Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: pba.18.02.27.nicol.black.mp4
    Size: 1396168826 bytes (1.30 GiB), duration: 00:29:58, avg.bitrate: 6212 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 191 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6014 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

I saw a beautiful brunette named Nicol Black walking down the street today, and I knew right away I wanted to fuck her. She introduced herself as Nicol Black, a 21 year old Russian woman who was here in Prague for University. Nicol was studying medicine, and got all of her funds from her parents, so the idea of making some extra cash really appealed to her. I told her if she let me take some pictures of her nice tits I would pay her, so she took me to her apartment. When she got naked it made my dick hard, and it wasn't long before she backed her ass up onto my hard cock! I came all over that nice ass, thanked her very much, and then went on my way!

Comment

• File: POV Sex with Little Miss Elle.mp4
      Size: 1558834531 bytes (1.45 GiB), duration: 00:11:25, avg.bitrate: 18205 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 126 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 18065 kb/s, 60.00 fps(r) (und)

I start out sucking and gagging on daddys dick, I soon get eager to have him fuck me doggystyle and he sticks his finger up my butt a little. Then he turns me around on my back and you get a beautiful view of me being fucked until he cums all over my tummy

Blowjob, POV Sex, Submissive Sluts, Blonde, Petite

Comment

• File: Abigail Mac & Gina Valentina & Lena Paul - Xander's World Tour - Ep.4.mp4
        Size: 1027054304 bytes (979.48 MiB), duration: 00:44:17, avg.bitrate: 3092 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2947 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Download Abigail_Mac_&_Gina_Valentina_&_Lena_Paul_-_Xander's_World_Tour_-_Ep.4.rar fast and secure

ZZ Behind The Cock catches up with Xander at his California mansion to see just how a living legend spends his day. Turns out it's surrounded by beautiful a bunch of beautiful women. Xander gives us exclusive access to his lavish lifestyle. Abigail, Gina, and Lena are trying to convince Xander to give one final farewell fuck. He's ready to make this curtain call one to remember - with one final legendary orgy!

Big Naturals,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Black Hair,Blonde,Blowjob (POV),Brunette,Doggystyle (POV),Foursome,Latina,Natural Tits

Comment

• File: sl.18.02.28.Athena.Rayne.mp4
          Size: 487954610 bytes (465.35 MiB), duration: 00:57:06, avg.bitrate: 1139 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 1002 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/261bcb006435b9e7dd73bb676d5b3226

Comment

• File: Violet Starr - Teach Me.mp4
            Size: 564925645 bytes (538.76 MiB), duration: 00:40:24, avg.bitrate: 1864 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 256 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 1602 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Knowledge can be an aphrodisiac, and for Violet, it was exactly what it took for her to fall for her professor. When a pretty girl half your age throws herself onto your cock, you'd be a fool to turn her down. Their relationship blossoms and now they live together, fucking every chance they can get.

Comment

• File: Jade Kush.mp4
              Size: 1403116927 bytes (1.31 GiB), duration: 00:35:08, avg.bitrate: 5325 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5001 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Jade Kush doesn't know what to do. She had a sex dream about her boyfriend's buddy Johnny, and now she thinks she's falling in love with him. That's what she tells Johnny over a meat and cheese board at her house, that she's going to have to break up with her boyfriend and never see either of them again. She just wants one thing before she disappears: Johnny's dick. If her desire to have Johnny's cock thrust deep inside of her pussy as he sucks on her big natural tits, everything in the world would be grand. Can it happen? Will it happen? Find out!

Big Natural Tits,Black Hair,Blow Job,Bubble Butt,Cum on Stomach,Foot Fetish,Hairy Pussy,Stockings,Tattoos

Comment

• File: Karol Lilien - Creampie Pleasure.mp4
                Size: 330068977 bytes (314.78 MiB), duration: 00:24:08, avg.bitrate: 1824 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (eng)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 1688 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

Karol Lilien sets the scene for a seductive time by lighting candles as she waits for Larry Steel to join her. When he enters Karol's room, he finds her trying to jump up and put some fabric over the lights. He helps her out by lifting her up so she can reach, then takes his thanks by groping Karol's firm breasts and thumbing and licking her hard nipples.

Dropping to his knees, Larry runs his hands down Karol's body until he reaches her firm ass. Spreading her tanned cheeks, he leans forward to press a kiss to each one. Then he focuses his attention on her anus, licking with a stiff tongue that leaves Karol squirming and moaning at the firm pressure to one of her most sensitive spots.

