Comment

• Giantess - A Royal Date

Size: 497 Mb
      Time: 00:38:17
      Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Ava Austen - Shrunken Men Satisfy Me After A Bad Date

Ava comes back to her hotel room alone after her Tinder date didn't end how she would have wanted.
        The hotel maid clearly hasn't been keeping up the cleaning standards, as Ava soon discovers some little borrowers in her room.
        Their lives are feed to her in more way than one, as the giant uses them to cum.
        A handful of little people are much better than a full size Tinder date.

Size: 826 Mb
        Time: 00:24:55
        Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

Comment

• Giant BBW Stepmom

Size: 130 Mb
          Time: 00:10:06
          Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

Comment

• Goddess Celine - Little Snack For Giantess Cat

Size: 341 Mb
            Time: 00:27:21
            Video: MP4 720x406

Download

Comment

• Helpless Between My Toes

Size: 209 Mb
              Time: 00:07:22

Download

Comment

• Goddess Kim - Eaten Alive

Just the other day, you were a strong, confident man, who would never imagine it possible that you would become so tiny, weak and vulnerable. And now you are standing, looking up at the gorgeous giantess, petrified at the possibilities. you are so small and insignificant that She can't even see you down at Her platform high heels. But She knows you are close, She can smell the fear and as She slowly hunts you down almost Squeezing you under Her sole in the process you realise that you have been shrunk for a purpose you are Her prey. Being slowly hunted down when there is nothing you can do but watch and wait for the inevitable, your little dick can't help but be aroused at the sight above you. Up the Giantess' shiny red skirt... She picks you up between Her giant fingers, hungry, teasing, and so very taunting. She loves turning on Her prey as She shows the journey into Her moist mouth, tasting you, licking you, and finally swallowing you whole. Mmm

Size: 344 Mb
                Time: 00:12:14

Download

Comment

• Ava Black - Cravings for Borrowers - Part one

Size: 913 Mb
                  Time: 00:10:26

Download

Comment

• Buddahs Playground - I told her so!

I told her if she teased me one single more time I was going to do it! the time has come. I have to teach that bully of mine a final lesson. It might be wrong, but I feel absolutely no remorse for what I did to her either. I plotted and schemed to make this happen and I have no regrets !I know that she always wakes up and pops something for her headache so I replaced on of her pills with a shrinking pill! I gave it time to get down and popped over right before her transition began. I unloaded my feelings about her and told her that I had given her fair warning....then...it happened...yes... I ate her.. She was quite squirmy and wiggled around quite a bit, but I managed to swallow her in one entire piece. I admit that I could feel her wiggling around in my tummy for a little while. She deserved it!

Size: 337 Mb
                    Time: 00:10:16

Download

Comment

• Buddahs Playground - Boys from the Yacht

Being a giantess is the highest power anyone can have. I tower of everyone and everything. I can end anything or anyone with one step of my boot !I think back to the way people treated me when I was normal size sometimes, then I go hunt them down and teach them their final lesson. Year ago some girlfriends and myself were out on the water in our pontoon boat catching come rays and having a few drinks when this huge yacht came our way. We could see a group of very handsome, well dressed men on it and waved just to be friendly. They turned their noses up at us and acted as if we were not deserving of their attention. I never forgot that group of stuck up assholes and thought about them when I came into my power. It did take me a while to track them down, but I managed to do it and finally after all of this time I am going to give them all exactly what they deserve. One deserving young man will spend some time in my cheek. I place him in my mouth and swish him around for a while. Nibbling just a tad every now and then. Another "yacht boy"will be sat on the tip of my boot and then dropped in and made to spend the rest of the day in my boot. Then the the arrogant and rudest of them all WILL NOT be going back to his normal size at all because I swallow and digest him completely ! This group of little rich boys deserve every thing that they get from me. They are so snobby and think they are so perfect...some of them even wearing matching clothing. I felt such a feeling of accomplishment and power whenI swallowed them down and taught them a lesson!

Size: 392 Mb
                      Time: 00:11:55

Download

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X