No announcement yet.

Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Valentina Nappi Gets A Helping Of Cock In Her Pussy From A Roadside Assista.mp4
    Size: 793829319 bytes (757.05 MiB), duration: 00:43:11, avg.bitrate: 2451 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 2320 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download Valentina_Nappi_Gets_A_Helping_Of_Cock_In_Her_Pussy_From_A_Roadside_Assista.rar fast and secure

Valentina Nappi visits her friend in LA and takes her car for a spin, but the car ends up running out of gas! She calls roadside assistance and a sexy guy comes in to help her. It's so hot out and Valentina wants to get naked with the car mechanic, so they find a pool to skinny dip in! One thing leads to another and they end up going into the house to fuck all over the white furniture.

Comment

• File: Candice Dare - Car Wash Candice.mp4
      Size: 969729444 bytes (924.81 MiB), duration: 00:34:35, avg.bitrate: 3739 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3540 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Get ready for an epic car wash tease with the gorgeous Candice Dare. This Blonde cutie with her big booty is ready for hardcore anal! Including ass worshiping and intense face sitting! It's time for wet and wild relentless anal sex and it doesn't get better than this!

Anal, Hardcore, Cumshot, Facial, Blonde, Petite, Small Tits, Gonzo, Big Ass, Rough Sex

Comment

• File: gbcp.18.09.07.G179.Hillary.mp4
        Size: 275282921 bytes (262.53 MiB), duration: 00:32:33, avg.bitrate: 1128 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x400, 987 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/0d1cbfa02d7fd65e2704be4346b22bd8

Comment

• File: js.18.09.07.mia.evans.shes.back.and.shes.horny.mp4
          Size: 1697184156 bytes (1.58 GiB), duration: 00:22:23, avg.bitrate: 10110 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 189 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9907 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

You may have seen the sexy Mia recently performing with my wife Lara Latex in a scene of unashamed hot lesbo action. Having enjoyed that, Mia announced that she would like to do a casting for my site. I warned her that only the 'creme de la creme' of girls could attend a Jim Slip casting to which she quipped, 'I might come as a sexy schoolgirl". For a full millisecond I scratched my head in thought and replied 'I'll have to think ab...OK you can come!" Anyway, as promised she turned up in black tights, a short pleated skirt & blue cardigan buttoned up to the top & we started the casting. I so...

Comment

• File: bdp.18.09.07.sadie.holmes.seduces.her.step.daddy.m p4
            Size: 989224774 bytes (943.40 MiB), duration: 00:15:49, avg.bitrate: 8339 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 291 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 8036 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

Sadie Holmes has an interesting relationship with her Step Father. He accidentally walked in on her naked one day, since then she has been playing games with the man of the house. She has been finding ways to show her Step Daddy her tight teenage body any chance she can get. He will catch her lounging on the couch in lingerie. She will walk around the house barely dressed. Sadie will do her chores without pants, exposing her tight teenage ass. Her Step Father becomes noticeably distracted by her sexy young body and skimpy clothes. Sadie Holmes is fueled by his discomfort. The more he reacts, the less clothes she wears. One day, while her Mom is out for the day, Sadie Holmes decides to make her move. She walks into her parents bedroom wearing nothing but her bra and panties. There she finds her Step Father all by himself. He protests her wearing such a skimpy outfit around the house. Sadie reminds him of the time he caught her alone naked. She also confronts him about the looks he gives to all her friends whenever she has them over after school. Her Step Daddy has nothing to say in return. She has him backed into a corner and knows he is hers. Sadie makes her intentions clear as she seduces the grown man. She feels his hard cock through his pants while she begs to have him treat her the way he treats Mommy. He becomes putty in her hands, and gives into his sexy Step Daughter. Sadie Holmes starts sucking her Step Dad's big dick. She strips completely nude and shows her tight shaved pussy. Her nubile body is wanting and waiting. Sadie climbs on top of the man and lowers her tight young cunt down on his big dick in cowgirl. She moans with delight as she is filled to the fullest. Sadie immediately makes her fantasy clear as she fucks the man of the house. She rides his dick while telling him that she wants to be what he fantasies about. She lays on her back and opens her legs. Sadie tells him she wants to be all his. She doesn't want to let other boys fuck her after school. She wants to be her Step Daddy's fuck toy. She wants to service him every night. When she flips around to show off her tight teen ass while she rides him reverse cowgirl, she explains how long she has wanted to feel his cock inside her young pussy. When he can't hold back anymore, he pulls out of the teen pussy and sprays her all natural body down with a huge load of cum. The couple know they have something special. No one can ever find out. Sadie Holmes isn't going to tell anyone she is fucking her Step Dad and neither is he. She wants this to happen more often. It looks like the pair will share a secret, and a lot of orgasms.

