Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: Ellie Idol - Sister Sleeps In Your Room While Auntie Is In Town.mp4
    Size: 928785385 bytes (885.76 MiB), duration: 00:13:07, avg.bitrate: 9441 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 158 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 9275 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Auntie Carol is in town which means I've forfeited my room and have the choice of the couch where dogs will jump on me all night or with you, my brother, in your bed. I get under the covers of your small blanket and almost immediately notice your erection. I laugh awkwardly unsure of what to do in this situation I'm in with you. Well, you can either jerk off or we can fuck. Anyway, if we want to pass out in your uncomfortable bed, we need to wear ourselves out. I'll ride you for a bit but then you need to fuck me until you cum so you can get rid of your boner.

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, Creampie

Comment

• File: Ellie Idol - Missing Mommy.mp4
      Size: 989104707 bytes (943.28 MiB), duration: 00:22:34, avg.bitrate: 5844 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 158 kb/s (eng)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5680 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

It's just you and me dad after mom left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't sleep. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say dad can you cuddle me like she used to with you. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.

Hey daddy, What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is, Is it because I look like mom?

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, Creampie

Comment

• File: Maxine X - My Fantasy BBC Gangbang Cums To Fruition.mp4
        Size: 1180668273 bytes (1.10 GiB), duration: 00:47:32, avg.bitrate: 3312 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 317 kb/s (eng)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 2989 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

I always had the fantasy of creating my own BBC Gangbang on line. So, when my boyfriend was out, I put an add online for some BBCs to cum over for a Gangbang. Luckily, four hot studs showed up including 2 cops, a convict and a EMS guy! I had them all line up and show me what they got as I got on my knees and took all their huge, black cocks in my mouth. Then, they put me on my back to use my two other holes as they fucked me long and hard. I squirted so much from the fucking at one point that the guys were amazed! I even gave them my tight asshole as they fucked my ass to long, hard, intense orgasms, too. Suddenly, my boyfriend came home and I begged him to join in rather than get mad. Fortunately for me, he decided to not get mad and join as he used my holes along with the other guys two. At the end, the boys put me on my knees in doggie style as each one fucked me from behind and came on my face, mouth and tits! I thanked my wonderful boyfriend for making all my dreams cum true and yours will, too, when you see this hot, new movie

Anal, BBC, Cum Eating, Cumshots, Gangbang, Group Sex, squirting

Comment

• File: Katrina Jade - Rammed Hardcore.mp4
          Size: 1444112466 bytes (1.34 GiB), duration: 00:31:15, avg.bitrate: 6162 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 5961 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

Katrina Jade from The Booty Movie 3 showing off that sweet ass and those big tits before gobbling on Jordan's cock. Katrina is rammed hard in a few positions and her taking it doggy and riding that meat is great, complete with pussy filled creampie.

Straight, Oral, Big Boobs, Interracial, Creampie

Comment

• File: Ellie Idol - Eat It From My Pussy.mp4
            Size: 704639434 bytes (672.00 MiB), duration: 00:14:28, avg.bitrate: 6494 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 157 kb/s (eng)
            Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 224 kb/s (eng)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6105 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

You're going to leave a tasty creampie inside of me that you won't be able to resist eating since I know you love how my pussy tastes. You're going to get me off while you finally fulfill that fantasy of swallowing your own cum! First thing's first though. Let's fuck! I know I won't be able to resist kissing you knowing your mouth is filled with our juices.

Hardcore, Roleplay, Lingerie, POV, Creampie

Comment

• File: Kendra Spade - Wet Chains.mp4
              Size: 602653135 bytes (574.73 MiB), duration: 00:22:31, avg.bitrate: 3569 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3437 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/ca2e7d05d600908807a8baa37cd5d0ea

Comment

• File: Aaliyah Love - Panty Perv.mp4
                Size: 741184032 bytes (706.85 MiB), duration: 00:32:10, avg.bitrate: 3072 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2926 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

When busty blonde housewife Aaliyah Love catches her new stepson Alex Legend sniffing her panties and jerking off, she decide to tach him a lesson about respecting other people's things. First up - her pussy! Alex whips out his massive cock for his stepmom to suck hard, but she'll have to deepthroat it to the balls if she want him to fill her to the brim with big dick. Aaliyah knows how to work her blowjob lips but Alex is gonna have to prove he can stretch out his stepmother's wet pussy until she's ready for him to unload all over her gorgeous face! Always a nice sport, Aaliyah even lets Alex hold on to a pair of panties as a reward.

Blonde, Cheating, Deep Throat, Facial, MILF, Natural Tits, Petite, Step-Mother, Straight, Tattoos

Comment

• File: Bailey Brooke - Please Dad, I Never Ask For Anything.mp4
                  Size: 440224357 bytes (419.83 MiB), duration: 00:20:09, avg.bitrate: 2913 kb/s
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2764 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I only want what's best for my little girl, and I tried to reason with her before and tell her that going to summer school is no big deal. She seems so ashamed to not be able to graduate with the rest of her class. It cuts me to my core to hear her call herself stupid and say she's not good enough. It's impossible to say no to her, even knowing that by doing so, it would not be in her best interest.

Daughters always find a way into their father's hearts, but my daughter figured out a way to get into my pants. Despite how much work I put into helping my daughter in her classes, she still manages to get her way. I promise her a passing grade, but she has to promise to not to tell anyone about this.

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Father, Daughter, POV, Creampie

Comment

• File: Sierra Nicole - I Know You Stole My Panties Bro.mp4
                    Size: 347711534 bytes (331.60 MiB), duration: 00:15:21, avg.bitrate: 3020 kb/s
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 2871 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

The want to fuck my sister wasn't going away, so I had to come up with something to keep me from pounding her young pussy. I went into her bed room and found a pair of sexy worn panties. The thought of her fresh pussy rubbing against the fabric made me go nuts! After she told mom that I am stealing her stuff, I had to convince her that she must be misplacing her clothes. "I know you took my favorite pair of panties!" she yelled at me. There's no way I was giving up those panties, the smell of my sisters sweet juices are so intoxicating.

Right when my mind slips off for a second, sis catches me staring at her crotch with a full hard on! She totally swooned over my cock once I started pumping myself into her wet pussy. I didn't want to be too selfish so I admitted that I stole the panties and promise to give them back, only if she can keep this secret from mom.

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Brother, Sister, POV, Facial

Comment

• File: Karlie Brooks - Your Uncle Doesn't Need to Wear a Condom, Right.mp4
                      Size: 462523800 bytes (441.10 MiB), duration: 00:30:07, avg.bitrate: 2048 kb/s
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 1898 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

I have a super sweet niece, who adores me! We have always had a kind of fun/special relationship. I am the cool "fun Uncle" in the family, who always makes any family get together less boring. She watched her watch her 1st rated R movie me with, and when she turned 18 I helped her snag a few drinks when her Father wasn't looking.

I started to really tell she was "developing" over the past summer. We would play fight in the pool, and when we would wrestle underwater, there was more to grab than normal. I think she liked when I touched her, or at least she never said anything to stop me and she always wanted to wrestle. Either way, she was definitely filling out her bikini more and I was taking notice.

So when her Father told me she had been acting up lately and he was concerned it was over boy issues, I thought I might be a good person for her to turn to for "guidance". Watch as I talk my niece into agreeing that I am the right guy to teach her about what boys like sexually. I get her to trust me so much, that she lets me enter her without having to put a condom on. You could tell she was very nervous the whole time, but I didn't care. I just wanted to feel the sweet juices of my niece's vagina, and man...she was soooo tight!

Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex, Uncle, Niece, POV, Facial

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X