Straight Sex Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File: mrs.18.02.28.carmel.anderson.mp4
    Size: 1340922247 bytes (1.25 GiB), duration: 00:28:43, avg.bitrate: 6226 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 191 kb/s (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 6027 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Horny oiled British babe Carmel Anderson is lying naked in the massage rooms when she is startled by Steve entering the room. Steve calms her nerves and lies Carmel down, then lightly brushes her skin with his fingertips. Steve pours oil on Carmel's chest and massages her tits, then moves to her feet, and massages her thighs. "Do you think you could rub some oil on my pussy," asks Carmel, and Steve gleefully obliges. "Do you think you could rub some oil on my ass," is the next question, so Steve eats her ass, then makes her squirt with his fingers. Steve fucks Carmel until she climaxes multiple times, then creampies her!

Creampie, Sex, Squirt, Rimjob, Massage, Oil, Deep Throat, Gagging, Ass Licking, Pussy Licking, Blowjob - POV, Pussy Fingering, Cumshot Clean-Up

Comment

• File: Kira Noir, Harley Dean - Double Trouble (2k).mp4
      Size: 798527530 bytes (761.54 MiB), duration: 00:50:21, avg.bitrate: 2115 kb/s
      Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 63 kb/s (und)
      Video: h264, yuv420p, 854x480, 2047 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Harley has been a member of Club VXN for six months now and has had nothing but fantastic experiences. She always sticks to the rules of the club and is always open to everything. When she receives the details of her latest date she is a little sceptical. It's a daytime meeting which deviates from the guidelines and she has reservations. The man in question is one of the original members of the exclusive club and this allows him certain privileges - but can he handle what he is asking for?

Threesome, FFM, Ebony, 69, Face Sitting, Riding, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Pussy Licking, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Spooning, Rimming, Big Tits

Comment

• File: Yemaya Gonzalez - Hotel infidelity.mp4
        Size: 1851989040 bytes (1.72 GiB), duration: 00:30:15, avg.bitrate: 8163 kb/s
        Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
        Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7997 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Nick Moreno is with his girlfriend at a hotel where they call room service in the middle of the night to order a couple of beers. The chambermaid on duty is Yemaya, who makes Nick extremely horny with her tattoos. He offers her a very generous tip in exchange for some of her time doing nasty things with him. Yemaya forgets for a while about her boyfriend, who's waiting for her at home, and fucks the **** out of good old Nick.

Big Ass, Big Dick, Hardcore, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, POV, Tattoo, Big Tits, Cumshot

Comment

• File: Anastasia Knight - Dating Daddy.mp4
          Size: 1654945822 bytes (1.54 GiB), duration: 00:22:49, avg.bitrate: 9671 kb/s
          Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 192 kb/s (und)
          Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 9471 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

No. Go away.. I don't want to talk about it Daddy... My boyfriend broke up with me.. I don't know what to do... Boy are so stupid. Daddy, am I not pretty enough?.. You're just saying that because you have too... You really mean it? I still hate him though... Okay Daddy, I'll have some ice cream I guess, I feel a little bit better now. I love you too Daddy....

Blowjob, Secret, Daughter, Daddy's Girl, Fucking, Family, POV, Petite, Cumshot, Braces, Teen, Blonde, Facial

Comment

• File: Jenna Jones - Waiting.mp4
            Size: 1281148811 bytes (1.19 GiB), duration: 00:29:03, avg.bitrate: 5880 kb/s
            Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
            Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5746 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/dcdefe740282598bfe4bfed28fcabb9d

Comment

• File: Kira Noir - Oily Yoga.mp4
              Size: 642101745 bytes (612.36 MiB), duration: 00:30:08, avg.bitrate: 2841 kb/s
              Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
              Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2695 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Kira is a sexy, flexible yoga instructor, and she's hired massage therapist Johnny to make a house call after a long day of practice on the mat. When Johnny enters the house, he's shocked to find the gorgeous Kira bent over as she's finishing up her stretches. Kira wants a full-body massage, so she applies enough oil to make her whole leotard see-through! Soon it becomes clear that Kira is hungry for more - it's time to to turn this yoga session into a sexy, slippery fuck.

Black Hair,Caucasian,Dark Skin,Ebony,Massage,Natural Tits,Oil,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy,Work Fantasies,Yoga

Comment

• File: Valentina Nappi - Clutching Her Pearls.mp4
                Size: 842842620 bytes (803.80 MiB), duration: 00:35:22, avg.bitrate: 3178 kb/s
                Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 139 kb/s (und)
                Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 3031 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

Valentina is a rare pearl, so why not treat her like one? After lounging in a luxurious bath filled to the brim with pearls and oil, Valentina treats us to a tasty tease of her bountiful booty. When Van stumbles upon this precious gem, he can't help but get dick deep in her derriere, then leave her with a little token of his appreciation.

