13:08 | 187 Mb

Comment

• Medical Clinic: Orgasm Therapy

A medical clinic fantasy come true! A hot MILF therapist examines your penis for sexual function and orgasm control. Professional demeanor and proper terms (like penis and ejaculation)... sexual coaching, sex ed and a medical exam that will leave your knees weak. Purple latex medical gloves!

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:11:53 | 311 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 21:58.

Comment

• Payton Hall
                      Full Release for a Price

Payton Hall is an experienced massage therapist who is skilled in the art of giving guys the best full release massages. Her technique is second to none. And Brad is no exception as he gets blindfolded, teased and eventually brought to an intense orgasm as evidenced by his big cumshot.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:06:32 | 148 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 21:58.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X