Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Coco Vandi - Son Poses Nude For Mom Complete Series.mp4
    Size: 411002377 bytes (391.96 MiB), duration: 00:31:43, avg.bitrate: 1728 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 161 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1558 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

My mom went back to collage and is taking a photography class and today she asked me to help. she has a big project due but her model canceled on her at the last minute and she needed me to model for her.. nude! I said i would help and we got the shoot started, after a little while she had me get naked. when i hesitated she asked if there was anything she could do to make me more comfortable, i said she could get naked too and she agreed! in between each set of pictures mom took she would text her professor and asked what other pics she needed for her assignment. each time he would have me and then us doing something a little more wild until finally my raging hard dick was in my moms mouth!
    So after the crazy photo shoot we did yesterday (my mom sucked my dick) and i didn't think it would get any better. my mom came into my room and said her the professor of her collage class looked at the pics she sent from yesterday, he told her she need to do more to get a A in his class. my mom asked if i could help her again like yesterday, i pretended to be nervous about it but inside i was like hell yeah, so i agreed to help! we both striped down, me naked and her to her underwear. she then pretend to suck my dick for the photos but then she actually started sucking it again! After we did some of those photos we started doing pics in a the missionary position and made it looked like i was fucking her until my dick actually slipped in. we both just looked at her and i started thrusting in and out and she really started moaning. we switched to doggy style and i filled her up with my juicy nut!

Comment

• File: Monique Alexander - Secret Anal Desires (2k).mp4
      Size: 579973778 bytes (553.11 MiB), duration: 00:36:33, avg.bitrate: 2116 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2048 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Since her husband started his new business last year, Monique has had hardly any time with him. She has found ways to keep busy but in the end they have only been distractions. However, this weekend has been different. When he takes charge of the situation, Monique has her suspicions that he knows what she has been up to, and she is about to get her punishment.

Anal, Panking, Redhead, Pile Driver, Doggystyle, Riding, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, ATM, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Big Tits

Comment

• File: Mandy Flores - Mom and Son IV - Home From College.mp4
        Size: 251132681 bytes (239.50 MiB), duration: 00:21:14, avg.bitrate: 1577 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 159 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1410 kb/s, 90000.00 fps(r) (und)

There is a knock at the door..my son shows up unexpected and I can hardly contain my joy. You've been away at college, I figured you would stay with friends for the summer break. I give you a big hug and kisses. We go into the living room to catch up. You notice that Im still wearing my wedding ring. Your Father recently divorced me for a younger woman and you haven't been talking to him because of it. "Mom, why are still wearing your ring?" Im embarrassed, not sure what to say. I hide it on my finger. "You couldn't understand honey, 20 years I loved that man. Its hard to let go and with you gone, I'm just so lonely." You tell me that all your friends think Im a total MILF and I'll get a ton of guys tripping over themselves to be with me, you'll see. "Oh honey, that is so sweet of you, thank you." "Well, Im sure you are tired from you're long trip, we can catch up later."

You are taking a shower and I come in to give you a towel. "Sorry honey, I remembered there was no towels in here." Its your Mom, it doesn't really faze you that she can see you through the glass shower doors. Normally I wouldn't notice you in the way that I just did right before I go to leave. I catch a glimpse of your wet naked body and stop to look. Oh my god, what am I doing? I leave quick before you notice me staring...

Its later in the evening and you have been resting in your old room. I keep finding myself making excuses to go into your room. Maybe he's thirsty, hungry..lonely too? Im confused about my feelings...I just cant help myself...I should have known better when I needed to fix myself up before visiting you..I knock on your door.."Honey, you sleeping?" You invite me in. You were just reading.

I lay down with you joking about how we used to share the "big bed" while dad was out of town. I really miss those days. I ask if I can stay with you tonight and you know how sad I am and you tell me "Of course mom." I ask you about your relationship and you tell me how your girlfriend just dumped you...too. "Guess we have that in common mom." I tell you not to worry, you are such a handsome young man. I start to feel you up, commenting on good of shape you are in. I remove my robe to show you how I've been working out a little bit and maybe we can do some sessions together. Im flirting with you but you dont object because you begin to stare are my legs and cleavage. You never noticed how hot your mom really was. I turn over to get comfortable, back up to lightly spoon with you. I bump up against your erection and get embarrassed. I know that is my fault and what was I thinking. "Im sorry, I dont what Im doing, Im really confused." I go to leave but you stop me. You tell me its okay and you pull back the covers. I stare at your large erection in your boxers. You touch it and look at me. (featuring Mandy Flores)

I know its wrong and we shouldn't continue, but I cant help myself and I give in....

MILF, Mom, Son, Handjob, POV, Blowjob, Cumshot

Comment

• File: lang.17.09.19.vera.modeling.audition.mp4
          Size: 1716887884 bytes (1.60 GiB), duration: 01:12:01, avg.bitrate: 3179 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2980 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

We will admit. Cute blondes wearing pink have greater chances to make it to our audition process. That's because our main Producer has a thing for blondes. But what about pink? Well, in the case of our next Model - a cute 21 year old who saw our "MODELS WANTED" ad - there was no way for us to know she would come over wearing pink. except for the fact that ALL of her submission selfies were of her in a pink outfit. As it turns out, she DID wear pink at her test photoshoot with us, and she looked as hot as in her seflies. So hot that our Producer was "taken" by her sex appeal, and literally had trouble breathing (at least, that's what we heard). But if this new girl is so perfect for Modeling in the TEEN category. why did she get fucked during her photoshoot?

