Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikki Ashton
    No Joy in Handyville

I arrive home to find that Andy has snuck into My house, found My leather cigarette case and has begun masturbating with it. I catch him in the act and take over. I tease his dick with My leather case. Of course I can't let him get any pleasure from the orgasm he's going to have. There will be no joy in Handyville today. I tease the head and drive him crazy. Just as he is about to ejaculate, I stop, causing him to ejaculate without stimulation.

WMV :: 960x540 | 00:16:27 | 246 Mb

:: Download

Comment

• Liza Rowe
      Tutor Tug

You've been tutoring Liza Rowe for a while, now. She's barely-legal and getting ready to graduate. She's also a handful. Most of the time you come to help Liza with her classes, she's unprepared. She doesn't keep up with the reading assignments, and it's doubtful she'll graduate on time. Today she didn't even bring her books! However, she brought her slvtty attitude, and she makes it clear there will be no studying today. Only jerking. Let's face it... you didn't feel like explaining the lesson over again. You'd rather have her milk it all over her cute face. You can catch up on the school work later.

MP4 :: 1920x1080 | 00:13:45 | 1450 Mb

Comment

• Jennifer Bliss
        Timid Tug Job

Timid teen Jennifer Bliss doesn't really know how to give a good handjob, but that's ok because Joe will train her well. The innocent little girl learns to stroke his thick dick and make it erupt with jizz in this hot POV scene.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:07:11 | 163 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 21:59.

Comment

• Ryder Skye
          The Semen Spa For Mature Ladies

Aging cougars abound love to keep their skin youthful and are always seeking the latest in treatments. Desperate milfs will try anything to maintain their youth. Take it from Joey, as this kid actually convinces MILF Ryder Skye his ejaculate does just that.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:08:20 | 189 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-12-2022, 19:18.

Comment

• Fetish Liza
            Cum Stained Leather Skirt

I have owned this super soft leather skirt for ages and I want you to cum on it now. Let me tease you with my leather clad ass until you are hard and ready to spunk all over my butt.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:10:44 | 182 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 10:13.

Comment

• Alice & Mrs. Benson
              Friends Jerkfest

Friends Game night is here and the whole company sits down for a good old fashioned Game of Monopoly. After a few rounds of Monopoly Alice gets bored and suggests that they have a "Friends Jerkfest" instead. The guys protest! Sonny has a big date later on and Jim just wants to play Monopoly, and watch the Football game later. The girls, however, are insistent and Mrs. Benson reminds the boys about something... "Look here guys... remember... we have the pussies... so we make the rules!" She is right. The boys reluctantly pull down their pants and prepare to be humiliated and beaten-off by the girls. To start the Friends Jerkfest.

WMV :: 1920x1080 | 00:11:55 | 709 Mb

Comment

• Is that for perverts? No one cock stand it!

You decide is too pervert? And would your cock can keep erection?

FLV :: 1280x720 | 00:04:23 | 56 Mb

Comment

• True Fit
                  The Handjob Contest

Muscle milf True Fit amuses herself in the strangest ways. Today she has decided to hold a handjob contest! She says that who ever she can make cum first - using her sexy biceps while showing off her amazing abs, legs, quads, and sexy tattoos - is the loser. However, I don't see how anyone lucky enough to get a handjob from True Fit is anything but a winner.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:05:31 | 204 Mb

Comment

• Nicki Ortega
                    Wrapped and Released

All poor Brian wants is a happy ending but Nicki Ortega has a much better plan. She immobilizes him on the massage table with saran wrap and ties his balls tight while his cock twitches with teasing pleasure. Watch as she teases and tortures him by denying his orgasm until he pleads for a release.

MP4 :: 1280x720 | 00:13:59 | 318 Mb

Last edited by Barbrady; 11-13-2022, 08:29.

Comment

• Have I REALLY done now?

I'm really ashamed... I can be so bad person. My sister hat3 me. She came today, so I finally saw her new boyfriend. As always, she was bitchy and monitoring me with her arrogant nature. Unfortunately, I drop my "contact lens" under the table and the family reunion takes a turn, that I still shocked. How could I be so mean - after all, she's still my sister. How do you think, she deserve it?

FLV :: 1280x720 | 00:02:39 | 23 Mb

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X