Anal,Ass Worship,Big Naturals,Big Tits,Blowjob (POV),Brunette,Bubble Butt,Feet,Gonzo,Handjob (POV),Sex Toys

Comment

• File: pb.18.02.28.sisi.sexy.student.in.stockings.mp4
                  Size: 1595433744 bytes (1.49 GiB), duration: 00:26:16, avg.bitrate: 8099 kb/s
                  Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo, s16, 157 kb/s (und)
                  Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 7933 kb/s, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Hot student with a long brown hair and some sexy stockings gives a long cock-worshipping blowjob and then has her amazing sweet pussy fucked by my big white cock with her legs up high, making her pussy ever tighter. We fucked on the sofa and on a small bench before I shot a massive load of cum on her pussy and sent her home.

Comment

• File: Abella Danger - Guilty Nanny Rides Hard Dick To Redemption.mp4
                    Size: 808974446 bytes (771.50 MiB), duration: 00:45:19, avg.bitrate: 2380 kb/s
                    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 127 kb/s (und)
                    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2248 kb/s, 59.94 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/5544e8f09c3ecf93c829d9171fe22d20

Comment

• File: Abella Danger - Mr. Nice Guy.mp4
                      Size: 897639426 bytes (856.06 MiB), duration: 00:40:05, avg.bitrate: 2986 kb/s
                      Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 192 kb/s (eng)
                      Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 2787 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r) (und)

SCENE opens on Amy, an 18-year-old girl, as she crashes through the door and into a hallway, laughing and nearly losing her footing. She is closely followed by Eric, a 25-year-old man, who catches the teenager and steadies her on her feet, laughing alongside her. The happy pair met that night at a club and instantly hit it off, flirting and dancing until the wee hours of the morning. When Eric invited Amy back to his house, she eagerly accepted and now here they are. Slightly embarrassed from the wipe out, the girl looks down the darkened hallway of her hookup's place. It's filled with strange statues that catch her off guard. 'What are you ... some kind of serial killer?' she asks giggling, as Eric kisses her neck and guides her down the hall, brushing off his art collection as a hobby. He opens the door to his master and invites her inside. 'See, no statues in here, I promise!' She walks inside, and he shuts the door, his expression dropping completely. Inside the bedroom, the pair start kissing and making their way over to Eric's bed. In between kisses, they recount their night together and what a great coincidence it was for them to meet. Even though they've only known each other for a few hours, it feels as if they've known each other for years. You can tell that Amy is totally smitten by Eric, who is being sweet and goofy with her. She coyly asks if she can suck his dick and, smiling, he stops and takes her by the hand. 'Before we do anything,' he says. 'I need to make sure we're honest with each other. I'm guessing you're not twenty-one yet, are you? You seem a little young to be at that club.' Amy blushes and admits that she just turned eighteen, using her sister's ID to get in. It was the first time she's ever done anything like that before. Eric laughs, shaking his head, and asks if she even ever had sex before. Amy drops his hand and, trying to act sexy and mature, tells him she's had three boyfriends and fucked two of them. 'I'm really good at sex,' she says awkwardly, leaning back in. They kiss again for a few minutes and she starts to unzip his pants when he stops her again. 'Have you ever had rough sex before, Amy?' He asks calmly. She looks a bit taken aback but, wanting to seem cool, tells him 'sure, I've done that.' Eric smiles and puts her hand back over his crotch. 'Good,' he says sweetly. 'Because I really like you!' Amy eagerly pulls out his cock and looks up at him. 'I like you too!' she says before he shoves his cock deep down her throat. This descends into the BG ROUGH SEX scene. Throughout the sex, Eric takes a dominant role into making Amy submit to a range of rough sex positions. His attitude switches from being a nice guy to a total sadist: verbally humiliating and domineering the girl. Despite his change in behavior, Amy remains eager to please him and consents to every act but, as the sex goes on, you can see her being pushed further and further out of her comfort zone by Eric's rough demeanor. Likewise, the further he pushes her, the more Eric seems to get off.

Hardcore, Natural Tits, Teen, Fisting, Pussy to mouth, Deepthroat, Creampie, Creeper, Rough Sex, Gagging

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X