Comment

• Dee in Aerial Dilemma

Size: 346 Mb
        Time: 00:08:49
        Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Buddahs Playground - The messy roommate

I have had a secret that I have kept under wraps for quite some time now. It is finally time to use my power to my benefit and let her know about my amazing power. I am sick and tired of coming home to a mess every single day. I have asked my bitch of a roommate to keep our room clean time and time again and I am finally at my breaking point. I shrunk her down and tell her that I am sick of the way she is behaving and scare her so badly by putting her in my mouth and threatening to eat her, I put her in my shoe and under my feet. I can hear her teeny tiny little whimpers and eventually have to put her in my ear to hear exactly what she is saying. It was so funny seeing her tiny little skirt and pink sweater shrink down so so tiny. I am finally releasing my powers and she is the very first to get a taste of my medicine.

Size: 396 Mb
          Time: 00:12:03
          Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

• Jenny Jett, Sahrye - Teachers Shrunken Student

Size: 107 Mb
            Time: 00:11:10

Download

Comment

• English Schoolgirl Wizard Shrinks Her Teacher

Eva is sick and tired of trying to please her teacher. She has spent the whole semester trying to impress her with the spells she has been taught but she has never got one compliment back. Well, she's going to cast some spells that are sure to make her teacher take notice of her this time! She plots with her friend Helena on the phone and between them, they have a plan that will teach the teacher a lesson she'll never forget. Helena's job is to hang around after class and cast a mute spell that will prevent Mrs Adams from Yelping or calling out for help and then Eva will sneak up behind her and cast another spell to shrink her and then snatch her up and take her back home with her. It all goes to plan......well, more or less.......unfortunately Helena accidentally got shrunk in the process of spellcasting and, Eva, not being one to waste an opportunity, disposed of her in the most satisfactory way possible. Mmmm, yummy!!!! Now Eva, has her teacher right in front of her in her bedroom, all shrunk down to size and she's feeling mighty powerful...

Size: 1690 Mb
              Time: 00:18:16
              Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Hey Little One Down There Look at these Dirty Soles

You are so tiny compared to my big legs and my big feet that can Squeeze you in a split second. You are intimidated by these big thick legs of mine and my powerful body over yours. You're weak and ready to play nice with me tonight aren't you? You like these big feet right above you right? Look at what I already have on them...Looks to be a tiny bug. Oh wait that can be you next! Oh look at those dirty soles!

Size: 360 Mb
                Time: 00:04:53

Download

Comment

• I've Got A Pussy Crush On You

Size: 305 Mb
                  Time: 00:10:18

Download

Comment

• Goddess Vanessa Under My Giant Foot