Lingerie Modeling / Nude Modeling
          Female Masturbation / Toys
          Cock Stroking
          Cock Sucking
          Rimming
          Pussy Fucking
          Creampie

Comment

• File: lang.17.10.03.kenzi.3.modeling.audition.mp4
            Size: 2042251317 bytes (1.90 GiB), duration: 01:25:16, avg.bitrate: 3194 kb/s
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2995 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Saying our next Model is a cutie pie is an understatement. Look at how cute she looks with her peach tank and her beach sandals. Teen girls like her are very popular in the Modeling industry because they fit perfectly the school girl fashion movement. As it turns out, our next recruit just turned 18 a couple months ago, and just so happened to have seen our "MODELS WANTED" ad on social media. Needless to say, her submission selfies hit home with our Producers, and her invitation for a test photoshoot was sent out quickly. As she entered our studio, she appeared more calm than most, which was surprising because she had only done a few photoshoots. Could she be a natural? Absolutely! Watch her strike poses after poses - with the most amazing grace. Wow, she is a smash hit! But did she really have to get fucked by our Producer in the studio?

Cock Stroking
            Cock Sucking
            Rimming
            Creampie
            Swallowing

Comment

• File: lang.17.10.30.vienna.modeling.audition.mp4
              Size: 1976086888 bytes (1.84 GiB), duration: 01:23:01, avg.bitrate: 3174 kb/s
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2976 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

And she struck again.. the "blonde obsession" hovering over our website is here again. This time, we have an 18 year old blonde entering our studio. She wears a neon pink tank with sparkling emblems. The reason she is here today: she saw our "MODELS WANTED" ads in the local weekend newspaper. Her interest in becoming a Model has driven her to apply for a test photoshoot, and her application was approved by our Producers. She seemed shy and reserved during the intro - which surprised our Producer, who was expecting something different. As she starts posing though, we discover a side of her not typical for a teenager. She has grace, and class. Now, our Producer has no choice but to change his mind. This may be gold after all. But did she really have to get fucked by him in the middle of the photoshoot?

Cock Stroking / Cock Sucking
              Pussy Fucking
              Rimming
              Creampie

Comment

• File: lang.17.11.07.hanna.modeling.audition.mp4
                Size: 1946583991 bytes (1.81 GiB), duration: 01:21:14, avg.bitrate: 3195 kb/s
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2997 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

When it's time to book Models for our test photoshoots, we have a lot of different things to consider. It becomes hard to choose, but we usually end up selecting girls who have the most "potential". But that's a little bit of a vague term. And what kind of potential are we talking about? Namely the "marketable" kind - that is potential to be booked for real jobs. It goes without saying that 18 year old girls have a lot more chances to get booked because they can fit in the booming TEEN category. In the case of our next Model, an 18 year old blonde from Georgia, we had a lot of hopes for her to be placed. When she submitted her pictures, after seeing our "MODELS WANTED" ad, she was skeptical as to how we could help her. Thankfully our Producer was able to convince her to stop by for a test photoshoot. That was a good move on his part because she ended up having a natural talent as a Model. It was just obvious from the very first pose she struck. Our Producer is more than pleased. He is convinced. But, was there a reason for her to get fucked by him during the shoot?

Pussy Fucking
                Creampie

Comment

• File: lang.17.11.14.tara.modeling.audition.mp4
                  Size: 2115485256 bytes (1.97 GiB), duration: 01:28:22, avg.bitrate: 3192 kb/s
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 2994 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

It's been a lot of Teens lately, but this week we definitely do NOT have one in the studio. Our new recruit is 32 years old, and she is one of the sexiest girl we have ever auditioned. This super sexy brunette saw our "MODELS WANTED" ad on social media and wasted no time to apply. She knew she was going to be in Los Angeles for a few days, so she was hoping to be selected for a test photoshoot with us. She did. Our Producer welcomed her in the studio on a warm day of fall, where she displayed her natural sense of style. What a hottie this girl is!!! Our Producer is astonished. Her sex appeal is through the roof, and he begins thinking about all the jobs we could book her for. That will be huge! But, did she really have to get fucked in our studio?

Rimming
                  Pussy Fucking
                  Creampie

Comment

• File: Jericha Jem - Father's Lust.mp4
                    Size: 948289643 bytes (904.36 MiB), duration: 00:15:19, avg.bitrate: 8255 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 8114 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

Daddy please... We can't... But Daddy I have a boyfriend, please stop... You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that Daddy... Yes please, yes I promise I'll be a good girl for you Daddy. I'll do whatever you say....

Daddy's Girl, Blowjob, Big Tits, Submissive Sluts, Cheating, Brunette, Cumshot, POV

Comment

• File: Riley Star - Father and Daughter Sex Ed.mp4
                      Size: 588556220 bytes (561.29 MiB), duration: 00:17:51, avg.bitrate: 4396 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 186 kb/s (und)
                      Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4205 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Oh nothing Daddy... I just wanted to show you my panties, Do you like them? I'm afraid they might be too tight.. What do you think Daddy? Don't be silly Daddy, it's not a big deal... Why Daddy, are you afraid you'll get a boner again like you did last time? I don't mind Daddy. In health class they said it's totally normal for guys to get hard all the time... And actually Daddy I was wondering if you could explain some things to me. I'm just really curious and you always teach me new stuff, will you please show me how to have sex Daddy?...

Daddy's Girl, Blowjob, Blonde, Petite, Cumshot, Teen, POV

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X