Brunettes, Natural, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Teen

Comment

• File: pmx.18.08.31.cheri.deville.and.sizi.sev.ride.it.mp 4
              Size: 1038839963 bytes (990.71 MiB), duration: 00:17:02, avg.bitrate: 8132 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 224 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7898 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/db7f9fde49826aa29d152b8275e4e202

Comment

• File: Sophia Leone - Fucking my Step Daughter Fresh Out the Shower.mp4
                Size: 314408147 bytes (299.84 MiB), duration: 00:19:08, avg.bitrate: 2191 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2042 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I interrupt my step daughter Sophia in the shower, I really need to talk to her. Her mom and I have been having some serious issues, My wife is not giving me the attention I need. Sophia is so beautiful, I tell her she can help me get over her mom. At first Sophia is appalled that I would even mention something like that but I convince her that it would be such a huge help to me. Sophia is such a caring step daughter she drops to her knees and starts blowing me while she is still soaking wet from the shower. I fuck Sophia's sweet tight pussy right there on the bathroom floor till I cum all over her face.

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, POV, Father, Daughter, Facial

Comment

• File: Riley Star - You Have to Feel How Wet I Am Bro.mp4
                  Size: 352594651 bytes (336.26 MiB), duration: 00:18:56, avg.bitrate: 2483 kb/s
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2333 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

My sister Riley got caught at school sexting me during class, the teacher gave her detention which cut into our personal time. Now we have to hurry up before everyone comes home from work. Riley rushes in my room and strips off her clothes, we only have an hour! Riley wastes no time pulling out my cock and putting it in her mouth. At first my sister is afraid it will not fit in her tight pussy but she was so wet it just slide right in her tight hole! I really enjoy fucking Riley, especially when she lets me fuck her till I just nut inside her. Thanks sis.

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, POV, Brother, Sister, Creampie

Comment

• File: Molly Mae - Needs Some Experience From Her Old Brother.mp4
                    Size: 559906775 bytes (533.97 MiB), duration: 00:29:42, avg.bitrate: 2514 kb/s
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2364 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I caught my step sister in the bathroom taking some pretty risque photos of herself! I watched for a little bit till she caught me, Molly tells me there is a boy she really likes in school and can not get his attention like the other girls do. Molly tells me she just wants to be like the other girls and have a boy pay attention to her. Molly needs some brotherly advice and I give her all 8 inches of it. I show my sister what guys like girls to do, it was the only right thing to do and her tight pussy fit so perfectly around my cock! I even show my sister the correct way to take a facial.

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, POV, Brother, Sister, Facial

Comment

• File: Ashley Fires - Mommy Is A Street Walking Whore Continued.mp4
                      Size: 517651461 bytes (493.67 MiB), duration: 00:25:29, avg.bitrate: 2708 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 101 kb/s (und)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2599 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Mom had been working overtime for the past few weeks. Between the household bills and Harlos tuition for next semester quickly approaching it was time to hustle. Shed been working the streets awhile now and had a handful of repeat tricks also she knew all the best places to pick up new johns; Mom had become a pretty decent whore. Shed been out since Friday night, it was now Sunday morning as she walked into their tiny one bedroom apartment immediately pouring herself a drink, she put her earnings on the nightstand and removed her shoes. Exhausted, it didnt take long for her to fall asleep. Harlo soon came home he went directly to the money and counted it. Mom he said sternly, she didnt answer. Again, Mom? Mom, wake up! Slowly she sat up, hi honey, she greeted him. Is this all of it? he barked at her. She was confused as to why he was angry. Harlo, theres a couple hundred dollars there she said to him. Thats not good enough, Mom. He replied and proceeded to berate her for not having more for him. Yes, shed given some specials but these other girls were competitive, she saw an opportunity to make more in offering the men a discount if they film her doing her depraved acts with them! Instead of arguing with him she started rubbing his shoulders, I got the videos you wanted she said. He wanted to watch her in action, fucking and sucking strangers to provide for him. Do you want Mommy to suck your cock while you watch them? His cock was already hard as she helped remove his shorts. He watched the collection of videos on her phone as she blew him, get up, get undressed and bend over so I can fuck you he demanded and she obliged; she always did. Harlo fucked her hard, choking her like the slut she was. Make love to me Harlo! Mom screamed. Only if you eat my ass first he teased her. Mom was such a filthy bitch, ok! She said sounding rather enthusiastic about it. He hopped up and sat on her face while she tongued his asshole for a few minutes, make love to me! She cried out again. Harlo thrust himself onto her, penetrating her fuckhole once more. This time was slow and deep, passionate and rough, when they made love it was as if time had stopped entirely. Im gonna cum! Harlo said as he pulled out just in time for his cock to explode in her mouth, he knew how much she liked the taste of him. Mom rolled over in post orgasmic bliss, she was going back to sleep! Harlo peered into the bedroom, Youre not going to sleep, youre going back out there and youre not coming home until you have more money. Yes dear, whatever you say.

taboo, cum on pussy, deepthroat, fetish, mother-son, blowjob, cum on face

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X