Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: cpf.17.12.21.lexi.layo.santas.cum.present.mp4
    Size: 1365664063 bytes (1.27 GiB), duration: 00:21:54, avg.bitrate: 8315 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 318 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7989 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/c2715533265132181b2168dffbb867fd

Comment

• File: Stephanie West - Fucking Your Friend's Sexy Ex.mp4
      Size: 264697911 bytes (252.44 MiB), duration: 00:31:01, avg.bitrate: 1138 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1005 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

When your bro wants you to steal back some of his stuff from his ex's place, you do it... unless of course she's as sexy and horny as Stephanie West. Then you fuck her hard and cum on her natural tits!

POV, Outdoors, Sex, Doggystyle, Missionary, Blowjob, Indoors

Comment

• File: Aysha - Tied and punished.mp4
        Size: 502354194 bytes (479.08 MiB), duration: 00:40:38, avg.bitrate: 1648 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 159 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 1483 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Nick Moreno arrives ready to punish Aysha. First of all, he ties her up while she's wearing very few clothes and leaves her in a rickety building by herself. When he comes back, she knows she's gonna have a hard time but she also know that she's gonna get fucked in a way that will make her climax quite a few times.

Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Big Dick, BDSM, Big Tits, Tied

Comment

• File: Hadley Viscara.mp4
          Size: 295950150 bytes (282.24 MiB), duration: 00:22:53, avg.bitrate: 1724 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1400 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Hadley Viscara is horny and straight up doesn't give a fuck! She walks into the bathroom where her friend's boyfriend Derrick is taking a shower and makes as if she's looking for some special bowl or something that she and his girlfriend made together way back when. Said bowl just happens to be - for whatever reason - under the bathroom sink, and Derrick isn't buying this story either. Especially when Hadley strolls in wearing some insane outfits with a see-through top that shows her big fat titties. He doesn't know what's going on, but he wants her ass outta there before his woman gets home and crushes him. But Hadley's crazy has hell, and just walks her clothed ass into the shower! Derrick's like "Huh?" and Hadley's like "Uh-huh." And then she strips down and they're both like "Uhhh.ohhhh.yeaaaahhhhh."

Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Tits, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Deepthroating, Facial, Hairy bush, Natural Tits, Straight, Swallowing, Titty Fucking, Trimmed, Young

Comment

• File: gbcp.17.12.22.g142.skylar.mp4
            Size: 2051841865 bytes (1.91 GiB), duration: 00:42:54, avg.bitrate: 6377 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 317 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6046 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

Christmas came early this year, but only by a couple days! Welcome back friends, and get ready for the fuckin', fillin', and feedin'. We have this sexy mama on the bench, and she's ready to get some cock. The guys are pretty excited that those are tits out, and talk is cheap so they get down to business. They start munching on her pussy, everyone going around getting a taste. Chris goes first, thrusting his BBC into her making her moan. He pumps her with his cock until he tags in the next Cocksmen. He goes to town as well, tagging the next in. Once they've all gone around, it's time to start giving this sexy lady the loads! The guys start blasting one after another, filling up that tiny pussy. The way her tits bounce in that little blue top is absolutely mind-blowing. NOT as mind-blowing as what's about to happen. During a little break in the action we give Skylar a vibrator... I'm not sure if we mentioned it, but she SQUIRTS like a FUCKING FOUNTAIN. So we have her let it rip. BOY HOWDY, did you see that coming. She opens up the flood gates... (get a glimpse of Mitts face...) and squirts ALL OVER the place... (you'll have to check out the BTS for some fun clean up.) Now that everything is all wet, she makes her own impromptu slip and slide, and slides her mouth onto some more cock. This gives the guys an opportunity to get one more in. All in all, she takes 5 loads from the guys... and again you'll have to check the BTS for a special one... We get one last glimpse of that cream filled pussy and we say goodbye to the sexy Skylar!

Categories: 5 Creampies, Black Room, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Busty, Creampie, Creampie Eating, Deepthroat, Fucking, Gangbang, Gokkun, Interracial, Masturbation, Natural, Shaved, Squirting

Comment

• File: czc.17.12.21.couples.35.mp4
              Size: 737685739 bytes (703.51 MiB), duration: 00:23:48, avg.bitrate: 4133 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 3996 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I and my girlfriend came up with a superb survey on nudity of young girls on social networks and set course for the nearest school. Behind the main building, there was a group of girls slacking. Girls, let me see some boobs! Here's the money! The bait worked on the most beautiful girl and she exposed her raisins. She led us to her apartment building and that's where we gave her our naughty offer. A huge sum of money for sex! The lovely student doesn't get a generous allowance and she did not hesitate for a moment. We fucked her on the stairway behind the elevator. Awesome!!! Her parents were on their way home and could have run into us anytime. The gorgeous student gets fucked for cash! You want to see this!

