Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Skye
    Phoenix's Facial

Wearing a sheer, fishnet dress that her nipples poke through (her friends call her "Nipples," by the way), 63-year-old divorcee Phoenix Skye kneels in front of her man and strokes his cock through his pants. This blonde is the kind of woman who wants to pamper a man. Make him feel good after a long, hard day of work. Make him long and hard after a day of work. But she wasn't always that way. "I was completely vanilla until I turned 57 years old, and that's when I discovered that I had missed out on my 30s, 40s and 50s and decided I was going to make some changes," Phoenix said. "And here I am!" Phoenix is a small-town girl. She grew up on a cattle ranch in Oklahoma and still herds cattle on the 100-acre ranch she lives on near Dallas, Texas. She has managed car dealerships. She has worked in telecommunications and even worked in Mexico for three years.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:19 ` 262 Mb

:: Download

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:34.

Comment

• Raquel Roper
      Premature Popshot: The 5 Minute Drill

Twice now, you've barely been able to hold on as Raquel has shown you just how skilled she is when it comes to teasing and pleasing cock; this time is no different. Well, other than the fact that Raquel's decided to truly make a game out of testing your stamina! Making a countdown timer on her cell phone for 5 minutes, Raquel bets that she can once again make you blow your load all too quickly. You, foolishly decide to take her up on the challenge; but soon find yourself regretting it as she swallows your shaft down and begins showing your tip no mercy with her tongue. What made you think that this time, would be any different? The minutes slowly, ticking as you fill the cum building in your balls the more her mouth and lips slip and slid their way down your throbbing cock. Hang in there, hold on, prove to Raquel that you have what it takes to stay in the game as she works her way all the way down to the base. This, is a five minute drill that you are sure to remember; as Raquel has no plans on making this an easy challenge for you to complete... even though we know in the end, you'll still end up cumming premature. It's not always bad, being a loser after all; if it ends in a spurting orgasm.

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:06:25 ` 472 Mb

Comment

• Captive Mind Fucked Milked

"You thought you could get away? Oh no, there is no escaping. Your mind is already permanently altered. You feel yourself becoming more brain washed, more subservient to women. Deep down you're hard wired to serve. Just give in to it. Feel my power taking you over. When you ejaculate by my hand there will be no turning back... ever."

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:32 ` 279 Mb

Comment

• Cece September
          Slvtty Study Buddy

I'm glad you brought all your books, I forgot some of mine. If you can check in the front of my backpack for me, I need a post it note. OMG you found that lubricant I was lent by my friend... umm.. okay... let's try it out!

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:30 ` 365 Mb

Comment

• Athena Amour
            Anticipated Orgasm Denied

Jake agrees to play by Athena Amour's rules and those rules involve much more that just a massage with release. Jake gets gagged and becomes a submissive sissy boy when Athena starts to aggressively milk his hard cock. Jake quickly gets a serious case of blue balls form repeated bouts of edging, only to erupt over the edge when she ruins his orgasm.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:13:05 ` 298 Mb

Comment

• Stefania Mafra
              Mystic Mafra Drains Lance Hart

Stefania Mafra seduced Lance Hart into her house. He doesn't know she's actually the magical "Mystic Mafra" but doesn't even care when she reveals herself. He doesn't believe in her powers, and he's certainly not about to tell her where he planted his evil bomb. Then she taps him on the nose and he suddenly falls on his knees under her spell. He can't help himself. He buries his face in her pantyhose and high cut leotard covered crotch, worshipping her. She laughs. She's going to take advantage of the situation and get herself off while he worships her amazing ass, legs, crotch and boots. Then she's going to activate her spell fully by draining his cock. Once she has his cum on her, she'll have full control of him and he'll be her submissive forever, unable to commit any wrong doing (and useful to her as a sex slave on the side).

WMV ` 1280x720 ` 00:08:59 ` 306 Mb

Comment

• Dalia Page
                Scouting for Cock

When Bernard spots a group of women staring at him in a restaurant, he heads back to his room. One of the girls follows him and explains that her sister and mother want to paint him in the nude and she needs to check if his cock is big enough.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:14:42 ` 178 Mb

Comment

• Ruining This Loser's Orgasm with Tessa Ray

As this muscular stud stands naked before us, the gorgeous Tessa Ray and I tease him with our sexy bodies and begin gently stroking his big dick. We're so sexy that he gets hard in no time as we continue flaunting ourselves and jerking him off together. He's incredibly horny and aching to cum but we torture him by refusing to let him. He's only allowed to blow his load when we give him permission to, but we want to tease him for a while first. We bring him to the brink of explosion only to deny his orgasm and repeat the cruel act over and over again. I rub his hard cock all over Tessa's tight, bare ass while his balls cry out in pain, dying to empty themselves but being denied the opportunity. We drive him absolutely crazy as we tease his cock and he begs to cum while we laugh at the poor loser. "I want to cum, please!" he cries but we haven't finished tormenting him yet and refuse to let him. "Would you like to cum on her ass?" I ask as Tessa rubs her naked bottom on him. "Show him your tits!" I say, and Tessa quickly pulls down her top to tease this jerk with her perky, young breasts. We finally let him cum but ruin his orgasm by refusing to touch his cock as he spills his load all over the floor. No sooner is he done cumming then we start jerking his sore cock again whilehe groans in pain. We attempt to milk this loser but will he be able to cum one more time or will he disappoint us? Find out!

WMV ` 1920x1080 ` 00:11:47 ` 562 Mb

Comment

• Roxy Nicole
                    Soft Lips on Your Cock Head

Roxy Nicole wants to wrap her lips around your cock head and your cock immediately swells in anticipation. You know the blonde teen loves sucking dicks, and you know she wont stop until your spurt your cum load across her face. Your knees buckle the moment her tongue touched your sensitive tip. She knows all your sweet spots and glides her tongue down your hard shaft. Your ready to explode, but you try hold out as long as you can. Her tormenting teasing is too much for you, and your throbbing dick erupts buckets of semen all over the place.

MP4 ` 1280x720 ` 00:12:06 ` 275 Mb

Comment

• Jessa Rhodes
                      Assassin Handjob

You're laying in your bed when you realize something is very strange - you cannot move at all. Jessa walks into your room in a skimpy, tight leather outfit and rips the sheet off of your nakes body. She crawls on top of you and looks into your eyes with a devious look and tells you not to try to move, because she's given something to you to paralyze your entire body! She says, "If you struggle too much and get your pumping, your heart just might explode." Jessa then tells you that she's been hired to you! She starts stroking your cock and says when you finally cum is when you will . Even with this fatal threat, it still feels so good and you still manage to be so hard and enjoy every minute of it!

AVI ` 1280x720 ` 00:09:11 ` 73 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X