Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlin
    Hanging and Begging

You, hanging from my perfect suspension. Comfortable, swinging, with no control, your dick dangles like an udder waiting to be milked. Your pathetic attempts to thrust away. You can do nothing. I make you my bitch, start, and stop past your. I ruin you - I make you leak, a pathetic silly tweaking boy. I leave. Come back. Again. Watch.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:54 ` 456 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:33.

Comment

• Chica
      iVibe

I love my toys and I have a huge collection so I don't mind sharing one or two in the right situation. I would say vibrating the underside of Dave's cock with my massager while giving him a slippery handjob is just that kind of situation! Wouldn't you? This vibrator drives me wild and can make myself cum in a minute or two so I knew it was going to feel just as good on his cock. Hey girls, I've learned that the trick to using a powerful massager like this on a cock is to use lots of lube and keep it moving. Just below the head on the underside is sensitive and a good place to add some extra stimulation. After I vibrated a hot load of cum out of his very sensitive cock, I used nature's best lube on my pussy and enjoyed the "good vibrations".

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:24 ` 247 Mb

Comment

• Lola Fae
        Teen Cock Tease

Looks can be very deceiving but before you write off Lola Fae as a sweet tiny gal way in over her head for tackling a massive prick in this insanely hot new video, you need to know that she's a talented cock stroker who excels in teasing cocks until they burst.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:51 ` 324 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 20:34.

Comment

• Allura Skye
          How to Milk Him

Allura Skye deserves a place in the handjob Hall of Fame if one exists because this blonde bombshell is one heck of a cock stroker. She shows off what sets her apart from everyone else in this video and it all comes down to her technique. She treats the cock in her hands like a valued trophy and she caresses it tenderly while rubbing the cock head and the balls too.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:50 ` 264 Mb

Comment

• KittyBeGood
            Latex Handjob Edging Cum Explosion

MP4 ` 3840x2160 ` 00:06:14 ` 626 Mb

Comment

• Dr. Sandra Helps Huge Cummer!

In my new Dr. Sandra episode I meet with a man that has an unusual problem - he is an excessive ejaculator, meaning his penis shoots out an enormous amount of cum when he climaxes! He told me it has caused him problems with women because it freaks them out seeing so much sperm. Luckily, I enjoy coaxing out large loads from my patients so I immediately took his case and went to work to help this guy enjoy his explosive orgasms. He gets so excited he covers my huge 34F tits in hot cum!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:13 ` 518 Mb

Comment

• Kenzie Reese
                Tied and Bound Massage

When Taylor saw Kenzie he thought he was gonna make her give him a happy ending massage. What he didn't know is this tiny massage therapist is a tough one, so now he is about to be punished big time. The teen babe straps that poor man down and painfully strokes his cock but she does not intend to let him cum until she says so.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:16 ` 234 Mb

Comment

• Raquel Roper
                  Focus on His Cockhead

Grab some lotion and tissues and sit as close to your screen as you can because you're about to witness one of the most beautiful sights as Raquel milks her man. She is so skilled at the art of jerking that this poor guy almost blows his load in seconds from her intense cock teasing.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:18 ` 220 Mb

Comment

• Amadahy
                    Cow Must Increase Production for Spring Break

In the our Lab, Amadahy shows a few different outfits to a cow. She instructs it to moo when it likes the color. The cow likes white. Amadahy changes into the white outfit in front of the cow to tease it. While she changes, she informs the cow that its Princess is going on spring break. Because its Princess will need more money for spring break, they have decided to double the cows time on the milking bench. Amadahy straddles the cows face and grinds. The cows orgasm level quickly reaches 90%. It receives a denial shock to prevent orgasm. After the shock, its pre-cum production rate drops too low. Amadahy tries to cheer the cow up. She reminds it how much its Princess will enjoy spending spring break on the beach with her boyfriend. She offers to even let the cow see a picture of his Princess enjoying a daiquiri later.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:20:37 ` 909 Mb

Comment

• LianaGood
                      Russian Beauty Teases Cock and does not Let the Guy Cum. Gentle Femdom

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:16:22 ` 260 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X