Comment

• File: Lela Star - Confessions From Suburbia (2k).mp4
                Size: 652447082 bytes (622.22 MiB), duration: 00:40:55, avg.bitrate: 2126 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 1992 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Lela has the perfect suburban life. The perfect husband, the perfect house, in the perfect neighborhood. There's just one thing missing - getting the sexual satisfaction she deserves. So when she says goodbye to her husband in the morning, she has good morning to a nice cup of Keiran's cock. Her neighbor, Keiran knows exactly how she likes it and isn't afraid to experiment. Lela is ready to confess, confess how much she loves getting stuffed by her big dick neighbor while her husband is out.

Ass Worship,Big Ass,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Black Hair,Bubble ButtCheating,Couples Fantasies,Doggystyle (POV),Latina,Rough Sex,Sex Toys,Thick,Wife,Work Fantasies

Comment

• File: lpg.17.12.22.from.secretary.to.slut.mp4
                  Size: 2728921383 bytes (2.54 GiB), duration: 00:29:56, avg.bitrate: 12156 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 11951 kb/s, 50.00 fps(r) (und)

So, last week my boss had set me the task of getting some thigh high boots, fishnets, tiny shorts and a top like Harley Quinn from the Suicide Squad film. I think after I had trawled the seedy sex shops of Soho that I'd come up with the required outfit and hoped he was going to like it. The only thing really bothering me (and I hadn't thought about) was managing to get past all the personnel at their desks outside of his office in such an outfit, as stupidly I forgot to bring my long coat with me that day! After I'd thought I'd snuck in, I found that I had pleased my boss no end. He did find my tiny shorts a little too tight, but still found room to yank them to the side and stuff his dick into my soaking wet pussy. He had me crawling around the floor while filming my arse wiggling around,..

Comment

• File: js.17.12.22.monique.woods.merry.christmas.from.mon ique.mp4
                    Size: 1861756661 bytes (1.73 GiB), duration: 00:24:32, avg.bitrate: 10118 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9922 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

As a special Christmas gift to you may I present you with Monique dressed up as a sexy schoolgirl. This should keep you happy over the long, icy Christmas break. She had been begging to make a comeback dressed like this and so I obliged and as you can see she looked amazing. She completely lost it during the scene and kept jerking around on my dick which was very sexy indeed. Anyway, I can't really say much more about this scene other than Monique will go down as a jimslip classic and jimslip.com members will kneel down on Christmas Day and give thanks to the Lord for Monique!

Comment

• File: num.17.12.22.summer.day.full.service.for.the.nerd. mp4
                      Size: 1217143536 bytes (1.13 GiB), duration: 00:33:25, avg.bitrate: 4856 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4655 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Logan Long had a tough night at the club the night before. Despite doing everything in his power, he couldn't just seal the deal and bring a girl home. Not wanting another disappointing night, he calls his favorite massage parlor to see if they can come by.

Summer Day recommends the NURU massage and Logan is intrigued by her proposition. Once he finds out they can be there within the hour, he books his appointment immediately. When she starts taking off her clothes in front of him, he can't help but wonder what he's in for. He takes off his clothes and they enter the shower together. Summer massages and lathers his body, but it isn't long before she grabs his dick. Reminding her of how she mentioned that she was a professional: she confesses that she's never seen a cock that big before.

Not the type of man to squander an opportunity, he lets her do whatever she wants. They jump in the bath for step two. She pulls out his cock and without a moment's hesitation; she puts it in her mouth. No one's ever sucked his dick like that before, he just can't believe it! They get out of the bath for the grand finale as he lies down and she pours the oil all over her body. Sliding up and down, she rubs her tits on him getting them nice and oiled up. It isn't long before she turns him over and that huge cock ends up inside her mouth and pussy, she just can't help it, it feels so fucking good! It looks like the nerd finally sealed the deal!

Oil, Kissing, Blonde, Tattoo, Shower, Body Massage, Handjob, Blowjob, Cock Pussy Rubbing, Deepthroat

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X