• White Men Are Slaves

Starring: An Li

General:
    Name: ANLI_White Men Are Slaves
    Format: mp4
    Size: 466.46 MB
    Video: avc1, 00:08:05, 7922 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
    Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Have you ever felt guilt about your whiteness? About the prevailing atmosphere of white colonialism in the world? About your undeserved privilege as a cis white male? Have you ever kneeled before a dominant Asian Goddess and realized that everything finally felt right? Yes, you have.

It's time the tables were turned on you, white bitch. It's time you sat down and learned your place. It's time you shut the fuck up and learn how to obey the more powerful race. Consider this a re-education of sorts. And I'm providing the much needed balance in the world - bringing justice by bringing you down.

When you kneel before me, you know exactly where you stand. You know exactly what you are.

You're nothing more than a white male slave to me.

Features: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom POV, female supremacy, female domination, race play, raceplay, racial humiliation, white humiliation, asian supremacy

Category: ASIAN GODDESS
    Related Categories: ASIAN PRINCESS, ASIAN, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
    Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian femdom, asian dominatrix, asian supremacy, taiwan, taiwanese, white slave, raceplay, race play, female domination, racial humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 466.46 MB
    Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:12.

Comment

• My Ass, Your Balls

Starring: An Li

General:
      Name: ANLI_AN LI'S ASS EMPORIUM#2019-06-07#My Ass, Your Balls#An Li#
      Size: 703.81 MB
      Video: avc1, 00:12:11, 7939 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
      Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

The thing that I love the most about bondage is that it makes my slaves so vulnerable. When you are all bound up, you can't fight back and you can't refuse me. You're helpless, and I can manipulate that in whichever way pleases me.

This is very much the case with my slave. I've duct taped him in both frog tie on his legs and wing tie on his arms, leaving his poor cock and balls wide open for torment. And I've got a stingy little crop with me, ready to whip his cock and balls with.

He hates ballbusting and CBT, but really, he has no choice here. I enjoy watching his confused pleasure as I sit on his face, a thin latex thong separating my asshole and pussy from him, commanding him to lick my ass - only to bring my crop down onto his cock and balls in total pain. You know I like a lot of pain with my pleasure.

And when I'm done? A sharp, swift punch to his nads to seal in his complete and total weakness. It's what's good for him.

Features: ballbusting, cbt, ball, facesitting, ass smothering, duct tape bondage, ass worship, ass fetish, ass licking, latex, cropping, crop, ball slapping, ball hitting

Category: BALLBUSTING
      Related Categories: CBT, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, DUCT TAPE FETISH.
      Keywords: an li, mistress an li, dominatrix an li, step-daddy an li, asian mistress, asian dominatrix, asian femdom, ass worship, ass fetish, cropping, whipping, duct tape bondage, strict bondage, tease and denial, femdom.

Download from Keep2Share
      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 703.81 MB
      Last edited by stachoo; 11-10-2023, 04:12.

Comment

• THE BOY & THE WITCH feat AstroDomina

General:
        Name: ASTRODOMINA_THE BOY & THE WITCH feat AstroDomina
        Size: 852.32 MB
        Video: avc1, 00:21:19, 5264 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
        Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

When you get lost and end up on my doorstep, you may find out this tale doesn't have such a happy ending for you!

You are but a simple little 6 inch tall gnome boy that got yourself lost in the woods. After wandering for a long time you stumble across a house and knock on the door. A beautiful woman answers the door and greets you warmly, though she's very surprised because she doesn't get many visitors. But she invites you to come in and take a rest.

You tell her you're hungry, lost and don't know what to do. She tells you not to worry, you can stay with her as long as you like. She seems very welcoming, but also seems oddly excited when she looks at just how small you are, and you notice her stomach grumbling. She says you can stay but only if you do your share of the work around the house, and eat whatever she decides to feed you. Over the next few weeks she begins to fatten you up, you start growing fond of each other, but you also notice she keeps looking at you as if you were at tasty morsel, making off hand comments about how 'delicious' you look..

After about a month of living with her, you confront her about your fears - that she's simply planning to eat you. To your surprise, she confesses that she's a witch and says she loves to turn little gnomes like you into her meals and can't help but think about how tasty you would be. She opens up about her dark desire and to her surprise, you confess you also have a desire for her to eat you and say you'll let her do it. She gets very excited now and says she never had a gnome actually want to be eaten before.

Before she eats you though, she lets you take a tour of her huge mouth, indulging you in your fantasy and describing how great it's going to be to eat you and what you're going to experience as you slide down her throat into her stomach, only to be completely digested and be absorbed by her body. Finally the moment has come, and she uses her magical powers to turn you into a sausage. Completely at her mercy now, unable to move or run away, there's no chance now for second thoughts - you will become the witches best meal she's ever had!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: VORE
        Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FAIRY TALES, GIANTESS, EROTIC MAGIC, EXECUTRIX.
        Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, vore, vore fantasy, giantess, tiny man pov, executrix, witch, magic, transformed, pov, femdom pov, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
        Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 852.32 MB
        Last edited by stachoo; 10-13-2023, 14:43.

