Handjobs collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Tipper

In our latest update I take delivery of a very large "package" and the hot delivery guy that dropped it off ended up getting one HELL of a tip (or should I say I ended up with the big tip). Anyway, this guy was totally ripped and good looking! My husband was away on business and I was SO MISSING a nice cock I thought "why not?". He sucked on my huge then slid his gorgeous BBC between them. He could only last for a bit, I had to stop! Don't worry though - he gave me a HUGE load! WHOA!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:10:53 ` 395 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Cassandra Cain
      Cock Milking

Drip,drip,drip. That's the sound your pre-cum makes as it lands on Cassandra Cain's big bouncy tits. The gorgeous babe is horny as fuck and ready to have some fun with your dick and clearly you're ready for her too. She starts off by teasing with her fully nude body. Her legs part to reveal a shaved moist snatch. But Cassandra doesn't want you focusing on her pussy, she wants you to see and feel what her hands can do. This is her first time giving a milking table cock massage and she intends to make it worth your while.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:08:30 ` 255 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 17:20.

Comment

• Natali Fiction
        Natali Makes Me Handjob, I Cum Twice with Post Orgasm Handjob Torture

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:17:34 ` 953 Mb

Comment

• Mae Olsen
          Mae Olsen's Couch Handjob

Mae Olsen is a very tiny, 5' tall 85 pound, 20 year old blonde super cutie who is appearing here for the first time in this awesome classic style couch handjob. After Shawn takes off his shorts, Mae reaches over with her extremely small hand and grips his hard cock. Shawn has a big cock, but his cock looks even BIGGER in Mae's small hand! After stroking him a few times, she pours a fair amount of lube on to his cock and begins slowly giving Shawn a great handjob. She twists her soft hand back and forth as she slowly strokes up and down Shawn's big rock hard cock. Part way through the handjob, Mae openly admits to having a ball fetish. That's right, she has a fascination with balls! This was a surprise to me, as she didn't bring that up beforehand at all. After she reveals her own fetish, she then starts to stroke and play with the balls with one hand while continuing to stroke with the other. Shawn mentions how soft her hands are and is amazed how good Mae's handjob feels. Finally, Mae's excellent handjob skills cause Shawn's big cock to explode in a really HUGE cumshot!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:07:42 ` 339 Mb

Comment

• Ashlynn Taylor
            Quite The Predicament

Ashlynn knows you just got paid and she wants her allowance from big step-brother. You know want to make her happy, besides, doesn't she help you out when you are in need? Well you are in need and she has your throbbing cock in her hands. Quite the predicament, you desperately need to cum but she won't let you unless you agree to help her out too.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:15:43 ` 770 Mb

Comment

• Sexy Saffron
              Potion Transforms Date into Balloon Boob Bimbo

Nerdy Saffron goes on a date, little does she know, her date spiked her drink with a magic bimbo potion! Immediately after drinking, she transforms into balloon boob bimbo Daffron! Now all she can think of is sex and she needs to suck cock and drink all the cum!

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:09:36 ` 483 Mb

Comment

• Ms Moonberry
                30+ Mins Edging with Gloves and Wand, Cum in Boxers, Ruined Orgasm

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:37:16 ` 495 Mb

Comment

• Jenni Noble
                  Jenni Noble Tittt Fuck

Jenni Noble to the rescue! Billy has a raging hard on and the only way he can get relieve is from sliding his cock between two massive tits. Lucky Jenni Noble is in the building and happily makes his dick disappear between her big boobs and he blows his cumload all over them.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:21 ` 190 Mb

Comment

• Katie Kush
                    Boot Bitch Orgasms

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slave and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slave he is.

MP4 ` 1920x1080 ` 00:10:55 ` 481 Mb

Comment

• Enjoy Just for Me

Today this filthy prick will be completely mine, he's squirming desperate because he really wants to cum, but his time has not come yet. Just showing me his dick, already hard like a stick, I touch it gently with My fingers and when I order him to cum, he starts to cum only for his Mistress.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:05:32 ` 637 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 21:08.

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X