Laying down on the bed, Karol spreads her thighs so Larry can continue his oral ministrations. This time he is completely about her twat, which is already dripping wet form their anal play. When Larry finds Karol nice and creamy, he slips a finger deep into her snatch to rub her g-spot. Once Karol has recovered from the sheer pleasure, she switches her position until she's on her knees with one hand wrapped around Larry's shaft. She strokes his cock as she leans forward to lick and suck as she delivers a lusty blowjob.

Scooting up, Karol takes advantage of Larry's prone position and straddles his hardon. She slides down slowly until she's fully impaled by his hard dick. Then she starts pumping her hips to ride him nice and slow. When Larry brings one arm up to rub his thumb over Karol's clit, her movements become more urgent until she explodes with delight.

On her hands and knees once again, this time with Larry behind her, Karol moans in ecstasy as he slides right in. His strokes as he fucks her from behind hit all the right buttons to bring Karol right back to the passionate edge. When Larry pulls Karol back so that her back is to his chest, he strokes and caresses her tits while she enjoys the new angle of penetration.

Flipping onto her back with Larry supporting one of her legs so that her heel rests on his shoulder, Karol watches as her lover continues to work for her pleasure. Her winds up spooning behind her before leaving her with one last big O. When Karol cums this final time, Larry doesn't even try to hold back another moment. Instead he sinks all the way into her heat and lets loose with a creampie of hot jizz that trickles down Karol's thighs.

Creampie, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Blonde, Long hair, Petite, Girl-Boy, Blowjob, European, Handjob, Girl Orgasm, POV, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Passion, Anal Play

Comment

• File: fms.18.02.28.tana.lea.the.no.show.mp4
                  Size: 920196661 bytes (877.57 MiB), duration: 00:23:20, avg.bitrate: 5258 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5057 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Today Tana Lea visits bestie T-Stone for a massage and some redemption. T-Stone bailed on her birthday party leaving Tana pissed off and perturbed. T-Stone makes it up to her with a birthday massage but Tana wants more than just the casual rub down. She begins rubbing his cock through his massage pants, adamant to suck his cock and fuck him just like long ago. Tana deep throats his hard cock with a sloppy blowjob, then she rides on top of him with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. T-Stone rams his cock inside of her tight pussy making her moan in ecstasy until he pops his jizz over her massive boobs.

Oil, Pussy Licking, Big Tits, Tattoo, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Cum On Tits, Fingering, Massage

Comment

• File: prvs.18.02.28.joanna.one.more.for.the.road.mp4
                    Size: 1329581362 bytes (1.24 GiB), duration: 00:24:27, avg.bitrate: 7251 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 255 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6983 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/ed79f464a55ca3d5ea88ef439b024a88

Comment

• File: Hope Harper - Bathing With Bae.mp4
                      Size: 342682475 bytes (326.81 MiB), duration: 00:29:37, avg.bitrate: 1543 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 130 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 768x432, 1406 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I picked up my cute as fuck girlfriend Hope Harper from her college. She spent the whole day cramming for her real estate exam and was looking exhausted. She hopped in the car and told me all about her day, only all I could do was want to film her with this camera I found at my office. Hope was looking very sweet and while she was telling me about how hard cramming for exams were, all I could think about is staring down her top at her tempting cleavage--and getting hard myself! Hope just wanted to go home and relax after a long day but all I wanted to do was film her naked in the shower! Hope was a little tease as she poured herself a bath and laid out naked, teasing her tight teen body for me with her sweet perky tits on full display. All I could think about was staring at her beautiful pussy while watching her relax in the tub. I was really hoping that we'd be able to make a sex tape with this camera that I found and after fondling her beautiful boobs, I reached for Hope's tight pussy and soon realized she was wet---and not from the tub! I helped my girlfriend relax by feeding my throbbing cock deep down her throat before ramming her pussy all over the bathroom! I gave Ms. Harper the creamy facial she was hoping for and I think I did well to relieve her of a stressful day and made her realize how much of a good boyfriend I am--especially after giving her one of the greatest dickings she's ever had! And I caught it all on tape, so enjoy watching Hope excel in what she's really good at--sucking and fucking big cock!

Amateur, Couples Fantasies, POV, Car, Shower, Bathtub, Bathroom, Sex, Cum Shot, Wet, Handjob - POV, Hotpants, Fit / Athletic, Shaved, Blowjob - POV, Blonde, Facial - POV

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X