Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa Moore & Riley Reid
    Sibling Rivalry

Melissa Moore and Riley Reid are step sisters - same mom, different dad. I mean just look at them! Same eyes, same face... just WOW. Riley's always been the "adventurous" one, while Melissa's been a little more reserved. Melissa just turned 18, and the boys are coming at her... hard. Time for "evil" older sis to teach the younger one a lesson in everything from milking to taking a big one on the face! Who's gonna win this stroke off? You be the judge!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:13:57 | 1470 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• CB-Slapping and Ruined Orgasm

With my long black leather gloves I will beat your eggs and your cock until you feel the pulse in it. The pain will intensify your horniness and you realize how the warm leather claps again and again on your abdomen. Now we milk you off NO, you milk you and if your slaves sauce sees the light of day, we can just hang your cock! You would like to again after massaging the remaining drops to milk out, right? FORGET IT AND LICKING YOUR OWN CUM ON!

WMV :: 1920x1080 | 00:07:02 | 586 Mb

Comment

• Alyssa Hart
        Small Hands are The Best Hands

Tiny teen Alyssa Hart loves helping people, especially her neighbor. All the guy did was help her move some boxes and he gets rewarded by a cock milking from Alyssa Hart. Her tiny hands makes his dick appear large, and she makes him spurt his man goo instantly.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:06:27 | 146 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:31.

Comment

• Lady Yna & Mistress Liberty
          We'll Break Your Spirit

From day to day a slave never knows what trials and tribulations might await him for the pleasure and amusement of his Mistresses. He may be severely whipped and beaten, he might be put to work strenuously or he may just be left chained up in his cage for days. This slave is to face a test of tease. The beautiful and stunning Lady Yna and Mistress Liberty are in seductive and sensual mode having released his cock from over 2 weeks in its constricting metal chastity and Their expectations are that he will quickly come to full hard erection as he really wants to feel some pleasure after all this time. Strapped tightly in his chair They tease and taunt him wrapping their fingers around his useless flaccid appendage as he desperately thrusts upward trying to fuck Their soft hands. They will not be satisfied until he gets his mast erect. Lady Yna, looking amazing in Her figure hugging red dress, taunts and teases him with Her shapely ass even sitting on his knee. Surely he will get erect after his chaste period and not disappoint Them? The consequences of failure in the face of such provocative sensitivity could be disastrous.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:06:28 | 386 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:06.

Comment

• Maria Jade
            Maria Jade's Long Load

Bratty teen slvt Maria Jade gets horny as fuck when she spots a long dick, and Flynt is packing some heat and she know it. Flynt surprises the horny teen with his incredible sized cumshot which splatters her face in buckets, Maria Jade really likes it.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:11:31 | 262 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:32.

Comment

• Stacie
              The Best Cock Worship Ever

I can't get enough of this big, beautiful cock! I lick it, sniff it, suck it, stroke it, bite it, slap it and so much more! I lovingly worship this gorgeous dick, until a HUGE cumload shoots out all over my forehead (and my hair, and my eyes)!

WMV :: 720x480 | 00:07:42 | 125 Mb

Comment

• Service for the Service

Trying to be a good patriot this week I went around my neighborhood with an idea to raise money for the Vets. I thought I could get guys to pledge money based on how good a blowjob I could give them - isn't that a great idea! The first guy I ran into was REALLY excited by the idea! I think my camo looking garb got him started and when I pulled my tits out he nearly fell over LOL. After dropping to my knees and deepthroating him, he ejaculated all over my tongue and asked me to swallow. Cha ching!

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:17:25 | 637 Mb

Comment

• Amara Romani
                  Cock Explosion

Amara Romani loves being in control, so, when she is asked to give a special massage, she knows exactly what to do. She brings this poor guy to the brink of orgasm over and over again. The intense feeling of his swollen balls doesn't help matter as he is in total control by Amara. But when his pleasing gets to high point, she ruins his orgasm while his cock explodes.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:12:15 | 279 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 09:59.

Comment

• Vivian
                    Landlord Abused by Horrified Exchange Student

The credit crunch is biting, so I let a room out in my house to a sexy exchange student from the other side of the pond. Trouble is, there is a bit of culture clash, she doesn't like me having a sly wank now and then. She caught me stroking off today and was disgusted by this particular British custom. She laid into me and gave me a brutally harsh handjob. After twisting my cock and balls she continued jerking off my cock until an explosion of cum became inevitable.

WMV :: 1280x720 | 00:15:09 | 342 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 14:06.

Comment

• Kagney Linn Karter
                      Stripper Audition

Kagney Lin Karter is a stripper, and she's a good one. So good, she's ready to work the night shift. You're the manager of the club and having a "day girl" come to you looking for a coveted night shift is common. There's nothing common about Kagney. Just look at her blonde beauty and giant Double D's! She's night-shift material all day long... but why not have her put in a little work to get that night shift spot? Afterall, most of the day dancers are willing to do ANYthing to get to nights... so sit back and let Kagney sell you. Oh, and don't forget the DJ, Kagney! He wants a little "love", too!

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:19:38 | 2080 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X