Comment

• PSYCHOTIC SCHOOLGIRL feat AstroDomina

General:
          Name: ASTRODOMINA_PSYCHOTIC SCHOOLGIRL feat AstroDomina
          Size: 2.22 GB
          Video: avc1, 00:34:42, 8815 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
          Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi there! Nice dick you've got there! What? You don't want to play? Well, too bad hahaha!

You wake up in a strange room, in a strange bed, only to find you're unable to move!.. you're wondering what's going on when suddenly, Sydney pops up from the end of the bed, smiling at you and dressed in a school girl outfit. You have no idea who she is or how she got you here, but she tells you she's in a mood today, for some dick! Do you want your dick sucked? Normally you'd be into it but she's acting pretty crazy and you shake your head. Well, she says, I guess we'd better tie up your legs before the medicine wears off!

As she ties you up she explains how you're not the first guy to try to get away from her, they all end up in the same place, tied up to her bed completely at her mercy. She can see that you're scared and kinda seems to get off on it. She grabs your cock, and plays with it as you plead with your eyes. She doesn't care what you want, she's going to get what she wants and she want's to suck dick! She begins licking and sucking your member and as much as you try to resist you can't help but get hard..

She starts going down on you pretty rough. Do you like it rough or playful? Well, it doesn't really matter, you can't do anything about it can you? This girl keeps taunting you and giggling at how scared you look, aren't you so lucky? She keeps working on your cock against your will, even biting your cock and toying with your balls, making you get closer to cumming.. she wants your sperm! And she will get it whether you like it or not! She really is a total psycho schoolgirl!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: BONDAGE
          Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SCHOOL UNIFORM, BONDAGE BLOWJOBS, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM POV.
          Keywords: asian goddess, asian dominatrix, asian princess, astrodomina, schoolgirl, pov blowjob, bj, coerced blowjob, female domination, femdom pov, pigtails, socks, crazy girl, rope bondage, bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
          Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 2.22 GB

Comment

• LATEX DEBT COLLECTOR feat AstroDomina

General:
            Name: ASTRODOMINA_LATEX DEBT COLLECTOR feat AstroDomina
            Size: 207.61 MB
            Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 2323 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
            Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

You wake up confused. Your body feels numb. You can move your head but nothing more. A sexy latex clad woman is busy tying your legs. Apparently, she gave you a horse tranquilizer. Surprised at how quickly you regained consciousness, she doesn't miss a beat with the rope. But the rope isn't the end of it. After tying both your legs, she also brings out a chastity device and a gag. When she explains why she's there, it turns out she's there to collect a debt. And she'll do whatever it takes to make sure her employer gets what they want.

Category: BONDAGE
            Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE, FEMDOM POV, BALLGAGGED, LATEX, CHASTITY.
            Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, asian, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, femdom, bondage, rope bondage, chastity, gag, ball gag, astrodomina, executrix, latex.

Download from Keep2Share
            Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 207.61 MB

Comment

• Catwoman Unfair

Starring: Mistress Hera

General:
              Name: BBCHICKS_Catwoman Unfair
              Format: wmv
              Size: 352.02 MB
              Video: WMV3, 00:06:50, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
              Audio: WMA, 285 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
              Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 352.02 MB

Comment

• Chased Through The Room

Starring: Lady Inessa

General:
                Name: BBCHICKS_Chased Through The Room
                Size: 172.91 MB
                Video: WMV3, 00:07:39, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
                Audio: WMA, 285 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.91 MB

Comment

• Clothespins Torture

Starring: Empress & Isabella

General:
                  Name: BBCHICKS_Clothespins Torture
                  Size: 278.87 MB
                  Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 5000 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
                  Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
                  Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 278.87 MB

Comment

• Suffer Little Slavegirl

CF1034

General:
                    Name: CF_Suffer Little Slavegirl
                    Size: 743.12 MB
                    Video: WMV3, 00:32:34, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                    Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

After a few member requests, we've brought you something quite different to our usual catfights. Cruel PVC-clad bitches Rachel and Chloe wrestle and dominate their slave girl Zarina in this sexy video. The girls take great pleasure in humiliating and overpowering their innocent little slavegirl and doing whatever they like to her. Zarina has her face forced into the girls' pussies and asses and is scissored and generally abused by the girls until they are bored of playing with her, when they leave her in a very sticky situation to wait for the next time they want to play. (Duration 32m34s)

Published Thursday 14th of July 2011

Keywords: humiliating, breast smothering, pvc & fetish, restraint / bondage, topless, 2 on 1, dresses and skirts, lingerie, barefoot, dungeon, boots, thong / g-string,
                    rachel, zarina, chloe, stockings.

Download from Keep2Share
                    Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 743.12 MB

Comment

• The Smell Of Hard Work

CF1035

General:
                      Name: CF_The Smell Of Hard Work
                      Size: 723.25 MB
                      Video: WMV3, 00:31:42, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
                      Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ava is completely fed up of supporting her jobless housemate Jessica - who spends each day sitting around reading magazines and watching TV and makes no effort to better herself or find work! The super powerful black goddess soon has Jessica seeing the error of her ways and promising to get herself down to the jobcentre - it's amazing how convincing a hard scissoring and facesitting can be! (Duration 31m43s)

Published Thursday 28th of July 2011

Keywords: humiliating, dresses and skirts, domestic, heels, panties, jessica, stockings, ava.

Download from Keep2Share
                      Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 723.25 MB

Comment

AddThis Button-1

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X